剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
是这样的 不是吗
Well, it's true, isn't it?
你们这类人掌握的黑魔法
All that black magic your people get up to?
我们这类人
My people?
信任一旦丢失了 就无法轻易找回 我明白的
Trust, once lost, cannot easily be restored, I know that.
但我们已经把这艘船从头到尾搜了一遍
But we've all searched this ship from prow to stern -
并没有发现我们失踪的朋友
there's no sign of our missing friends.
大家都同意吧
We're all agreed?
这只说明了一件事
Which means only one thing.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
凶手在我们之中
It's one of us.
我们该怎么办已经很明确了
It is clear what we must do.
我们必须开往英格兰
We must go on to England
然后向警方上报这件事
and we'll hand this matter over to the authorities.
如果我们待在一起 小心警惕
If we stick together and we're all careful,
如果没有人独...
if no-one is a...
他一定是从船帆上掉下来的
Must have fallen from the moonrakers.
老天爷啊
Jesus!
这边
Over here!
-沙马尔医生 -我...我不是外科医生
- Dr. Sharma! - I'm... I'm no surgeon.
去把瓦伦汀叫来 把他抬下去
Fetch Valentin. Get him below.
快点 他...他在流血
Quickly, he...he's bleeding.
如果你见不得血的话 就站远点
Step away, man, if you can't stand the sight of blood.
你确实见不得血 不是吗
And you can't stand it, can you?
一见到血 你就无法控制你自己了
You can't control yourself in the presence of blood.
血于你而言不止是养料 更是一种瘾
It's not just sustenance, it's an addiction.
你在微笑
You're smiling.
400年过去了 被人理解的感觉真好
After 400 years, it's nice to be understood.
不不 我还没能理解你 没能完全理解
Oh, no, I haven't understood you yet, not completely.
德墨忒尔号♥上7位完全不同的乘客
Seven very different passengers on the Demeter.
考虑到你的饮食习惯 这可真方便啊
How convenient, given your dietary requirements.
这边
On here!
你怎么会摔下来 你是最不可能有这种失误的
How could you fall?! You of all people!
是因为大雾 它就像是在吐露毒气
It's the fog, it's like breathing poison!
治好我 求你治好我
Fix it, just fix it.
我会努力把它复位 但这也无济于事
I'll try and reset it, but it doesn't change anything.
魔鬼就在船上 魔鬼
The devil is on this ship, the devil!
动手
Do it!
咬着
Bite.
按住他
Hold him!
晚上好 德古拉伯爵
Good evening, Count Dracula.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我想我们都有点神经质了
I suppose we're all a little jumpy.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
奥格伦
Olgaren?
我能否问一句 你们平常会有这么多乘客吗
Might I ask, do you normally have this many passengers?
不会
No.
这次很奇怪
It is very strange.
这次乘客人数最多 也最富有
This is the most we've ever had, and the most wealthy.
卢希梵大人 我猜您是最富有的
And, Lord Ruthven, as, I assume, the wealthiest,
您为什么会选择这艘船
why did you choose this ship?
是我的生意伙伴推荐的
It was a recommendation from my business partner.
我有个隐名合伙人
I have a silent partner.
是谁推荐了德墨忒尔号♥
Who recommends the Demeter?
-我没想着去问这个 -为什么不问
- I didn't think to question it. - Why not?
多亏了这位合伙人的资助
Thanks to this partner's sponsorship,
卢希梵大人才有了追求朵拉贝拉的资金和地位
Lord Ruthven had the funds and the position to woo Dorabella.
卢希梵大人什么都没问
Lord Ruthven didn't question anything.
这有什么关系呢 船就是船而已
What does it matter? A ship is a ship.
我相信巴勒尔先生一定有他的理由
I'm sure Mr Balaur has his reasons.
你刚说什么 巴勒尔
What did you say? Balaur?
没错 他正是我的隐名合伙人
Yes, my silent partner.
也是我的资助人
And my sponsor.
这可真巧啊
That is quite a coincidence.
德古拉伯爵 你认识这位...
