剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
别
Don't.
谁会三更半夜了还肚子饿啊
Who's hungry at this time of night?
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about all this?
做什么
About what?
嫁给昆西
Marrying Quincey.
我喜欢他
I like him.
你应该爱他才对
You're supposed to love him.
好吧 那我爱他
OK, I love him, then.
因为他爱你
Cos he loves you.
杰克也爱你
And Jack loves you.
所有人都爱你
Everybody loves you.
是啊 我很漂亮 这是常有的事
Yeah, I'm pretty, that happens.
听听她这口气
Listen to her.
-你知道漂亮是什么感觉吗 -知道
- Do you know what it's like when you're pretty? - Yes!
所有人都会对你微笑
Everybody smiles.
你眼中的世界
You never see the world
时刻都挂着一个大大的 傻兮兮的笑容
without a big, stupid smile on its face.
你不明白的是
The thing you don't get...
婚姻
marriage...
是一辈子的事
is for life.
没错 但一辈子不代表永远
Yeah, but life isn't forever.
我永远都很饥饿
你知道去哪里找我
浪荡
Tart.
我是饿了
Hungry.
你可以等我啊
You could've waited.
我总得找个人来吸食啊 露西
I need to feed on someone, Lucy.
你并非每次都同意
You don't always give your consent.
我猜这人肯定就没同意
I bet this one didn't.
快餐而已
Fast food.
为什么我的同意如此重要呢
So why does my consent matter?
不重要 但是很美味
It doesn't, but it's delicious.
我是美食家 不是贪吃鬼
I'm a gourmet, not a glutton.
为什么每次都来墓地
Why always a graveyard?
我喜欢和与我同龄的人相处
I like to spend time with people my own age.
好吧 你真逗
Yeah, funny guy.
笑死人了
Very funny.
你死后会葬在哪里
Where will you be buried?
为什么问这个
Why?
因为我可能会想去探望你
Because I might want to visit.
那也太粘人了吧
That's next-level clingy.
-幸好我选择火化 -不要
- Thank God I'm being cremated. - No.
闭嘴
Shut up.
所有人都会火葬 土葬简直浪费空间
Everyone is. It's a waste of space, all this.
听我说
Listen to me.
千万别让他们烧了你
Do not let them burn you.
为什么
Why not?
会很疼的
It hurts.
我从没听过有人抱怨这一点
I've never heard anyone complain.
但我听过
Well, I have.
要我说 这里有...
I'd say there are...
9个
nine here.
没错 9个
Yes, nine.
9个什么
Nine what?
受苦之人
Sufferers.
过来
Come here.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我这是在做什么
What am I doing?
聆听
Listening.
什么声音
What's that?
听起来像什么声音
What does it sound like?
敲击声
Knocking.
敲击声 没错
Knocking, yes.
在敲棺材盖
On a coffin lid.
从棺材里面
From the inside.
-请把灯打开 -一亿
- Turn on the lights, please. - 100 million...
-谁快把灯打开 -24万5千...
- Someone turn on the lights! - 245,000...
我...我感觉不到了
I can't...I can't feel it!
救命 救命啊
Help me! Help me!
他们是吸血鬼吗
Are they vampires?
没那么进化 他们只是活死人
Nothing so evolved. They're just undead.
少数不幸之人 在腐烂过程中仍有知觉
The unfortunate few who remain sentient as they rot.
暗夜之子 他们的声音宛如音乐般动听
The children of the night, what music they make.
救救我
Help me!
飄亮的小姐 飄亮的小姐
Bloofer lady. Bloofer lady.
飄亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
飄亮
Bloofer?
意思是「漂亮」 他是在说你
Beautiful. He means you.
飄亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
他怎么知道我在这里
How does he know I'm here?
因为他正看着你
Because he's looking at you.
就在那边
Right there.
飄亮的小姐
Bloofer lady.
飄亮的小姐 玩躲猫猫
Bloofer lady play peekaboo.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo!
有些小鬼头能够爬到地面来
Some of the little ones wriggle their way to the surface.
我觉得他们能够嗅到虫子的气味
I think they can smell the worms.
你能看到我了吗
Can you see me yet?
不 不 不要
No, no, no! No, no!
别跟他玩耍
Don't play with him.
他会跟着你回家的
He'll follow you home.
当真吗
Would he really?
知道吗 在我非常漫长的人生里
You know, in a very, very long life,
我似乎从未遇到过像你一样的人
I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you.
你真的不在乎 对吧
You really don't care, do you?
完美食物
The perfect food.
露西
Lucy?
该死的
Shit.
定位手♥机♥
死亡是这世上唯一的新奇之事了
Dying is the only remaining novelty.
其他一切的人类体验都被写成书 整理成册
Every other human experience is catalogued somewhere
藏于你们的图书馆中
in your endless chattering libraries.
没有任何新鲜事
Nothing comes fresh.
生命的每个瞬间都被人染指过 皆是二手体验
Every living instant is shop-soiled and second-hand
除了真正死亡的那一刻
except that one moment in life
没人可以死而复生讲述体验
that no-one can report back on.
这世上所有的道路都已被人踏遍
In a world of travelled roads...
死亡是唯一未被人踏足的纯净的雪地
..death is the last unprinted snow.
你的屁话可真多
You don't half talk a lot of shit.
一般没人会对我说这话
You know, people don't usually say that to me.
是啊 他们还没开口 就被你杀死了
Yeah, you kill them before they can.
基本上 你堵塞了大家的发言
Basically, you're blocking people.
-你爱我吗 -不爱
- Do you love me? - No.
-你以后会有可能爱我吗 -不可能
- Will you ever love me? - No.
又少了一件需要操心的事了
Well, that's one less thing to worry about.
难道你就没有一丁点害怕我吗
Aren't you even a little scared of me?
难道你就没有惧怕的东西吗
Aren't you afraid of anything?
哪怕是死亡
Even dying?
是人都会死
Everybody dies.
露西 你具有独特的味道
Lucy, you're a very special flavour.
两分钟
Two minutes,
如果你还有胃口的话
if you've still got the appetite.
-三分钟 -五分钟
- Three. - Five.
特殊待遇
Special treat.
你今晚想梦到什么
What do you want to dream about tonight?
让我置身于一个美丽的地方
Put me somewhere beautiful...
在那里没人可以看到我
..where no-one can see me...
在那里 我不必强颜欢笑
..where I don't have to smile.
"黑心医生使用鞣皮刀" 12个字母
"Unscrupulous doctor deployed tanner's knife," 12 letters.
德古拉
Dracula...
是
..is...
我的 主人
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表