剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
mercenaries?
不是我本人好奇 你们懂的
I'm not curious for myself, you understand,
但大众都很爱嚼舌根
but people are such gossips.
德古拉伯爵要求他必须在此时间前被释放
Count Dracula has given a deadline for his release -
今晚8点11分
11 minutes past eight this evening.
这个时间有点怪 但他自有原因
Slightly odd timing, but he has his ways.
并不奇怪 完全不奇怪 兰菲尔德先生
It's not odd. It's not odd at all, Mr Renfield.
8点11分是日落时间
11 minutes past eight is sunset.
日出 当前 日落
我在给你发邮件
I'm sending you an e-mail.
亲爱的佐伊
Dear Zoe,
谢谢你热情周到的款待
thank you for being such a courteous host.
然而 依照传统
It is, however, the tradition
热情周到的主人必须送客人安全离开
that the courteous host must speed the parting guest,
我相信你会遵守这个传统
and I'm sure you will accord with this.
另外 感谢你提供食物
Also, thank you for your offer of food.
然而 饮牛血并不是我的习惯
However, it is not my practice to eat cattle.
在血液的鉴赏方面 我是个行家
In the matter of blood, I'm a connoisseur.
血就是性命
Blood is lives.
血就是证据
Blood is testimony.
我杀过的所有人的证据
The testimony of everyone I have ever destroyed
流淌在我的血管里
flows in my veins.
我会仔细挑选 接下来要加入那些亡灵的人
I will choose with care who joins them now.
成熟是败坏的第一步
Ripeness is the first moment of decay.
甜美必将导致腐烂
Sweetness is the promise of corruption.
我将会去寻找这世上最完美的食物
I shall look for the perfect food of this world.
并且我一定会找到的
And I will find it.
永远别怀疑这一点
Never doubt that.
我一定会找到的
I will find it.
血液就是你需要知道的一切 佐伊
Blood is everything you needed to know, Zoe,
前提是你知道如何解读它
if you understand how to read it.
你搞清楚该如何解读了吗
Have you worked out how yet?
如果你想和我匹敌 就必须搞清楚
If you ever hope to match me, you'll have to.
乔纳森·哈克基金会 真有意思
The Jonathan Harker Foundation - terribly interesting.
在前两次流感爆发里 他们做出了杰出贡献
Did some tremendous work during the last two flu outbreaks,
但他们的资金流 往轻里说 不太透明
but their funding stream is, to say the least, opaque.
甚至可以说是...神秘的
One might almost say...occult.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
生闷气去了吗
Are you sulking?
就因为我订婚了
Just cos I got engaged?
杰克 别生闷气
Jack, don't sulk.
杰克现在不在
Um, Jack's not here at the moment.
我该转告他打电♥话♥的是哪位
Who shall I say called?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
告诉他是露西
Tell him it's Lucy.
露西·韦斯特拉
Lucy Westenra.
你是谁
Who's this?
你好 露西·韦斯特拉
Hello, Lucy Westenra.
我是德古拉伯爵
I'm Count Dracula.
阿加莎·范·海辛
Agatha Van Helsing...
你将会成为我的一部分
you'll be part of me.
你将在我的血管中到达新世界
You'll travel to the new world in my veins.
来吧 孩子 吸吧
Come, boy. Suckle.
三个月后
-我没办法再撑两天了 -什么
- I can't do two more days of this. - What?
-我已经觉得很难受了 -真是弱爆了
- I feel bloody terrible already. - Lightweight!
-把头伸出窗外透透气 -都怪野格炸♥弹♥
- Stick your head out the window. - It's the Jagerbombs.
最后那杯尝起来像是家具亮光剂
That last one tasted like furniture polish.
炸薯片哪去了 我尝不出味道了
Where are the crisps? I can't get the taste out of my mouth.
有人说去拿炸薯片了呀
Somebody said they were getting crisps.
他们只有原味的
They only had plain ones.
原味 老天 没味道有什么好吃的
Plain? Oh, Jesus. What's good about no flavour?
