剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
- Who are you? - Who do I look like?
我
Me.
回答正确 思考 思考 仔细思考
Correct! Now, think, think, think.
他想要什么 他又惧怕什么
What does he want, and what does he fear?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
那已经不是我的难题了
It's not my problem any more.
我在你的脑海中
I am inside your head.
我能感觉到你的愧疚
I feel your guilt.
你们那个基金会
Your foundation,
资助人是...
it was funded by...
我看不到
Oh, I can't see it.
你不愿意去想这事 对吧
You don't like to think about it, do you?
不管那些钱来自哪里
Wherever that money came from,
我都用来做善事了
I did good with it.
*持续了很多年 没错
For many years, yes.
但你也用这笔钱将德古拉复活了
But you also brought Dracula back to life with it,
所以他依然是你的难题 你心里也很清楚
so he's still very much your problem, and you know that.
我能做什么呢
What can I do?
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
就像我们的主那夜在客西马尼园说过的
As our Lord said that night in Gethsemane,
"精神力有余 肉体力不足"
"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
我是精神
I am the spirit.
你是肉体
And you are the flesh.
德古拉的黑暗将指引我们走向光明
The darkness of Dracula shall guide us to the light.
我就快死了
I'm dying.
我已经死了
I'm dead.
我是阿加莎·范·海辛修女
But I'm Sister Agatha Van Helsing
来自布达佩斯的圣玛丽修道院
of the St Mary's convent, Budapest,
但我们两个都还没有彻底完蛋
and neither of us are quite done yet.
我需要你来医院接我一趟
I need you to pick me up from the hospital.
我 要自行出院
I'm...discharging myself.
佐伊 你都快死了
Zoe, you're dying.
那你就别浪费时间了
Well, don't take too long, then.
真漂亮啊
Beautiful.
漂亮的小姐
Beautiful lady.
飘亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
所以 主人 总而言之
So, Master, in conclusion,
我觉得我们应该继续将哈克基金会
I feel we should continue to consider the Harker Foundation
视作活跃的个人威胁
an active personal threat.
好像是62年的
62, I think.
会计
Accountant.
我们当继续监视他们的活动
We shall, of course, continue to monitor their activities
利用当地的代理人 采取一些谨慎的刺探行动
using agents local to the area, some discreet hacking...
你的建议是 使用蝙蝠
And your suggestion...bats.
我能否...
Can I just...?
你看上去不是很惊讶啊
You don't look very surprised.
你看上去也不是很像死人啊
You don't look very dead.
我就快死了
I'm getting there.
要找到你并不能
Finding you wasn't difficult.
像你这样的出身 又极度自负的人
A man of your breeding and ego
生来就无法悄悄躲藏着
is temperamentally incapable of hiding.
我只需要找高得过分的大楼
One just looks for an unnecessarily tall building,
多个出口 并且...
multiple exits, and...
要在看不到教堂的地方
No view of a church.
并且 你的号♥码被列入电♥话♥录了
Also, your number's listed.
你可真是客气
How kind of you...
来参加派对还带一瓶活人血
bringing a bottle to the party.
年份不够啊 很劣质
Very inferior vintage.
但是谢谢你的好意了
But the gesture is appreciated.
-把他放下 -为什么
- Put him down. - Why?
这里是英国
This is England.
在用餐前要先聊聊
Conversation precedes dinner.
说得很对 海辛医生
Quite right, Dr Helsing.
你在等人过来
You're expecting company.
是啊
Yes.
露西·韦斯特拉吗
Lucy Westenra?
你认识她吗
Ah, you know her?
这是斯沃德医生
Well, this is Dr Seward.
你偷的就是他的手♥机♥
It was his phone you stole.
可以说是我介绍你们认识的
You might say I introduced you.
现在她已经死了
And now she's dead.
如果你是在等露西
If you're expecting Lucy
今晚死而复生 从坟墓里爬出来 德古拉伯爵
to rise from the grave this evening, count Dracula,
你或许有兴趣知道
you might be interested to know
她已经被火化了
that she was cremated.
火化
Cremated?
但我告诉过她 我警示过她
But I told her, I warned her...
但她却依然让他们把她放进大火里吗
And still she let them put her in the fire?
-显然如此 -不不不 你不明白
- Apparently. - No, no, no, you don't understand.
她的意识在整个过程中是一直存在的
She would have been conscious the whole time.
她的肉会熔化 每一个细胞被碳化
Her flesh melting, every cell carbonised,
她肉身存在的每一颗粒子都被烧成灰
every particle of her being incinerated!
我估计会有点刺痛吧
Stings a bit, I believe.
来了
There.
瞧吧
You see?
你低估了吸血鬼的顽强
You have underestimated the resilience of the vampire.
我向来都喜欢充满活力的那种
I've always liked a lively one.
斯沃德医生
Dr Seward...
-她生前是你的朋友 不是吗 -是的
- She was your friend, was she? - Yes.
这个时候我或许该让你做好心理准备 美貌...
Now might be a good time to reflect that beauty...
只是肤浅的外在
is only skin deep.
承受力要强一点 杰克
Brave heart, Jack.
记住 你爱的是对方的灵魂 而非外貌
Remember, it is the soul, not the aspect, that one loves.
海辛医生 你听上去不太像平时的你啊
Dr Helsing, you don't sound quite yourself.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好得很
Perfectly.
你好啊
Hello, you.
这地方难找吗
Did you have much trouble finding the place?
我永远可以嗅出你在哪儿 宝贝
I can always sniff you out, babe.
杰克
Jack!
杰克 你怎么会在这里
Oh, Jack, what are you doing here?
这是谁啊
And who's this?
他终于带女伴过来了
Finally he brings someone.
不过有点苍白啊 希望你别介意我这么说
A bit pale, though, if you don't mind me saying.
你们没等我就先开始了吗
Did you start without me?
我不是供你们吸食的 我是个老朋友了
I'm not on the menu. I'm an old friend.
我们认识很久了
We go way back.
你为何站在那里不动 杰克
Why are you just standing there, Jack?
吻我
Kiss me.
吻我 杰克
Kiss me, Jack.
吻我
Kiss me.
露西 不要
Lucy, no.
来吧 杰克 像你以前那样吻我
Come on, Jack, kiss me like you used to.
吻我
Kiss me.
快吻这姑娘吧 斯沃德医生
Kiss the girl, Dr Seward.
情人相会 旅程终结
Journeys end in lovers meeting.
怎么了 杰克
What's wrong, Jack?
你现在都无法看我一眼了吗
You can't look at me now?
以前整天盯着我的男孩 现在竟无法看我一眼了吗
The boy who looks at me all day, every day. Can't you look now?
怎么了 杰克
What's the matter, Jack?
露西 你看不到你现在的样子吗
Lucy, can't you see yourself?
我当然可以看到自己的样子
Of course I can see myself.
飘亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
飘亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
你漂亮的时候 每个人见到你都会微笑
Everyone... Everyone smiles when you're beautiful.
你为什么没有微笑 杰克
Why aren't you smiling, Jack?
如果你真的那么漂亮 露西
If you're so beautiful, Lucy...
你何不来张自♥拍♥呢
why don't you take a selfie?
你闻起来怪怪的
You smell funny.
她就快死了
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表