剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
It's all I remember.
我当时应该是晕过去了
I fear I may have passed out.
完全可以理解
Quite understandable.
"奥莫拉-玛"
"Omoara ma."
你知道这句话是什么意思吗
Do you know what that is?
听上去像是个诅咒
It sounded like a curse.
是罗马尼亚语
It's Romanian.
意思是"杀了我"
It means "kill me".
他们看起来已经死了啊
They looked dead already.
行尸走肉
Dead and walking.
活死人
Undead.
告诉我
Tell me.
有一种传染病
There is a contagion,
一种腐♥败♥ 在全世界蔓延
a corruption, passing through this world
在受害者之间传播
from one sufferer to the next.
那些不幸中招的人
For those unfortunate to fall victim to it,
他们没有被治愈的可能
life becomes incurable.
他们丧失了死亡的神圣权利
They lose the divine ability to die.
他们的身体腐坏
As their bodies rot,
但意识不灭
their consciousness persists.
就算化为尘土 他们的痛苦也永不消亡
Even as dust, their pain goes on.
这是每个掘墓人共守的秘密
It is a secret every gravedigger keeps.
我们之中有些人
There are those among us
是注定会不眠不休地挠棺材板的
destined to scratch at our coffin lids for all eternity.
如果你和死者共事 你该恐惧的不是死亡
If you work among the dead, it's not death you fear.
而是恰恰相反
It's the alternative.
这类生物能得到救赎吗
Is there any salvation for such creatures?
-我不知道 -要存有信念
- I don't know. - Have faith!
信念是给小孩和傻瓜用的安♥眠♥药♥水
Faith is a sleeping draught for children and simpletons.
我们必须要有的 是计划
What we must have is a plan.
德古拉就是其中之一 是不是
Dracula's one of them, isn't he?
活死人
Undead?
活死人是肯定的 但按照你的说法
Undead certainly but, from your account,
我觉得他远比这个复杂
I think he is much more complicated.
乔尼
Johnny.
你醒了
There you are.
还以为你死了呢
Thought we'd lost you.
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing here?
我在楼下找到了你 睡在地板上
I found you downstairs, asleep on the floor.
我也许搞错了 但我觉得你可能是做噩梦了
I could be wrong, but I think you were having a nightmare.
你看上去很苍白
You do look rather pale.
你说你不喝酒
You said you didn't drink.
不喝葡萄酒
Wine.
听好了
Now... listen.
我需要你做一件事
I need you to do something.
坐好了 好了
Set yourself down. There you go.
这就对了
That's the ticket.
拿着这个
Now, take this.
我需要你写三封信
I need you to write three letters.
那是什么声音
What was that?
-没什么 -听起来像是婴儿
- That's nothing. - Sounded like a baby.
不不不 这里没有婴儿
No, no, no. There's no baby.
乔尼 乔尼 集中注意力
Now, Johnny, Johnny...concentrate.
三封信
Three letters.
没有人喊我乔尼
No-one calls me Johnny.
没有人吗
No-one?
没有人
No-one.
你写信的时候让她陪着你
Company for you while you work.
她是谁
Who is she?
你认不出来吗
Don't you recognise her?
我为什么能认出来
Why would I?
这是我从你房♥间拿的 她是米娜啊
I took it from your room. It's Mina.
你的未婚妻
Your fiancee.
米娜·莫瑞
Mina Murray.
我怎么会认不出她的模样
How can I not recognise her face?
你看上去是有些...精疲力尽
Well, you do look rather...drained.
你看上去很年轻
You look young.
都是你的功劳
And I owe it all to you.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 你该开始了
Now, it's almost time for you to go.
三封信 都写给米娜
So, three letters, all to Mina.
第一封写你差不多完成这里的工作了
The first saying you have nearly finished your work here
一周之内就会离开
and will be leaving within the week.
第二封写你已经完成工作了
The second saying that you have now completed your work
第二天就出发
and will be leaving the following day.
然后第三封写你已经离开了城♥堡♥
And the third saying you have now left the castle
安全抵达...我们该说哪里呢
and have arrived safely in... What shall we say?
比茨特里兹 怎样
Bistritz, hm?
我会在合适的时候把信寄出去
I will send the letters at the appropriate times.
我会把最后一封送到比茨特里兹
I'll forward the last one to Bistritz
这样那封信就会从那里被寄出
so it can be sent from there.
为...为什么我要...
Wh-why... Why would I...
为什么我要那样做
Why would I do that?
这样米娜就知道你要回家了
So that Mina will know that you're coming home.
但为什么我要提前写信
But why would I write the letters in advance?
因为这里的邮差行踪不定
Because the post here is very erratic.
这是事先准备
It's a precaution.
为了谁 如果...
For whom? If...
如果我出了什么事
If something were to happen to me
那些信又已经寄出去了
and those letters had already been sent...
米娜就不会想到来这里找你了
Then Mina wouldn't think to come looking for you here.
你希望她来这里吗
Do you want her to come here?
那是个婴儿
That's a baby.
-我能听见它的哭声 -没有什么婴儿
- I can hear it crying. - There is no baby!
写不写信都随便你
Write the letters or don't write the letters.
由你决定
It's up to you.
我只是为米娜着想
I'm only thinking about Mina.
恕我失陪 我还有事要忙 明天傍晚见
Now, if you don't mind. Things to do. See you tomorrow evening.
把信放在桌上就行
Leave the letters on the table.
日期 日期
The dates! The dates!
信的日期
The dates for the letters...
我该写哪一天
How should I date them?
我想想
Well, let's see.
第一封信写12号♥
The 12th for the first.
第二封 19号♥
For the second, the 19th.
第三封
And for the third...
该写哪一天好呢
What shall we say?
29号♥吗
29th?
29号♥
29th?
那是个好日子 乔尼
As good a day as any, Johnny.
晚安
Goodnight.
要是我离开呢
What if I leave?
要是我现在就离开这地方呢
What if I leave this place right now?
没人拦着你
No-one is stopping you.
我没有足够的力气
I don't have the strength.
的确 我知道
No. I know.
这不是你的错 乔尼 你切莫自责
It's not your fault, Johnny. You mustn't blame yourself.
求你
Please...
求你 求你了
Please, please!
那个婴儿
The baby!
乔尼 根本没有婴儿
Johnny, there is no baby.
在那一刻 我知道我有两个选择
I knew in that moment that I had a choice.
我被告知了寿命的长短
I'd been told the span of my life,
我存在的期限 29号♥
the limit of my existence - the 29th.
我可以留在这里 逐渐死去
Now, I could stay here, dying piece by piece,
直到我被钉入其中一个箱子里
till I found myself nailed into one of those boxes.
或者
Or...?
或者我可以杀了德古拉伯爵
Or I could kill Count Dracula.
在那种情况下 并非易事
Not an easy task in the circumstances.
没错 但我有一定的优势
No, but I had certain advantages.
我很想知道是什么优势
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表