Count Dracula, do you have any connec...?
终于啊 野兽露出真面目了
Ah, the beast revealed,
它渴求鲜血 浑身散发着墓土的臭气
ravenous for blood and stinking of grave dirt.
世故老练的绅士不过是他虚伪的表象
The sophisticated gentleman nothing more than a veneer.
一位绅士的世故老练 阿加莎
The sophistication of a gentleman, Agatha,
向来都只是虚伪的表象
is always a veneer.
巴勒尔先生这样的绅士也是如此吗
Even a gentleman like Mr Balaur?
谁
Mr who?
德古拉是拉丁语"德拉库"一词的变体 意思是龙
Dracula, a corruption of the Latin "dracul", meaning dragon -
罗马尼亚语的叫法是"巴勒尔"
in Romanian, "balaur".
你似乎忘记了使用化名的目的
The purpose of an alias seems to have eluded you.
我当时想着这样很聪明
I thought it was clever.
你得比那更聪明才行
Ah, you'll have to be cleverer than that.
想靠文明人而活
To feed off the civilised,
就得先学会和他们共同生活
you'll have to learn to live with them first.
那艘船就是你即将开始的英国生活的预演
The boat was a dress rehearsal for life in England.
你囤满食物 强迫自己学会如何克制地用餐
You stocked your larder to teach yourself to dine with restraint.
正是这样
Precisely.
然而巴勒尔先生 你却未能做到自♥制♥
And, Mr Balaur, your restraint was failing you.
你瞧 我不是输的一方
You see? Not the losing side.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
这艘船被诅咒了 注定要完蛋
This ship is cursed, it is doomed!
找到所有有相同想法的人 带他们过来
Find everyone who thinks the same, bring them here.
-只有一条出路 -是 瓦伦汀
- There is only one way out. - Yes, Valentin.
夫人
Ma'am?!
别说话
Ah, hush.
-但我以为... -别说话
- But I thought... - Hush now.
你已经死了
You're dead.
所有人最终都会死
Ah, everyone's dead in the end.
我在做梦 这不是真的
I'm dreaming. This isn't real.
现实被高估了
Reality is overrated.
不
No!
不要 求你
No, please!
食物就不该回话
Food should never answer back.
不 不 不
No, no! No...
哪个正常人能做出这种事
What normal man... could have done this?
我们得把船再搜查一遍
We need to search the ship again,
我要求所有人成对行动
I want the entire crew in pairs.
那估计不可能了 先生
I don't think that's going to be possible, sir.
我下令就有可能
It's possible if I give the order!
有一艘救生艇不见了 而且好像...
One of the lifeboats is missing, and I think...
大部分船员也不见了
most of the crew.
但他们能去哪儿
But where could they go?
除了这里哪儿都行
Anywhere but here.
先生
Sir.
尤里 是时候了
Yuri, it's time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
住在9号♥船舱里的是谁
Who is in cabin number nine?
我几时失去了那么多棋子
When did I lose so many pieces?
我本来快赢了
I was winning.
不 你从一开始就一直在输
No, you've been losing from the start.
你不喝酒的
You don't drink.
不喝葡萄酒
Wine.
这个卒子处于有利位置
Er, the pawn is well placed.
如果我能让它过界 它就能变成另一个后
If I can get it to the other side, it becomes another queen.
别管象棋了 专心玩游戏吧
Forget about the chess and concentrate on the game.
在9号♥船舱里的是谁
Who was in cabin number nine?
我...我怎么来到这里的
How...? How did I get here?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
我们本来在修道院
We... We were at the convent.
你放米娜走了
You let Mina go.
我叫你跑 快跑啊
I said run. Go! Now!
没错 但我没放你走 不是吗
Yes, but I didn't let you go, did I?
我这是在哪儿 这是什么地方
Where am I? What is this place?
你当然知道你身在何处
Ah, surely you know where you are.
被你吸食鲜血的人 你让他们做梦
People you feed off, you make them dream.
吸血鬼的吻就是安眠剂
The kiss of the vampire is an opiate.
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表