剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
..my...lord.
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy?
露西
Luce?
怎么搞成这样
What the hell?
杰克 求你了 你一定要来看看她
Jack, please, you've got to see her.
她不肯去看医生 但她或许愿意见你
She won't see doctors, but she might see you.
能帮我转接海辛医生吗
Could I speak to Dr Helsing, please?
不
No.
不 我之前不知道
No, I didn't know that.
肿瘤科
你好
Hello.
是有人叫你过来的吗
Did somebody send you?
抱歉 无意冒犯 但我真的不信教
Sorry, no offence, but I'm really not a believer.
佐伊
Zoe?
抱歉 我不是有意...
Sorry, I didn't mean to...
杰克 你好啊
Oh, Jack. Hello.
抱歉 我刚刚在做梦 快请进来吧
Sorry, I was...I was dreaming. Please, come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果吓到你了 对不起
Sorry if I startled you.
不 不 你没有
No, no, you didn't.
再试试吓我吧 我快无聊死了
Try again, I'm incredibly bored.
我没带葡萄什么的来探望病患
I didn't bring any grapes or anything.
我讨厌葡萄 这样的话 我非常欢迎你
I hate grapes. In that case, you're welcome.
你能来探望曾经的导师 真的很好心
It's very kind of you to come and see your old mentor.
是这样吗 杰克
Is it, Jack?
是因为好心吗
Is it kind?
杰克
Oh, Jack.
你曾是我最有前途的弟♥子♥啊
You were my star pupil.
我建议你参加鲜血项目
I only suggested you for the donor programme
只是为了让你轻松拿到一笔钱
so you could get some easy money,
支撑你念完大学
get you through college.
我从没料想到德古拉真会复活
I never thought Dracula would actually come back.
没人能料到
Nobody did.
那么
So...
对于露西 你的想法是怎样的
What do you think...about Lucy?
是有可能的
It's possible.
有可能是他
Could be him.
德古拉选择猎物都是有原因的
Dracula chooses his victims for a reason.
她有没有 什么特别的地方
Is there anything...special about her?
我爱她
I love her.
但她就是个极其普通的姑娘
But she's a perfectly ordinary girl.
她不可能是普通人
She can't be.
因为如果真是德古拉
Because if it is Dracula...
是什么让他反复地吸食她的血呢
What keeps him coming back for more?
有人吗
Hello?
是谁在下面
Who's down there?
是你吗
Is that you?
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
飘亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
请移开你的视线 我...
Please avert your eyes - I, um...
我不得不杀死一个孩子
I have to murder a child.
就像我们以前在海参崴常说的那样
As we used to say in Vladivostok.
我病了
I'm ill.
准确地说 不是病了
Well, not ill, precisely.
你看看我的脸
Look at my face.
真是太美了
So, so beautiful.
我苍白得跟纸一样
I'm as white as a sheet.
是最后一片纯净的雪地
As the last unprinted snow.
我快要死了吗
Am I dying?
你是凡人
You're mortal.
从出生那一刻起 你就已经开始死亡了
You've been dying since the day you were born.
我们有个说法
My people have a saying,
"要离去的客人 就该送他快点走"
"One should always speed a parting guest."
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How are you feeling, love?
我要煮茶 你想喝一点吗
Just going to make some tea. Want some?
我给你端一杯过来吧
I'll bring you a cuppa.
你待在那里别动 你需要保持体力
You stay there! You need to keep your strength up.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
安静 露西 你现在是我的了
Hush, Lucy, you're mine now.
你没有什么好惧怕的了
You've nothing left to fear.
你不会在坟墓里沉眠太久的
You won't be long in your grave.
你的意识在尖叫
Your mind screams aloud,
但是暂时 你的肉体必须保持沉寂
but for now, your body must be silent.
生命之中 死亡同在
In the midst of life, we are in death.
除了主 我们还能向谁寻求救赎
Of whom may we seek for succour but of Thee, O Lord,
您是否不满我们所受的罪
who for our sins art justly displeased?
主啊 最圣洁的上帝啊
Yet, O Lord, God most holy...
请不要让我们在永恒的死亡中经受折磨
deliver us not into the bitter pains of eternal death.
不 不要啊
No! No!
救救我
Help me!
快点
Come on.
纪念露西·韦斯特拉
就好像 我还能听到她的声音
It's like...I can hear her.
我能感觉到她在哭求着找我
I can feel her crying for me.
救命 救命啊
Help! Help!
有人吗
Hello?
是有人在吗
Hello, is someone there?
有人在这里吗
Is someone here?
是有谁打开了焚尸炉吗
Did someone open the furnace?
现在还没到打开的时候
It's not supposed to be open yet.
是你...
Did you...
将我...
put me...
-什么... -置入火中焚烧的吗
- What...? - In the fire?
我等一下就来跟你聊聊
I'll be with you in a moment.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
你该问的问题不是这个 佐伊
That is not the question, Zoe.
我可以叫你佐伊吧
I may call you Zoe, mayn't I?
问题应该是 德古拉受到的限制有哪些
The question is - what are Dracula's limitations?
我们知道三点
So, we know three things.
他无法在未获邀请的情况下进入任何住所
He cannot enter an abode without an invitation.
他受不了日光
He cannot stand in the sunlight.
他最惧怕的东西是十字架
And he fears, above all things, the sight of the cross.
但其实 我们错了
But you see, we are wrong.
这三样东西归根结底肯定是一样东西 要更简洁
These three things must be one thing, much tidier.
上帝总是很简洁 祂自己是这样宣称的
God is always tidy. Well, according to his own account.
别再惊讶地张大嘴了
Oh, do stop hanging your mouth open like that.
德古拉喝了我的血 你又喝了他的血
Dracula drank my blood, and you drank his.
血就是性命
Blood is lives.
我残余的性命在他的身体里
What's left of mine is in him,
现在也在你的身体里
and now also in you.
像他保证的那样
As he promised,
我藏在他的血管里 来到了新世界
I have travelled to the new world in his veins.
德古拉的血液里有太多的人
There are an awful lot of people in Dracula's blood,
但估计是我的DNA和你的对上了
but I suppose my DNA syncs with yours.
瞧我现在掌握了多么有用的词汇啊
What a useful vocabulary I now have!
-你到底是谁 -我是谁很明显啊
- Who are you? - It's perfectly obvious who I am.
-那么 德古拉到底惧怕什么 -我不知道
- So, what does Dracula fear? - I don't know.
-那他想要什么 -我不知道
- What does he want, then? - I don't know.
不 你知道的
Yes, you do.
他一次又一次地去吸食露西·韦斯特拉的血
He returned to feed on Lucy Westenra time and time again.
他可以吸食伦敦或全世界的任何一个人
Well, he could feed off anyone in London, anyone in the world.
为什么一夜又一夜地吸食同一个普通女孩呢
Why return to one perfectly ordinary girl night after night?
-你到底是谁 -我长得像谁
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表