那个物理学家为什么不行
What was wrong with the physicist?
没味道
No flavour.
那个打网球的呢
And the tennis player?
太稠了
Stringy.
主人 我正努力给你提供
Master, I am trying to provide you
你希望掌握的技能
with precisely the skill sets you're hoping to acquire.
听着 五百年来 我都不需要锻炼
Listen, for 500 years, I have not had to exercise,
但如今什么都是准备好的
but these days everything is done for you
什么都是送上门的 连食物都是
and everything is being delivered, even food.
你晚些时候会饿吗
我们快到了吗
Are we nearly there?
还要20分钟
Another 20 minutes.
-怎么了 -我只是在发短♥信♥
- What? - Just texting.
-我了解你这表情 -什么表情
- I know that face. - What face?
你的表情
Yours.
"你晚些时候会饿吗"
"Will u be hungry later?"
主人 你带着一个项目 一个计划来找我
Master, you came to me with a programme, a plan,
一个真正新颖的倡议 那就是...
some genuinely fresh initiatives for...
我们就直说了吧
well, let's call it what it is...
统治世界
world domination.
作为你的律师 我能问问
May I ask, as your lawyer,
你打算如何安排你的时间吗
what are you doing with your time?
你不能随便吸食任何人
You can't afford to feed on just, uh, anyone.
点点点 对方正在回复
Oh, dot-dot-dot. There's a reply coming!
-手♥机♥还给我 -你不跟我们吃饭了吗
- Give it back. - Are you not eating with us?
她要跟我们喝酒
She's drinking with us.
快还给我
Give it here!
收到回复了
Uh, uh, uh - reply's in.
"这是邀请吗"
"Is that an offer?"
露西·韦斯特拉 你快结婚了
Lucy Westenra, you're getting married.
没错 自♥由♥的好日子快结束了 还给我
Yeah, final days as a free woman. Give it here.
我该怎么回复
How should I reply?
答应他 说好就行
Yes. Just say yes.
"韦斯特拉小姐有空在晚些时候共进晚餐"
"Ms Westenra is available for a late dinner."
但提醒你 我们要唱卡拉OK
I'm saying, though, we've got karaoke!
所以这人是谁啊
So who's this one, then?
D
D
D是谁
Who's D?
这个人怎么样
What about this one?
"暂住本地 牛津大学双学科获得优等
"Staying locally. Double first from Oxford.
武术高手 不喝酒"
"Martial arts expert. Non-drinker."
抱歉 晚餐已经有安排了
Sorry. Already have dinner plans.
我很努力了 黑暗君主
I am trying, Dark Lord.
待会儿见
但有时我还是不明白
I do sometimes wonder
你真正想要的是什么
what it is that you actually want.
那哈克基金呢
What about the Harker Foundation?
他们仍然感兴趣吗
Are they still taking an interest?
是有些活动
There is some activity.
但是你那位女性朋友已经离职了...
However, your lady friend has left their employ...
我的女性朋友
My lady friend?
海辛医生啊
Dr Helsing.
我不清楚具体发生了什么事
I'm unclear exactly what's happened,
但我猜...
but I'm assuming...
她对你不会再有兴趣了
she'll take no further interest in you.
几点了
What's the time?
两点半
Half two.
回酒店了
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我的酒里流淌着血液
I think there's blood in my alcohol stream.
会太晚吗
是啊
Yeah.
-你听到我说什么了吗 -我听到了
- Did you hear what I said? - I did.
-我的酒里... -流淌着血液 好搞笑
- There's blood... - in your alcohol stream. It was hilarious.
你还饿吗
我故意说反了 你懂吗
It's the wrong way round, you see?
闭嘴 你要烦死我了
Stop, you're killing me.
你到底有没有醉
Are you even drunk?
你有放开肚子喝酒吗
Were you even drinking properly?
或许我是在留肚子呢
Maybe I'm saving myself.
为晚饭吗
For dinner?
为D吗
For D?
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表