剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
汽车
..a car.
-也是你们的吧 -是的
- Is that yours? - Yeah.
以及这个...
And this...
宝藏室 是你的房♥子
..treasure-trove is your house.
-明明是垃圾堆 -简直棒极了啊
- It's a dump. - It's amazing.
凯瑟琳 我当了四百年的贵族
Kathleen, I've been a nobleman for 400 years.
我曾住在城♥堡♥和宫殿里
I've lived in castles and palaces
身边全是各种年纪的富裕之人
among the richest people of any age.
但我从未踏入过
Never, never have I stood
像这样的奢华之地
in greater luxury than surrounds me now.
这简直是个仙境
This is a chamber of marvels!
我认识的 或吸食过的
There isn't a king or queen or emperor
任何国王 王后或皇帝
that I have ever known, or eaten,
进入这个房♥间 绝对都舍不得离开
who would step into this room and ever agree to leave it again.
我知道未来会带来奇迹
I knew the future would bring wonders.
但我却不知道它会让普通人都能享受奇迹
I did not know it would make them ordinary.
四百年
400 years?
抱歉 其实是五百年
Oh, sorry. Uh, 500, actually.
-我不小心睡过头了 -你是谁
- I slept in. - Who are you?
我是个吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
不 不 别傻了 凯瑟琳
No, no, don't be silly, Kathleen.
你知道这是真的 人们向来都是清楚的
You know it's true. People always know.
相信你脖子后面因恐惧而直立的汗毛吧
Trust the hairs on the back of your neck.
它们吓得直立 都是因为我
I'm the reason you have them.
好了
Now...
一般这时候你们都会问些问题
There usually are questions.
你有反射影像吗
Do you have a reflection?
-什么 -镜子里的影像
- I'm sorry? - In the mirror.
电影里的吸血鬼都没有反射影像
They don't have reflections in the films, vampires.
我看上去像是在镜子里看不到自己的人吗
Do I look like someone who can't see himself in the mirror? Hmm?
大多数吸血鬼传说都是错误的 或者说是误解
Most of the vampire legends are wrong...or misunderstood.
但是镜子
But mirrors...
我在镜子中能看到的东西不比你少
I don't see any less in a mirror than you do.
我能看到更多
I see more.
不
Ah, no!
你还有管弦乐队吗
Do you have an orchestra?
喂
Hello?
电♥话♥ 谢谢你 鲍勃
Telephone. Thank you, Bob.
还有谁在楼上
Who else is up there?
进箱子里去
Get in the box.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
跟着惨祸的痕迹一路找来可并不难
It's not difficult to follow a trail of devastation.
太阳出来了 你得进箱子里去
The sun is up. You need to get in the box.
你可能没注意到我头上可是有屋顶呢
Um, you may not have noticed, but there's a roof over my head.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
进箱子里去
Get in the box.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
你进箱子里了吗
Are you in the box?
到楼下见我
Meet me downstairs.
有人吗
Hello?
德古拉伯爵
Count Dracula?
有人吗
Hello?
好了 我进来了
OK, I'm coming in.
记住 外面有我的人
Keep in mind, I've got people outside.
我要是出什么事
Anything happens to me,
他们就会摧毁屋顶 让你活活烧死
they're going to tear the roof off and let you burn.
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me!
害怕了吗
Scared yet?
你在要我的命
You're killing me.
可以不必痛苦的
It doesn't have to hurt.
去拿箱子 把他装进箱子里
Get the box. Get him in the box.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
我们把他放置在哪里
Where do we put him?
直接进行隔离
Straight to isolation.
乔尼
Johnny?
乔纳森·哈克
3通未接来电
5封未读邮件
LW来电
今晚 你可以带一个伴来
Tonight. You could bring someone.
带谁
Who?
我不知道 随便带个人
I don't know, just bring someone.
你不会对我有感情了吧
You're not getting all sentimental on me, are you?
当然没有
Course not.
有感情就是跟踪狂了
Sentimental is just stalking!
回头见
See you later.
再见
Bye.
乔纳森·哈克:
请马上给我回电
露西
Lucy!
你昨晚什么时候回家的
What time did you get in last night?
熬夜不健康
It's not healthy.
行了 我死后自会长眠
Yeah, I'll sleep when I'm dead.
昆西
Quincey!
各位 这是昆西
Everyone, this is Quincey.
他是来自德州的美国人
He's an American, from Texas.
德州
Texas!
-晚上好 -我从没见过牛仔
- Evenin'. - Never known a cowboy before.
你是牛仔吗 昆西
Are you a cowboy, Quincey?
不 不是
Uh, no, no.
-不算是 女士 不 -竟然叫女士
- Not really, ma'am, no. - Ma'am!
我是说 我是经常骑马 但我从来没...
I mean, I ride quite a bit, but I never really...
他骑马
He rides?
来吧 牛仔 一起跳舞吧
Come on, cowboy, let's dance.
我要上厕所
I need to pee.
我从来没问过你是干什么的
So, I never asked you what you do.
露西好像也不确定
Lucy didn't seem sure.
你是护士什么的吗
Like a nurse or something?
我是实习医生
I'm a junior doctor.
但我想专攻精神健康
But I want to specialise in mental health.
你呢
You?
露西说你很有钱
Lucy says you've got money.
算是吧
I guess.
有时我禁不住去想
You've got to wonder
如果我没钱 她还会对我感兴趣吗
if she'd be into me if I wasn't rich.
但话说回来
But then...
要是她很丑 我会喜欢她吗
would I like her if she was ugly?
你知道这里是有厕所的吧
They do have actual loos here, you know.
那要排队
There's a queue.
你太差劲了
You're terrible.
闭嘴 在这里解决更快
Shut up, it's quicker out here.
不 我说的是杰克
No, I'm talking about Jack.
杰克怎么了
What about Jack?
别和我说你没注意到他脸上的表情
Don't tell me you haven't seen the look on his face.
我又不是没跟他上过床
It's not like I've never shagged him.
他又抱怨什么了
What's he complaining about?
-我觉得他可能爱上你了 -别傻了
- I think he might be in love with you. - Don't be daft.
也就...三次吧
It was like...three times?
可能是四次 看你怎么算了
Four, depending what you count.
你到时候会被人骂作荡♥妇♥的哦
Oh, you'll get a reputation!
什么
What?!
谢谢你 维多利亚女王
Thank you, Queen Victoria.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我知道 这叫荡♥妇♥羞辱
I do. It's called slut shaming.
是啊 彼此彼此吧
Yeah, it takes one to know one.
我为什么不能找找乐子呢 天啊 我才22岁
Why shouldn't I have fun? Jesus, I'm only 22.
我又不是要找人嫁了
It's not like I'm going to marry anyone.
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表