剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
She's dying.
当心苦果 露西
Beware the bitter bouquet, Lucy.
垂死之人的血对吸血鬼来说是致命的
The blood of the dying is death to the vampire.
-你身上满是死亡的气息 -不仅仅只有我
- You smell of death. - It's not just me.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
她是我的病人 斯沃德医生
My patient, Dr Seward.
我的病人
My patient.
不 不要
No, no...
露西 亲爱的
Lucy, my love,
是因为突然的打击
it's the shock.
是因为突然的打击
It's the shock.
但你已经做得很好了
But you've done so well.
你做得很好了
You've done so well!
看看我这样子
Look at me!
我看到你了 漂亮的鬼小姐
I see you, bloofer lady.
我永远都会是这样子了吗
Will I always be like this?
是的 我承诺过 永远
Yes. Promise. Always.
但我以前很漂亮啊
But I was beautiful.
美貌不过是一层伪装 露西
Beauty is never more than a disguise, Lucy,
你已经脱离那个阶段了
you've outgrown it.
-我不想 我不想 -听着 听我说
- I don't want to. I don't want to! - Listen, listen.
嘘 听我说 听好
Shh, listen to me. Listen.
听我说
Listen to me!
听着
Listen!
你是我目前为止最美的新娘
You're my finest bride yet.
五百年来 你是唯一一个
In 500 years, you were the only one
主动让我吸血的人
who willingly opened up her veins.
你知道会发生什么
You knew what was happening.
你主动去拥抱 去接受
You embraced it. You accepted it.
现在你可以永生了
Now you can live forever.
就这鬼样子吗
Like this?
你看看我
Look at me!
我不介意
I don't mind.
-你不介意吗 -不介意
- Oh, don't you? - No.
但我介意啊
Well, I do! I mind!
露西
Lucy.
吻我
Kiss me.
不 不
No, no...
你不...
You don't...
你并不想问我
You don't want to kiss me...
像这样的我
...like this.
露西·韦斯特拉 我这辈子没有哪一天不想吻你
Lucy Westenra, there has never been a day I didn't want to kiss you.
以后也不会有那样的一天
And there never will be.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧 动手啊
Do it. Do it.
就当为了我
For me.
就当为了我
Do it for me.
她原本是我最有希望的实验
She was my most promising experiment.
我花了五百年的时间
Took me 500 years
才造就这么完美的一个新娘
to make a bride this good.
现在瞧瞧你干了什么好事
Now look what you've done.
她从来就不是你的
She was never yours.
也不是我的
Or mine.
或任何人的
Or anyone's.
看来她也算死得其所了
Well, I suppose she died well.
那可是很罕见的品质 信我这话吧
That's a rare quality, you can take it from me.
品质还是味道
Quality, or flavour?
味道
Flavour.
非常独特 以我的经验来看 堪称独一无二
Very particular. In my experience...unique.
她几乎算是爱上了死亡
She almost seemed in love with death.
就是这个 那就是根源
That's it. That is everything.
那是你选中她的原因
And that's why her.
杰克 你必须离开了
Jack, you must go.
我不能丢下你一个人
I can't leave you.
我要和德古拉伯爵开始一场私密对话
I'm about to have a personal conversation with Count Dracula.
我确信他不会希望有人看到这一幕
And I'm certain he won't want it witnessed.
-为什么不呢 -因为这世上有一样东西
- Why not? - Because there's only one thing in this world
是你真正惧怕的
that you're truly afraid of,
而我终于知道是什么了
and finally I know what it is.
我不知道啊
I-I don't.
我知道你不知道
I know you don't.
斯沃德医生 你可以走了
Dr Seward, you may leave.
出去
Get out.
-海辛医生 -别
- Dr Helsing... - No.
我不能就这么...
I can't just...
杰克 如果你想牺牲自己的性命
Jack, if you want to throw your life away
像个无私的英雄那般
in some act of selfless heroism,
以后还有其他机会
there will be other opportunities.
今天会是个美丽的日子
It's going to be a beautiful day.
谢谢
Thank you.
尝起来味道如何啊
How did it taste?
什么尝起来如何
How did what taste?
海辛医生 我觉得你喝了我的血
Dr Helsing, I think you drank my blood.
太阳在9300万英里外的地方
It's 93 million miles away.
它是伤害不到你的
It really isn't going to hurt you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我命将不久 没什么力气解释 所以请别打断
I have very few breaths left to explain, so don't interrupt.
想想看 德古拉伯爵
Consider Count Dracula,
一个无法忍♥受照镜子的人
who cannot bear to look in a mirror.
阿加莎
Agatha?
无法暴露于日光中的德古拉
Dracula who won't stand revealed in the sunlight,
在未得到邀请的情况下无法进入别人的住所
who cannot enter a home without invitation.
这些并不是诅咒
These aren't curses.
不过是习惯慢慢变成了盲信
They are merely habits that become fetishes
然后成了传说 就连你自己都信了
that become legends that even you believe.
野兽的规矩
The rules of the beast...
如同我们很久前讨论过的那样
as we discussed so very long ago.
但是为什么
But why?
你到底惧怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你是个勇士 祖上也出过很多勇士
You are a warrior from a long line of warriors.
你祖父战死沙场
Your grandfather died in battle.
你的父亲 你的兄弟 你的儿孙 也都一样
Your father, your brothers, your sons, their sons.
他们都如英雄般在战场上陨落了
All of them fell as heroes on the battlefield.
但你没有
But not you.
德古拉伯爵没有
Not Count Dracula,
你曾是军阀 但你现在潜藏于暗影中
the warlord who skulks in the shadows
窃取他人的生命
and steals the lives of others.
到处都不受欢迎
Unwelcome everywhere.
安睡于装满泥土的箱子里 却梦想着勇士的坟墓
Who sleeps in a box of dirt yet dreams of a warrior's grave.
你突然发现自己深陷一个女孩
Who suddenly found himself in the thrall of a girl
她深爱着你最惧怕的东西
in love with the thing he fears the most...
就是死亡
...death.
现在我们知道这东西为什么会起作用了
And now we know why this works.
因为它代表着你无比渴望拥有的勇气
Because it speaks of the courage you long to possess.
死亡的勇气
The courage it takes to die.
可以说你感到很羞耻
I call you ashamed.
德古拉伯爵感到很羞耻
Count Dracula is ashamed.
我不需要这东西了
I don't need this any more.
我就快死了
I'm dying.
我在做一件你永远都做不到的事 德古拉
I am doing the one thing that you can never do, Dracula.
你很痛苦
You're in pain.
我能忍♥受这痛苦
I am equal to it.
你渴求征服死亡
You seek to conquer death,
但你做不到 除非你能无惧地面对死亡
but you cannot, until you face it without fear.
再见 德古拉伯爵
Goodbye, Count Dracula.
回到你那装满泥土的箱子里去吧
Shuffle back to your box of dirt.
游戏结束了 你输了
The game is over. You lose.
你将永远活在羞耻中
You will live forever...in shame.
真美啊
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表