剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
and the fishermen found you, caught in their net.
一个溺毙的人却会行走 能说话
A drowned man walking and talking
引发了人们的好奇心
arouses a certain amount of curiosity,
然后你就被送来了我这里
and you were brought to me,
一直在念叨一个叫米娜的姑娘
babbling of a girl called Mina
但你却不记得她长什么样
whose face you had forgotten
以及一个窃取了你灵魂的邪恶伯爵
and an evil count who had stolen your soul.
他们为何将我送来你这里
Why was I brought to you?
大家都知道我
I am known to have some expertise
在巫术和秘术方面有些经验
in the realm of witchcraft and the occult.
你是个修女啊
You're a nun!
我们可以以后再讨论我对黑暗和邪恶之事
We can discuss my imperfectly suppressed fascination
未被完全抑制住的痴迷
with everything dark and evil another time.
现在 我们应该将重点放在德古拉为何会尖叫
For now, we will focus on why Dracula screamed.
你当时面对着太阳
You were facing the sun!
是的
Yes.
我一生都在寻找上帝
I have sought to find God all my life,
但却从未发现过他存在的迹象
and never found a sign of him anywhere.
为什么是现在 为什么是你 为什么是他
Why now? Why you? Why him?
我不明白
I don't understand.
那就好好想想
Then, think!
德古拉伯爵惧怕十字架
Count Dracula fears the cross.
他惧怕上帝的象征
He fears the symbol of our Lord.
那姑娘就不怕
The girl didn't.
别管那姑娘 她只是无名小卒
Never mind the girl. She was nothing.
德古拉 吸血鬼中的王子 惧怕十字架
Dracula, prince among vampires, fears the cross.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
不知道 告诉我吧
No. Tell me.
上帝是真实存在的
God is real.
上帝是真实存在的 我终于找到他了
God is real, and I've found him at last.
你找到的是魔鬼
You have found the Devil.
如果需要魔鬼 才能让我找到我的主
If it takes the Devil to bring me to my Lord,
那我觉得 就让魔鬼到来吧
then I say, "Bring on the Devil!"
我不想啊
I don't!
为什么不呢
And why not?
上帝救你是有原因的 你不觉得吗
God saved you for a reason, don't you think?
我并没有得到拯救
I'm not saved!
我现在什么都不是
I'm nothing.
米娜会这么认为吗
Would Mina think that?
如果她看到我现在的样子 她会的
If she could see me, yes, she would.
看看我这样子
Look at me.
我都记不清她长什么样了
I can't even remember her face.
是啊 我觉得你已经清楚地证明这点了
Yes. I think you have proven that to our satisfaction.
哈克先生 很抱歉这样欺骗你
Mr Harker, I apologise for the deception.
必须让她听到你亲口说这些才行
It was necessary she heard the story from your own lips.
你或许已经忘记你未婚妻的样子了
You may have forgotten your fiancee's face...
但我还没有失去你
But I have not lost you yet.
你好 乔尼
Hello, Johnny.
至少你的眼睛依然是蓝色的
Your eyes are still blue, at least.
在确认了你的身份之后
Having established your identity,
在英国追查到你并不难
it was not difficult to trace you back to England
并且我们还找到了你担忧的未婚妻
and find your worried fiancee.
我在伦敦有个当侦探的熟人
I have a detective acquaintance in London.
米娜
Mina?
你真的认为 即便在你最黑暗的时刻
Did you really think, even in your darkest moment...
我不会来找你吗
that I wouldn't come for you?
你觉得我真的可能
Did you think it was even possible
抛弃我深爱的男人吗
that I could abandon the man I love?
我已经不再是那个男人了
I am no longer that man.
亲爱的
Dearest one.
我们将要结婚了
We are to be married.
我清楚明白地告诉你
So let me be plain.
你是什么人 永远都将由我来决定 真的
Who you are will always be my decision. Yes...
德古拉来了
Dracula is here!
多么激动人心啊
How exciting!
照顾好米娜
Look after Mina.
米娜
Mina?
拿着这个 求你了
Take it, please.
为什么
Why?
因为你在流血
Because you're bleeding.
我无法抗拒这诱惑
And I can't stand it.
拿着
Take it!
院长大人 千万不要邀请那个怪物进来
Mother Superior, on no account invite that creature in.
我完全没有那个想法
That is not a temptation with which I was struggling.
什么情况 这到底是怎么回事
What is happening? What is this?
我们遭遇了黑暗力量的袭击
We are under attack from the forces of darkness.
黑暗力量为什么要袭击一座修道院
Why would the forces of darkness wish to attack a convent?
或许是因为他们对于批评很敏感吧
Perhaps they are sensitive to criticism.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我研究过传说
I've studied the legends.
我很清楚我是在跟德古拉伯爵说话
I am fully aware that I am addressing Count Dracula.
蝙蝠有点太吵了 能消停了吗
The bats are a little noisy. Would you mind?
听我说
Listen to me.
你是乔纳森·哈克
You are Jonathan Harker.
你永远不会伤害我的
You would never harm me.
我知道我跟你在一起是安全的
I know I am safe with you.
是我啊
It's me.
看看我
Look at me.
看到我
See me.
我蓝眼睛的乔尼
My blue-eyed Johnny.
不 乔尼
No, Johnny...
不要
Don't.
求你不要
Oh, please, don't.
你不必那么做的
You don't need to do that.
我知道你不必的
I know you don't.
乔尼
Johnny!
太阳已经落山了 你不必再躲藏了
The sun is down. You don't need to hide any more.
还是说你不敢从黑暗里走出来
Or are you too afraid to step from the shadows?
让我...
Let me...
-乔尼 -让我喝吧
- Johnny... - Let me.
-求你了 -乔尼
- Please... - Johnny!
不
No...
对不起
I'm sorry.
快来人救救我
Somebody help!
求你了
Please!
这是邪魔之术
This is devilry.
比那更糟糕
It's worse than that.
这就是魔鬼本尊
It is the Devil.
不知你们这些姑娘怎么想
I don't know about you girls...
但我真的很喜欢皮草
but I do love a bit of fur.
到我怀里来吧
Suffer unto me.
我不确定你们看了什么传说故事
I'm not sure what legends you've been reading,
但铃铛对我毫无作用
but bells don't have any effect on me.
这个会有用的
This one will.
阿加莎修女 难道你又
Sister Agatha, have you been up to
偷偷去鼓捣你的研究项目了吗
one of your secret projects again?
-你最好希望如此 -真是激动人心啊
- You'd better hope so. - This is exciting.
这将是我一次性享用过的最多的修女
This'll be the most nuns I've had in one sitting.
各位修女 拿出武器
Sisters, present arms.
看来你们早料到我会来啊
I see my arrival was anticipated.
我的确知晓这个可能性
I was aware of the possibility.
阿加莎修女 你到底将什么引来了这里
Sister Agatha, what have you brought down upon us?
喂
Cooee!
你们好啊
Hello!
你们好 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
我不想让你担心
I don't want to worry you,
但信徒组成的军队似乎都不敢直视我的眼睛啊
but the army of the faithful can't seem to look me in the eye.
你赤身裸体 而她们是修女
You're naked, and they're nuns.
她们不敢看的可不是你的眼睛
It isn't your eye they're not looking at.
难道就没人邀请我进去吗
Well, isn't anyone going to invite me in?
-我可是千里迢迢过来看你们的啊 -绝对不行
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表