剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
长官
Sir!
一位乘客 大公夫人
One of the passengers, the Grand Duchess.
她怎么了
What about her?
我们也找不到她了
We can't find her either.
那片雾很有意思
The fog is interesting.
怎么个有意思
In what way?
我猜是能够方便地遮住阳光
Useful in blocking out the sunlight, I would have thought.
你也知道人们常说的那句话
You know what they say.
「永远随身带着天气」
Always take the weather with you.
在找大公夫人吗
Looking for the Duchess?
你听说过纳尔逊吗 皮奥特
Have you ever heard of Nelson, Piotr?
纳尔逊 先生
Nelson, sir?
英国人 打败了拿破仑
Britisher, saw off Napoleon.
独眼 独臂 没听说过吗
One eye, one arm...no?
年轻人啊 这么快就忘了历史
The young...how soon they forget.
纳尔逊将军在特拉法加战役中战死
Admiral Nelson was killed at the Battle of Trafalgar.
据说是重伤身亡的
Died of his wounds, they say.
人们想尽快
And they wanted to get him
把这位国家英雄送回英国
back to England with all speed - national hero.
英国人很热衷于这种事
The British are very keen on that sort of thing.
但是西班牙很远
But Spain is quite a way,
而且很热 你知道他们做了什么吗
and it was hot, so what d'you think they did?
他们把老将军的遗体放到一桶朗姆酒里进行保存
They put the old admiral into a barrel of rum to preserve him.
-不可能吧 -是真的
- No? - True.
问题是 他们没有告诉船员
Trouble is, they didn't tell the crew.
所以等他们回到英国时
So when they got home to England,
他们发现那些口干舌燥的水手们
they found out that those thirsty sailors
早就忍♥不住
had been helping themselves
在回朴次茅斯的路上分掉了那桶酒
to a drop or two all the way back to Portsmouth.
那朗姆酒肯定很烈吧
I'm sure it had quite a kick, that rum, hm?
我们来看看
Now, let's find out.
不 不
No, no!
不
No!
这里面没有尸体
No corpses in here.
谢谢你 德古拉伯爵
Thank you, Count Dracula.
我还是个新手
I'm still new to this.
我...我觉得我根本没有任何用处
I don't... I don't think I'm much use to anyone.
皮奥特
Piotr.
我曾认识一个叫皮奥特的人
I met a Piotr once.
很短暂
Briefly.
威胁船上的侍者有意义吗
Is there much point in menacing a cabin boy?
我痴心追求年轻美貌
I'm a fool for youth and beauty.
我们一到英国 就将进行彻底的调查
A proper enquiry will, of course, be conducted once we reach England.
我随时为各位服务
I remain at your disposal at all times.
午安 再见
Good afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
一晚上消失了两个人
Two people gone in one night.
风高浪急吗
Was the sea particularly rough?
我不知道 我睡得很沉
I don't know. I am a heavy sleeper.
你的妻子在哪 大人 她不跟我们一起吗
And where's your wife, my lord? Is she not joining us?
朵拉贝拉有点...
Dorabella is a little...
我该怎么说呢
how shall I put it?
她累坏了 可怜的姑娘
She's quite exhausted, poor thing.
朵拉贝拉
Dorabella.
这名字真好听 朵拉贝拉
What an enchanting name - Dorabella, mm?
萦绕在舌尖上
It-It lingers on the tongue.
朵拉贝拉躺在下面的船舱里 你为何待在这上面
Why would you spend your time up here when Dorabella lies below?
再好的东西 享受太多也不好
One can have too much of a good thing.
恰恰相反
On the contrary!
我觉得太多才是正好的
I've always found that too much is exactly enough.
需要加红甜椒粉
Needs paprika.
红甜椒粉
Paprika!
跟你作伴真好 皮奥特
You are good company, Piotr.
去吧 去打扫吧
Run along now, clean something.
是 先生
Yes. Yes, sir.
朋友们都叫我维克多
My friends call me Victor.
好的 维克多
All right...Victor.
我说只有我的朋友才叫我维克多
I said my friends call me that.
抱歉
Sorry.
就是...吓你太容易了
It's... It's just... It's too easy!
快滚吧
Get away now.
我不知道你来了
I did not know you were there!
我不确定那个男孩
Not sure about that boy.
他是个好小伙子 真的
Well, he's a good lad, really.
是吗
You think?
罗马尼亚人
Well, Romanian.
也许是他带来了厄运 他是个灾星
Maybe he brought the bad luck. A Jonah.
-或者是二副 -为什么
- Or maybe the second mate. - Why?
他是罗马尼亚人
Romanian.
是啊 但是有女人
Yeah, but there's women.
带来厄运的通常都是女人
It's usually women who bring the bad luck.
你指的是半船人 还有其他人吗
Well, that's half the ship we've managed to accuse - anybody else?
其余的乘客
Rest of the passengers!
是啊 乘客们
Yes, passengers.
有7个人
Seven of them.
德墨忒尔号♥上的7位旅客
Seven passengers...on the Demeter.
现在是6位了
Six now.
所以 你下一步做了什么
So, what was your next move?
我说过了 我珍视年轻活力
Well, I told you, I treasure youth,
当夜很温暖 充满了各种可能性
and the night was warm and full of possibilities.
世上有很多妖魔 亚米妮
There are monsters in this world, Yamini.
那些怪物会在你的灵魂上留下♥阴♥影
Creatures that will leave a shadow on your soul
一旦你让他们进来就会如此
if once you let them in.
我绝不会让他们伤害你
I will never let them take you.
我发誓
I swear it.
晚上好
Good evening.
你不该来这儿 女士 船长有令
You... You shouldn't be here, ma'am. Captain's orders.
下面好暖和
It's so warm down there.
我们到哪儿了
Where are we?
靠近希腊海岸
Just off the coast of Greece.
我能在甲板上散散步吗
May I take a turn around the deck?
请便
Please.
但要小心
Just watch out.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
别做白日梦 别做白日梦
Don't dream. Don't dream.
-今晚真暖和 不是吗 -上帝啊
- Warm night, isn't it? My - God!
不
Ah, no.
我可不敢说自己是上帝
I can make no such claims.
抱歉 我们还未正式认识下 我是德古拉伯爵
I'm sorry, we haven't met. I'm Count Dracula.
我是卢希梵夫人
Lady Ruthven.
其实
You know...
我不该像这样跟你单独相处
really I shouldn't be alone with you like this.
我丈夫告诉我有两个人消失了
My husband tells me two people have disappeared.
现在我们也是两个人
And here we are, two people.
恐怕我不太舒服
I've not been well, I'm afraid.
大海让我很难受
The sea, it...makes me feel wretched.
-但我今晚好多了 -不
- But I'm better tonight. - No.
你今晚非常漂亮
Tonight you're superb.
你丈夫太幸运了
Your husband is a very, very lucky man.
那是自然
Certainly he is.
但我也很幸运 他那么英俊
But I'm lucky, too - he's so handsome.
我们会生孩子 生一堆孩子
And there'll be children, we'll have lots of children.
谈孩子肯定让你这样的人觉得平淡无奇
Must sound terribly ordinary to a man like you, talk of children.
我这样的人 只觉得那是奇迹
To a man like me it sounds like a miracle.
天呐
Dear me,
你无比渴望的肯定是...
something about you positively demands...
亲密
intimacy.
新婚女士
Should newly-married ladies
应该和英俊的陌生人 谈亲密这种事吗
really be conversing on intimate matters with handsome strangers?
我不觉得有什么不好
I see no harm in it...
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表