剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
No-one, nowhere.
它只是疯狂的幻想
It's just a lunatic fantasy.
或者文明 我们更愿意这样称呼它
Or civilisation, as we like to call it.
左臂伸给我
Give me your left arm.
为什么
Why?
因为你要献血
Because you're going to give blood.
这倒是头一回
Well, this is a first.
告诉我 乔纳森·哈克基金会是什么
So tell me, what is the Jonathan Harker Foundation?
我似乎穿不透你的皮肤
I can't seem to penetrate the skin.
给我吧
Give it to me.
拿着这个
Take this.
拿住
Hold this.
乔尼是个好人
Johnny was a fine man.
这里和他有什么关系
What has this place got to do with him?
这么说你还记得哈克
Oh, you remember Harker, then?
基金会是由他的未婚妻米娜·莫瑞创立的
This foundation was set up by Mina Murray, his fiancee.
你还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
勉强记得吧
Barely.
乏味的小东西
Insipid little thing.
估计完全没有味道
Flavourless, one imagines.
但你留了她一命
But you left her alive.
快滚吧
Go! Now!
她父亲去世后 她继承了财富
When her father died, she inherited his fortune
和阿加莎修女的大家庭一起
and with the cooperation of Sister Agatha's extended family,
以乔纳森之名创立了这个基金会
they set up this foundation in Jonathan's name.
所以你经营着家族企业
So you run the family firm.
我一直赞成由家族世代相传的权力
I've always approved of inherited power.
民♥主♥不过是无知者的暴♥政♥罢了
Democracy is the tyranny of the uninformed.
只有在血脉中
Only in blood...
我们才能找到真理[真♥相♥] 佐伊
do we find the truth, Zoe.
我们的主要目标是医学研究
Our primary purpose is medical research,
但是根据规定 如果你被人找到
but with the stipulation that, were you ever to be found,
就得把你关起来研究 人道地喂养好
you would be trapped, studied, understood, and humanely fed.
-你是个独特的样本 -不
- You're a unique specimen. - No.
我是个五百岁的军阀
I'm a 500-year-old warlord.
并且...
And...
我一见到雇佣兵就能认出来
I know mercenaries when I see them.
是谁在资助这个机构
Who's funding this place?
因为雇得起雇佣兵的人
Because people who can afford mercenaries
很少有对医学感兴趣的
are very rarely interested in medicine.
你有所隐瞒 我向你坦白交代了一切
You're withholding information. I'm giving you everything.
血就是性命
Blood is lives.
一切都在血液中 佐伊 前提是你得会解读
Everything is in the blood, Zoe, if you know how to read it.
你知道怎么解读吗
Do you know how to read it?
你无法解读我的血 你呛着了
You couldn't read mine. You choked on it.
但我记得那味道
I remember the flavour, though.
那是什么味道
What is that?
你...
You're...
你敏捷 聪明 干劲十足
You're fast, you're clever, driven.
但是为什么干劲十足
But driven by what?
阿加莎总是想救下所有人 但你...
Agatha was always trying to save everybody, but you...
你远离人群
You hold yourself apart.
没有朋友
Friendless.
没有爱
Loveless.
没有子女
Childless.
腐坏了 甚至是堕落了
Compromised. Corrupt, even.
佐伊·海辛 你的心上有一团阴影
Zoe Helsing, there's a shadow on your heart.
我曾经尝过这种苦涩的味道
I've sampled this bitter bouquet before,
我相信 现如今
and these days, I believe,
你们称之为...
you call it...
癌症
cancer.
所以你的血对我而言是有毒的
That's why your blood was poison to me.
你要死了
You're dying.
医生 我需要和您谈谈
Doctor, I need to talk you.
怎么了 这是谁
What is it? Who's this?
你好呀 弗兰克
Oh, hi, Frank.
抱歉 嗯 你好
Sorry. Yes, hello.
来晚了点...火车晚点
Bit late -- er, trains.
你是怎么想的啊 把他带走
What are you thinking? Get rid of him.
把他带出这栋楼
Throw him out of the bloody building!
海辛医生 我觉得您最好还是听听
Dr Helsing, I think you'd better listen.
你是谁
Who are you?
