剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
除非那人恰好是个危险的英俊陌生人
unless it happens to be a dangerous handsome stranger.
你危险吗
Are you dangerous?
当然了 我非常危险
Yes, I am terribly dangerous.
就像小说里带有异国情调的贵族
Like one of those exotic noblemen one reads about in the novels,
充满了各种东方的神秘与邪恶吗
filled with all the mystery and wickedness of the East?
是的
Yes.
我们要去美国
We're going to America.
是啊
Oh, indeed.
一个新世界
A new world.
新生活
A new life.
真可惜啊
That's a pity.
为什么
Why?
可惜我是个吸血鬼
That I'm a vampire.
抱歉 什么 你说什么
Sorry, what...? What did you say?
照一照镜子
Take a look in the mirror.
什么镜子
What mirror?
努力找 总能找到镜子
One can always find a mirror if one tries.
你看
There.
那是...你怎么做到的
That's... How'd you do that?
镜子这种魔法 比大多数人所理解的
Mirrors are deeper and more dangerous magic
更加深奥 更加危险
than most people understand.
镜子能给我们想象的空间
Mirrors can give us space to imagine,
或者更糟 让我们看到真♥相♥
or, worse... show us the truth.
你在镜子里看到了什么
What do you see in the mirror?
很多东西
Much.
我想着 你至少应该看一眼
I thought you deserved at least a glimpse
原本可能拥有的结果
of what might have been.
原本可能拥有的结果
What might have been?
你为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
我告诉过你 可爱的朵拉贝拉
I told you, lovely Dorabella...
我是吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
猪
Pig.
什么
Sorry?
在去英国四周的路途中
Well, four weeks to England
你两晚就干掉三个人
and you'd already polished off three people in two nights,
就像进了鸡窝的狐狸
like a fox in a hen coop.
就像进了酒窖的葡萄酒鉴赏家
Like a connoisseur in a wine cellar.
精心挑选陈酿
One chooses ones vintages with care.
红葡萄酒 白葡萄酒 我都喜欢
The reds and the whites, I enjoy both
大公夫人和水手
the Duchess and the deckhand.
但你对于食物非常谨慎小心
But you're careful with your diet.
我不得不那样
Well, I have to be,
不然到英国的时候
otherwise I would have reached England
我就有了俄♥罗♥斯♥水手的社交能力
with the social skills of a Russian sailor.
但你却贪婪进食 狐狸 鸡窝
And yet you were gorging yourself - fox, hen coop.
猪 松露
Pig, truffles.
按你这个速度下去 怕是没人来驾船了
At this rate there'd be no-one left to sail the ship.
我知道就算只有基干船员 对我来说也够了
I knew I could get by with a skeleton crew.
我以前就这么干过
I've worked with those before.
她说她觉得太热了
She said she was too warm.
我告诉过她要小心
I told her to be careful.
你什么都没看见吗
And you saw nothing?
没有 从我站的地方什么都看不见
No, sir, nothing from where I was standing.
这太荒谬了 她在哪里
This is preposterous. Where is she?
我妻子到底出什么事了
What has happened to my wife?!
去里斯本怎么样
What about Lisbon?
里斯本离这里有两天的路程
Lisbon's two days away.
我们继续开往英格兰 把看守人数加倍
We go on to England, and double the watch.
任何人都不准独自去甲板上 明白了吗
No-one is to walk the decks alone, understood?
遵命 船长
Aye, sir.
我们不得不推定 船上有个杀人犯
We are forced to assume that there is a murderer on board.
恐怕我们不能信任任何人
We can, I fear, place no trust anywhere.
小姑娘 你看上去格外伤心
Now, young lady, you seem particularly upset.
你是看到了什么让你不安的场景吗
Did you see something which alarmed you?
她听不见你说话 她只懂手语
She can't hear you, she only understands sign language.
我一定得学会这种语言...
That is a language I must acquire...
有朝一日
sometime.
这不仅仅是杀人犯那么简单
This is more than murder.
船上有邪恶在作祟
There is evil at work on this ship.
看看窗外 看看
Look out there, look at it!
什么样的雾会跟着船走
What sort of fog follows a ship?
我同意 确实有邪恶在作祟
I agree, there is evil at work,
但绝对是人类的邪恶
but surely it's a very human evil.
三个人死了
Three people are dead.
三个人只是失踪了
Three people are missing.
那他们去了哪里 是长翅膀飞走了吗
And where did they go? Did they sprout wings and fly away?
多么荒唐的想法
What a ridiculous idea!
黑暗力量
Dark forces.
那些黑暗力量夺走了我的朵拉贝拉
Those dark forces took my Dorabella.
我认为没有任何超自然力量
I find it hard to credit that any supernatural entity
会留下那么一大摊血迹
would leave such a quantity of blood behind,
当然了 除非它已经喝饱了
unless of course it has drunk its fill.
所以 先生们...
So, gentlemen...
船上确实有个凶手
there is a killer on board.
就在我们面前
In plain sight...
或是藏起来了
or hiding.
我们搜索全船
We'll search everywhere.
没人能在这么小一艘船上藏太长时间
No-one can stay hidden long on a ship this size.
也许我们该从9号♥舱搜起
Perhaps we should start with cabin number nine?
里面没什么要紧的东西
There is nothing of consequence in there.
然而 我相信
Nevertheless, I'm sure
只要看上一眼 就能让我们大家都安心
it'd set all our minds at rest if we just took a little look.
既然我们不得不怀疑每一个人
Since we're all obliged to suspect everyone --
包括你在内 索科洛夫船长
including you, Captain Sokolov -
我觉得没必要把9号♥舱的乘客排除在外
I see no need to exclude the passenger in number nine.
很好 会有人去搜查9号♥舱...
Very well, cabin nine will be searched...
我亲自去
by me.
那我猜我们只能相信你了
Then I suppose we'll have to trust you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你希望他们去搜查9号♥舱吗
You wanted them to search number nine?
我还以为9号♥舱是你的房♥间
I assumed number nine was your cabin.
你这么认为吗
Did you?
好臭
Stench.
容易反胃的人去病人的房♥间肯定受不住
A sick room's not a place for weak stomachs.
你们待在原地
Stay where you are.
你听见了什么
What can you hear?
呼吸声
Breathing.
船长的吗
The Captain's?
不是
No.
怎么样 船长
Well, sir?
一切如常
All as before.
乘客病得很厉害
Passenger remains very sick,
房♥间里没其他人了 我彻底搜查过了
and there's no-one else in the cabin, I searched it thoroughly.
你们满意了吗
Does that satisfy you?
我相信船长说的话
The Captain's word is good enough for me.
我也信
And me.
暂时相信
For now.
看上去就是普通的种植土
Well, it seems to be just common or garden soil.
不是漂白土或者其他类似的东西
It's not fuller's earth or anything like that.
当然了
Ah, of course.
你是个科学家
You're a scientist.
就职于加尔各答大学
At University of Calcutta.
曾经如此
Or I was.
你是不是也是科学家
Are you perhaps a scientist yourself?
科学很对我的「胃口」
I have an appetite for it.
科学并不是无所不知的
Science doesn't know everything.
你觉得这一切都是怎么回事
What do you reckon about all this?
你这辈子肯定见过一些怪事
You must have seen some strange things in your time.
终于到这一步了
Ah, now we come to it.
「问问这个野蛮人 他知道 他警惕性高」
Ask the savage, he'll know. He sees around corners.
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表