剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
I should be fascinated to know what they were.
我当时虚弱被困
I was enfeebled and trapped...
确实如此
Well, indeed.
所以德古拉没把我视作威胁
so Dracula did not consider me a threat.
此话不假
That's true, yes.
但劣势也同样是 你当时虚弱被困
But, on the negative side, you were enfeebled and trapped.
我有一个潜在的同盟
I had a potential ally.
那人能攀爬城♥堡♥的城墙
One who could climb the castle walls.
你连找都找不到的那个人吗
One you couldn't even find?
那是因为我找错目标了
That was because I was looking for the wrong thing.
我应该找地图才对
I should have been looking for a map.
城♥堡♥的地图吗 可是并没有地图啊
Of the castle? But there wasn't one.
那是德古拉的想法
That's what Dracula believed.
但他告诉我的同时 也告诉了我地图在哪里
But, in telling me that, he'd also told me where to find it.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
我告诉你了
I told you.
我没听到
I missed it.
没错
You did.
那你比我的反应快很多
Then you're much quicker than me.
我反应不快 我一向反应慢
I'm not quick. I've always been slow.
但问题是 反应慢的人
But the thing is, when you're slow,
就知道自己得集中注意力
you know you need to pay attention.
反而是聪明人从不认真听
It's the clever ones who never listen.
你都看到过这些内容了
You've read all this.
已经看过了 在我写的东西里
Already. In my account.
一些关键部分说得很模糊
It's vague in certain crucial regards.
请继续说
Continue, please.
那晚我突然想到
It occurred to me that night
德古拉透露的比他打算说的多
that Dracula said more than he intended.
也比他知道的多
And more than he knew.
由于他昼伏夜出
As he was a creature of the night,
我必须等到早上 才能验证我的理论
I had to wait until morning to test my theory.
伯爵说没有地图 但彼得鲁维奥是个艺术家
The Count said there was no map, but Petruvio was an artist,
艺术家总希望能被别人理解
and artists always wish to be understood.
那座城♥堡♥是为了纪念建筑师失去的爱人
The castle was a monument to the architect's lost love
以及他永远无法再触及的阳光
and the sunlight to which he would never return.
爱人的面庞 不正是阳光吗
And what else is sunlight... but the face of one's beloved?
通往阳光之路
The path to the sunlight.
从城♥堡♥地图能清楚看到
It was clear from the castle maps
彼得鲁维奥在他的设计里创造了
that Petruvio had created within his design
一整套穿过迷宫的捷径
a system of short cuts through the maze.
密道 很可能连德古拉本人都不知道
Hidden passages, possibly unknown even to Dracula himself.
我看过那幅画作多少次 却都没发现
How many times had I looked at that picture and not seen it?
彼得鲁维奥的妻子是阳光
Petruvio's wife was the sunlight...
而他守卫着入口
and he stood guard at the door.
他不知道我能爬出箱子 别告诉他
He doesn't know I can get out of the box. Don't tell him.
我不会说的
I won't.
你现在是他的朋友了吗
Are you his friend now?
不是 我...
No. I, er...
我...
I-i...
我为他工作
I work for him.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
从英国来的
From England.
我想他已经把你变成他的朋友了
I think he's made you his friend.
为什么
Why?
英国是什么
What's England?
是我的家乡
It's where I'm from.
你知道的
You know it.
你说的就是英语
You're...speaking English.
我是学的
I learnt it.
-怎么学的 -尝起来很好玩
- How? - It tasted fun.
尝起来
Tasted?
你成为伯爵的朋友后 所有语言都一样
Once you are the Count's friend, all languages are the same.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
在窗口的人是你吗
Was it you at the window?
是你留下了信息
You left the message?
我闻到你了
I smelt you.
你被困在这里了
You're trapped here.
-你也被困住了 -我想帮你
- You're trapped too. - I want to help you.
告诉他我饿了
Tell him I'm hungry!
他只给我一些残羹吃
He only gives me scraps.
都是小东西
Tiny little things.
告诉他上一个我吃完了
Tell him I finished the last one.
我很快就吃完了
I finished it really quickly.
我饿了
I'm hungry!
看这个 看这个
Look at it! Look at it!
这是十字架的象征
It is the sign of the cross.
是主的符号♥
The symbol of our Lord.
我知道
I know.
它很漂亮
It's pretty.
我猜你一定以为十字架可以驱走邪恶
You assumed, I suppose, that the cross would ward off evil.
你为什么在微笑
Why are you smiling?
我觉得你的信仰非常感人
Your faith. I think it's touching.
你的信仰又是怎么了
What happened to yours?
我曾在这世上遍寻上帝 但从未找到过
I have looked for God everywhere in this world and never found him.
那你为何留在这里
Then why are you here?
跟很多与我同龄的女子一样
Like many women of my age,
我被困在了无爱的婚姻里
I'm trapped in a loveless marriage,
为了有片瓦遮身 对外维持着婚姻的假象
maintaining appearances for the sake of a roof over my head.
好了
Now then,
接下来到了你从德古拉城♥堡♥神奇地逃出来的部分了
we proceed to your miraculous escape from Castle Dracula,
你对此一直说得非常含糊
about which you have been so vague.
快来人 救救我
Somebody! Please, help!
乔尼 这可真有趣
Johnny, this is interesting.
我从未见过把婴儿关在箱子里呢 从未见过
I've never seen it work with a baby before. Never.
我觉得我可能会留着它一段时间
I think I might keep it on for a while.
希望这不会意味着我变得多愁善感了
I hope this doesn't mean that I'm getting sentimental.
-你为什么要杀了她 -谁
- Why did you kill her? - Who?
可能是因为我想看看她会不会死
Because I wanted to see if she would die, I suppose.
乔尼 别对我露出这种表情
Johnny, don't give me that look.
你也曾是个小孩 你明白那种感觉的
You were a child once. You know the feeling.
难道你就不曾拆掉玩具 看看它的运作原理吗
Didn't you break your toys apart to see how they worked?
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
你还是律师呢 没人是完美的
And you're a lawyer. Nobody's perfect.
木桩插入心脏
A stake through the heart.
有时候传说是对的
You see, sometimes the legends are right.
不过这种事 可没有太多机会让你尝试
This is not one you can test too often, though.
我一次只会享用三个新娘
I only ever have three brides at a time.
新娘
"Brides"?
没错 新娘 我觉得这个词应该是合适的
Brides, yes. I think that's the right word for it.
是这样的
You see, um...
我想繁衍后代
I am trying to reproduce...
老实说
which, frankly,
如果只有一个人 会是很大的难题
can be a bit of a challenge when there is only one of you.
乔尼 你的命都快没了 是吧
Johnny. You're just about done, aren't you?
她太饥渴了
She was a thirsty little thing,
想想也不可思议 她竟打算把你关在箱子里
and to think that she was going to keep you in that box
供她独自享用
all to herself!
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
我当然会杀了你
Of course I'm going to kill you.
为什么凡人总觉得死亡那么震惊呢
Why does death always come as such a shock to mortals?
-你夺走了我的一切 -那是自然
- You took everything from me. - Of course I did.
你是带我通向英国的道路
You are the high road that leads me to England.
为什么 为什么去英国
Why? Why England?
因为那里的人
The people.
那些圆滑世故 充满智慧的人
All those sophisticated and intelligent people.
正如我数个世纪以来不断向人们宣扬的
As I've been trying to tell everyone for centuries,
人如其食
you are what you eat.
好了
Now...
如果你不介意 我需要你替我做最后一件事
if you don't mind, I need you to do one last thing for me.
我已经数百年没见过她了
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表