剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表
I haven't seen her in hundreds of years.
替我描述一下她吧
Describe her to me.
谁
Who?
我见过画家描绘她的面貌
I've had artists paint her,
诗人用辞藻形容她的神韵
and poets capture her in words,
莫扎特甚至为她写过一首动听的小曲 我...
and Mozart wrote such a pretty little tune, I-I...
我本该放过他的 但是...
I really should have spared him, but...
一个律师眼中的她是怎样的
..what does a lawyer see?
乔尼 在我的记忆中
Johnny, in my memory,
每年的这个时节 她悬挂在第二高峰的后面
she sets behind the second-highest peak at this time of year,
她周身是通红通红的
and she's quite red.
她是红色的吗 乔尼
Is she red, Johnny?
你自己看
Look for yourself.
但那会将我烧成灰烬的
But that will burn me to dust.
那太好了
Good.
应该的
Fair enough.
你这样咒我是应该的
Absolutely fair enough.
你会把我放进箱子里吗
Will you put me in a box?
用你的眼睛去看太阳 乔尼
Keep your eyes on the sun, Johnny.
这将是你最后一次见到她
It'll be the last time you see her.
如果你还能行走 的确有个箱子等着你
There is a box waiting for you, in case you walk, yes,
但被我吸食鲜血的大多数人都直接死了
but most people I feed off just die.
所以你可能会没事的
So you'll probably be fine.
你还不明白吗 死亡算是一种解脱了
Don't you see? An end is a blessing.
死亡会让你变得庞大
Dying gives you size.
那就像是个山顶
It's the mountaintop
你可以在上面俯瞰你的一生
from which your whole life is at last visible.
从开始到结束
From beginning to end.
死亡会让你变得完整
Death completes you.
放过我
Spare me.
怎么放
How?
回答我 乔尼 怎么放过
Answer me. Johnny, how?
我要怎么放过你
How do I spare you?
正是啊 哈克先生
How indeed, Mr Harker?
哈克先生
Mr Harker?
哈克先生
Mr Harker...
你刚刚要说到你是怎么逃出城♥堡♥的
you were about to explain how you escaped from the castle.
是的
Yes.
你看过我写的说明了
Y-you've read my account.
是的
Yes.
或许这能让你想起点什么
Perhaps it will help to refresh your memory.
"必须侍奉德古拉"
"Dracula will be served."
这是什么
What is this?
"德古拉是我的主人 必须服从德古拉 德..."
"Dracula is my master. Dracula will be obeyed. Dra...
"德古拉既是开始 也是结束
"Dracula is the beginning and the end.
德古拉是一切 德古拉是上帝"
"Dracula is all things. Dracula is God."
什么
What?
我没有写这些东西
I-I didn't write this.
你刚被带到这里时 曾要求给你纸笔
When you were first brought here, you asked for a pen and paper.
你日夜不休 写出了这些东西
You were up all day and all night, and this is what you wrote.
不不不 我以为我...
No, no, no, no, no. I-I thought I'd...
你以为你写的是你在德古拉城♥堡♥的经历
You thought you'd written an account of your stay at Castle Dracula.
但你唯一给出的
The only account you've given is
就是你现在所说的那些事
the account you're giving right now.
是时候说完你的故事了
It's time to finish your story.
乔尼 怎么放 我怎么放过你
Johnny, how? How do I spare you?
怎么放
How?
放我走
Let me go.
你知道我为何要去英国
You know why I'm going to England.
你知道我要去杀人
You know that I'm going to kill people.
杀死很多人 需要多少杀多少 甚至还不止
A lot of them. As many as I need. And perhaps even more.
但是...
But...
我不会...
I won't...
你不会什么
You won't what?
你不会跟任何人说我的事 或是阻止我吗
Oh, you won't tell anyone about me? Or try to stop me?
你会让我屠♥杀♥那些无辜之人
You'll just let me slaughter all those innocents,
不多问一句是吗
no questions asked?
你可真是个"了不得"的律师 乔尼
Some lawyer you turned out to be, Johnny!
我保证
I promise.
我 我发...
I...I swe...
我 我发誓
I...I swear.
我 我...
I... I...
我发誓
I swear.
那好吧
All right, then.
就这么做吧
Do that.
什么
What?
发誓啊
Swear.
我会去英国 毁掉你爱的一切人和东西
I'm going to England to destroy everything and everyone you love,
但如果你发誓你不会试图阻止我
but if you give me your word that you won't try to stop me...
我就放过你
I'll spare you.
这是个诡计
It's a trick.
发誓吧
Give me your word.
不 你迟早都会杀了我的
No... You're going to kill me anyway.
看着我的眼睛 然后发誓
Look me in the eye and give me your word.
德古拉伯爵
Count Dracula...
我向你发誓
I give you my word.
如果你放我离开这里
If you let me out of this place...
如果你让我活下去
if you let me live...
那我...
then I...
我会尽我一切所能阻止你
then I will do everything in my power to stop you.
真有你的
Quite right.
这才是我的乔尼嘛
That's my Johnny.
欢迎来到山顶
Welcome to the mountaintop.
我没有呼吸了
I'm not breathing.
有时候是有的 但我觉得也就是习惯使然罢了
Sometimes you do, but I think it's mostly habit.
你也没有心跳
You have no heartbeat, either.
我死了
I'm dead.
活死人
Undead.
但显然 你还不是吸血鬼
But apparently, not yet a vampire.
人必须抓住仅有的好消息
One must cling on to any good news that there is.
我不是德古拉的奴仆
I do not serve Dracula.
的确 但他影响了你的头脑
No, but he's in your mind.
问题是 你为何没被关进他的箱子里
The question is, why are you not in one of his boxes?
我不知道
I don't know.
通常不会有人问这种问题
It's not something one ever anticipates asking,
但你在被谋杀后发生了什么
but what happened after you were murdered?
天呐 反应好快啊
Oh, my goodness, that was quick.
乔尼 乔尼
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...
通常 人们会躺上好一会儿
Usually, people have a lie-down first.
你会是个精力无限的家伙 是吧
You're going to be a lively one, aren't you?
你这么快就复活了 真让人惊叹
You came back so quickly. That was impressive.
你甚至开始有了自己独♥立♥的意志了
You even have the beginnings of a will of your own.
其他人除了饥饿 几乎没有任何意识
None of the others have much beyond hunger,
但瞧瞧你这样子啊
but look at you go!
你还不明白吗 这改变了一切
Well, don't you see? This changes everything.
留下来 留下来
Stay. Stay!
你可以成为我最美的新娘
You could be my finest bride.
其他人都变成了野兽 但你保留了精神
The others just became beasts, but you've kept your spirit.
乔尼 你就跟我一样
Johnny, you're like me.
我跟你才不一样
I am not like you!
就是这些了 就...
That's everything. That's...
我只记得这么多了
That's all I remember.
但他为何会尖叫 你做了什么
But why did he scream? What did you do?
我什么都没做 我...
Nothing, I did nothing. I...
我看向他
I looked at him,
接下来我记得的就是我已经来到这里了
and the next thing I remember was that I was here.
行了 别管这部分
Oh, yes, yes, never mind that.
-我们知道后来发生的事 -不 我...
- We know what happened next. - No, I...
我不...我不记得了
I don't... I don't remember.
河流将你冲进了海中
The river bore you out to sea,
然后渔夫发现了你 你被渔网捕捞了上来
剧集 | 德古拉 | 导航列表