不好意思 我真是太没礼貌了
I'm sorry, that's rude of me.
这位是弗兰克·兰菲尔德
This is Frank Renfield.
我们一直在...网聊
We've been, um, Skyping.
你好 海辛医生是吧
Hello. Dr Helsing, isn't it?
-我相信我们会把一切解决清楚的 -网聊
- I-I-I'm sure we can sort all this out. - Skyping?
没错 多亏了这个
Ah, yes. Um, thanks for this.
你上网了吗 你不该上网的
You're online? You're not supposed to be online.
你不知道这些东西是怎样运作的吗
Well, don't you know how these things work?
非常智能
Terribly clever.
谁把无线密♥码♥告诉他的
Who gave him the Wi-Fi password?
密♥码♥是我的名字
Well, it's my name.
-天啊 -告诉海辛医生你是谁
- Oh, Jesus. - Tell Dr Helsing who you are.
对哦 没错
Right. Well, yes.
-我是德古拉伯爵的律师 -他的什么
- I'm Count Dracula's lawyer. - His what?
-他的律师 -他的律师
- His lawyer. - His lawyer?
抱歉 其实并不抱歉 但你懂的
Sorry. Well, not sorry, but, you know.
恐怕这看起来确实像是
I'm afraid it does look like
你强迫性囚禁了他
you're keeping him here against his will.
但同时 我的委托人不想把事情闹大
And whilst my client doesn't want to make a fuss, well,
不能这么做 是不是
that's not really on, is it?
你什么时候有了律师
Since when do you have a lawyer?
1♥8♥9♥6年
1♥8♥9♥...6?
没错 是的
Exactly. Yes.
我们从1♥8♥9♥6年9月12日起就在代理德古拉伯爵
We've been representing Count Dracula since September 12th, 1♥8♥9♥6.
是霍金斯和温特沃斯律所一直在代理
Well, Hawkins and Wentworth have.
我当时还没出生
Wasn't there myself.
我没那么老
Not that old!
无意冒犯
N-No offence.
1♥8♥9♥6年
1♥8♥9♥6?
我们为伯爵购置了一些地♥产♥
We purchased some properties for the Count
并安排他搬迁的一些事宜
and arranged his resettlement.
你不会感到不安吗
Does it bother you
一个1♥8♥9♥6年雇用你们律所的人
that the man who engaged your firm in 1♥8♥9♥6
如今站在你眼前 没有一根白头发
is standing over there without a single grey hair?
谢谢
Thank you.
确实不安 挺不安的 真的
Oh, it does, yes. Quite a lot, really.
实际上 我觉得挺可怕的 你不觉得吗
In fact, I think it's properly frightening. Don't you?
但问题是
But the thing is, you see,
一百多年一直身体健康这一点 并不违法
being well over a century old is not actually against the law.
违法的是你们把他囚禁起来
What's against the law is you locking him up.
我觉得你可能是忘了 海辛医生
I think you might have forgotten, Dr Helsing...
德古拉伯爵同样享有权利
Count Dracula has rights.
他可是个吸血鬼
He's a bloody vampire!
我觉得这是个比较情绪化的词
I-I feel that's an emotionally loaded term.
这就是正确叫法
It is the correct term.
这不是个合法的称呼 他伤害过任何人吗
It's not a legal term. Has he harmed anyone?
-是的 -没有
- Yes. - No.
-在海滩上 他... -没有
- Well, on the beach, he... - No.
有传闻说前几晚海滩上出事了
There were rumours of an incident on the beach a few nights ago,
但第二天早上没有发现任何痕迹
but there was no trace of anything the following morning,
而且人人都不再谈论这件事了
and everyone has stopped talking about it.
所以要么是有人掩盖了事实
So either there's been some sort of cover-up,
那样的话警方一定会很感兴趣
in which case the police will certainly be interested,
要么就根本没有发生什么需要掩盖的事情
or there was no incident to cover up in the first place
那我的委托人就是无辜的
and my client is guilty of nothing.
你们更喜欢哪种说法
Which would you prefer?
毕竟 一个医学研究机构
After all, why would a medical research facility
为什么会有...我也说不好...
have access to, I don't know, let's say...
雇佣军
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表