剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 只是
Yeah, okay. It's just...
你说得对 你说得对 我们到此为止
You're right. No, you're right. We're done here.
很好
Good.
是时候该划清界限了
It's time to draw some clear boundaries.
但是今天 我还在消化这些事情
But today, like, I'm still kind of processing this,
但是今天 我改变了我的整个狗生
but today, I changed my entire life.
我当时盯着厨房♥的门看
I was just staring at the kitchen door
就像往常一样 希望自己并没有
like I do all the time, wishing I wasn't, you know,
一整天都被锁在里面 然后
locked inside all day, and -- and, yeah,
可能因为昨晚的事情
like, maybe I was concentrating extra hard
我的注意力极度集中
because of last night and everything,
但是我没意识到我给那扇门传递的能量
but I don't think I realized the energy I was sending that door,
因为我就走开了
because I just, like, walked away, like,
没把它当回事 然后打了会儿瞌睡
thinking nothing of it, and, you know, dozed off for a while.
当我回来看到我做了什么
And when I came back and saw what I had done,
那简直 简直让我惊讶至极
it just -- it just blew my mind.
来 马丁 过来
Yeah, Martin, come on.
走你的小门 伙计
Use your door, buddy.
快来
Come on.
来
Come --
他会用门的时候 一定特别棒
Well, when he does it, it's gonna be great.
他会爱上那道门的
He's gonna love it.
这个跟划清界限有什么关系
So, how is this drawing clear boundaries?
这是个全自动狗门
It's an automatic dog door.
所以 我要没收杰森的钥匙
So, I'm going to take Jason's key away, right,
这样他就进不来了
so he can't get in,
但是马丁仍然能出去 被他遛
but Martin can still get out and be walked.
简直天才之举
It's genius.
是的
Yeah.
这就像是个可怕的电子贞操带
Oh, ooh, it's like a-a terrible electronic chastity belt.
对
Yeah.
确实就是这么个东西
That's exactly what it is.
一针见血
Good job. Yeah.
我想我刚刚用我特么的意念
I mean... I think I just opened a portal
开启了一道门
with my mind.
简直就是天才
I mean, it's -- it's genius.
马丁的项圈上有个磁铁
Like, there's this magnet in Martin's collar, right?
当他靠近那扇门的时候 门就开了
So, when he comes up to the door, it opens,
他要是走开了 门就锁上了
and then when he walks away, it locks.
所以 你就可以不用进屋
So, you can just, like, call him
就能叫他出来
and you don't even have to go inside.
要是他不想出来呢
What if he doesn't come out?
你说什么呢 他当然会出来
What are you talking about? Of course he'll come out.
他很喜欢 他迫不及待地想出来
He'll love it. He can't wait to come out.
他还没用过这个门
Oh, so he hasn't even used it.
没有 但是不会有问题的
No, it's gonna be fine, though.
听我说 阿杰 我觉得
Listen, Jas, I feel like, um --
好吧 我认为我们两个都很清楚
All right. I think that we both know, right,
我们不是同路人
that we're on really different paths,
比如事业方面 还有
like career-wise and -- and -- and, like,
生活方面之类的
life-wise and whatnot.
我们也清楚全天候的在一起
And we know that it's not, like, smart, right,
并不明智
for us to be together full-time.
-对吧 -当然
- Right? - Absolutely.
但与此同时
Right. But at the same time,
我觉得我们两个都不会幼稚到
I feel like neither one of us is so immature
认为一定要
we feel like we have to, like,
把对方从生活中彻底删除 对吧
cut the other one out of our life entirely, right?
好的 但是
Okay, uh, but --
因为这样的话 你还是能见到马丁
Because this way, like, you get to still see Martin,
而我们两个又能相安无事
and, like, you and I can be cool,
这样我们
and then we can be, like...
等我们想跨越界线时
more deliberate... about when we...
就会更加慎重了
want to... cross some boundaries.
我并不是 并不是感到害怕
I mean, it's not, like, it's not that I'm scared.
只是这变化太大了 发现自己有超能力
It's just a lot of change, like, it's a lot to find out
真的令我难以置信
you have literal supernatural powers.
我是一只狗
Like, I'm a dog.
我要承担很多责任
That's just a lot of responsibility,
我需要好好想想 并仔细考虑清楚
and I needed to process that and think things through.
而想事情的最佳地点
And it just so happened that the best place to process things
恰好就是
was the place as far away from that door
离那扇门最远的地方
as physically possible.
我并不想让事情变成这个样子
Okay, look, this is not how I wanted this to go, okay?
关键的问题是 要把事情弄明确 就这样
And the point is just to, like, clarify things, that's it.
我只是谨慎地建立起界限
I just -- I'm -- I'm setting up these careful boundaries
试图保护我们
to try to protect us.
好 所以你是在说
Right. So, what you're saying is,
我们两个并不是在一起
is that we're not together.
-是的 -好吧
- No. - Right.
严格说来并没在一起
Not technically, right?
为什么
I mean, why --
你什么时候这么纠结于标签了
When did you get so obsessed with labels?
我不喜欢标签 我可是个爷们
I don't like labels. I'm a dude, okay?
很好 听上去我们已经说清楚了
Great. Then it sounds like we're clear.
明确了我们故意要把事情弄得不明确
Clear that we're leaving things intentionally unclear.
完美
Perfect.
不过 我要收回你的钥匙
Uh, I will need your key...though.
但之后 我发现了一件事
But then -- then I found something.
我小时候 有个猴子朋友
When I was younger, I had this -- this monkey friend,
几乎好像每次我很希望他开口时
and it was almost like anytime I really wanted him to,
他都会告诉我 他爱我
he would tell me that -- that he loved me.
我爱你
I love you.
几乎像是我让他说出来的
Like, it was almost, like, I was making him say that,
好像是我在控制他一样
as if I was controlling him.
我爱你
I love you.
忽然之间 这些记忆
All of a sudden, all of these memories, like,
涌现出来 我意识到 天啊
came flooding back to me, and I realized, like, oh, my God.
这个超能力不是我新获得的
This power isn't something new.
我不只是能控制门
Like, it's not that I'm just controlling doors
让门打开这么简单
an-and opening portals.
而是所有事物其实都听从我的指挥
Like, I think all kinds of things have been obeying me,
我这辈子都如此
like, my entire life.
我一直都有这个超能力
Like, I've always had this power.
我只是太害怕了 不敢使用它
I've just been too afraid to use it.
马丁
Martin?
好啦 快出来 兄弟
All right. Come on, buddy.
出来啊
Come out.
但今天 杰森来了
But today, Jason came over.
他像在求我一样
And it was like he was begging me.
你得自己出来
You got to, like, come out on your own.
你必须...
You're gonna ha--
我坐在那里 忽然想到
And as I sat there, I thought,
「这就是南如此喜欢控制杰森的原因」
"This is why Nan loves controlling Jason so much."
看他对我卑躬屈膝的样子 实在太好玩了
It's just really fun to watch him grovel at my feet.
我是不会爬过...
I'm not crawling through a --
BGM: Moth's Wings by Passion Pit
好吧
All right.
我来了 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Here I come, you actual son of a bitch.
我突然意识到
And it just clicked.
拥有无限能力
Like, unlimited power,
一点都不可怕
like, it's not -- it's not scary at all.
这真的是我唯一想要的东西
It's literally the only thing I've ever wanted.
谢谢 哥们儿
Thanks, man.
于是我决定 「今天 不是他带我散步
And I just decided, "Today, he's not walking me.
而是我带他散步」
Today, I'm walking him."
我们还是去平时去的那个地方
We're going to the same place as always, man.
冷静点 拜托 冷静点
Just chill. Chill, please. Chill.
好吧
Ah! All right.
猜猜谁的计划奏效了
Guess whose plan worked perfectly.
真的吗
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表