剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
I wasn't worried. Kind of am now, though.
你要不要 你要不要进来...
Do you, um... Do you want to come in or --
不 不用了
No. I don't.
我就是来告诉你 当我知道那人是你的时候
I just came to say that when I found out was you,
南 我真是 高兴极了
Nan, I was just so, so happy.
为什么
Why?
因为我了解你
'Cause I know you.
我知道你是个好人
And I know you're a good person.
你有一栋好人住的小房♥子
You have a little good-person house
还有一条不时髦的流浪狗
and a non-fashionable shelter dog, you know?
你是南
You're Nan.
我知道你会做出正确的选择 对吗 南
I knew you would do the right thing, right, Nan?
非常肯定你会作正确的选择
Pretty sure you're gonna do the right thing.
-是的 凯文 我会 -对吗 南
- Yeah, Kev, I'm gonna... - Right, Nan?
我会做出正确的选择
I'm gonna do the right thing.
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
我就当你答应我了
I'll take that as a promise, so...
谢谢你过来 晚安
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good night.
-行了吗 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
好 注意安全
Okay. Um, be safe.
求你了 别当我上司
Please don't make you my boss!
-求你了 -行了
- Please? - Okay.
-再见 -好的
- Bye -- Bye, now. - Okay.
说实话 因为我的内心深处
Because, honestly, part of me thinks
一直以来都在欺骗自己
I've been kind of lying to myself
希望被别人当作强大的野兽
about wanting to be seen as this big, tough, wild animal anyway.
我们给大家看看马丁的装扮吧
Hey, can we show them Martin's costume?
天啊 我觉得不太好 他特别讨厌那衣服
Oh, God, I feel bad. He really hates it.
就穿一会 求你了
It's just gonna take a second. Please?
求你了 求你了 天啊 求你了
Please, please, please? Please? Oh, my God. Please?
-好吧 -太棒了
- Okay. Okay! - Please. Yes!
这让我太窘迫以至于我不想承认
I've been too embarrassed to admit it,
内心深处
but...deep down,
我可能有点傻
maybe I am kind of silly.
但事实是 大家看着我
But the thing is, everyone's looking at me,
他们因为我的幽默而大笑
and they're laughing at my jokes.
仿佛我让大家开心了
Like, I'm making everyone happy.
我有点觉得这还挺管用的
I kind of feel like it all worked out.
确是 我做了一系列不负责任的选择
I mean, sure, I made a series of wildly irresponsible choices.
我跑开了 还差点被湖怪吃掉
Like, I ran away and almost got eaten by a lake monster.
我还威胁过要把南的喉咙扯出来
Like, I even threatened to rip Nan's throat out,
这事说出来真是太变♥态♥了
which is, like, a really crazy thing to say.
没有人能真正了解生活的真谛吧
Nobody really knows how life works, do they?
不 从来都没有 哪都没有
Nope, no one ever, anywhere.
也没有指导手册 每个人都无助迷茫
There's no guidebooks. Everyone is hopelessly confused.
还挺乐观的
That's optimistic.
我想这就意味着我们可以为所欲为了 对吗
But I guess that means we can do whatever we want, right?
我就是这样的
That's what I do.
但是 可能生活重要的不是做出正确的抉择
But maybe life isn't about making all the right decisions
因为 我们在这里围坐在篝火旁
because here we are, around a fire
仿佛过了上万年
like it's been for tens of thousands of years.
南和杰森 还有一些朋友
There's Nan and Jason, a bunch of friends,
以及一直奇怪的小狗
and a weird little dog,
就像一群不正常的
like, this dysfunctional pack of
孤独 困惑 喜欢抱来抱去的动物
lonely, confused, cuddly little animals.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
这恰恰就是最开始人类吸引狼的特点
This is what drew wolves to humans in the first place.
我可能永远都不会明白
And I might never understand
我是谁 或者生活的意义是什么
who I am or -- or what life means,
但在此时此刻
but in this one, single moment,
你知道吗
you know what?
我知道自己属于哪里
I know where I belong.
♪ I'll meet a second little person ♪
♪ And we'll go out and play ♪
昨天我跟斯宾克和杰夫出去玩了
So, yesterday I was hanging out with Sprinkles and Jeff
他们立刻就叫我
when they just, like, offhandedly referred to me
自恋狂
as a narcissist.
一开始我还极力辩护
And at first I was super defensive,
但是 我觉琢磨这事
but, like, the more I think about it,
越觉得 可能他们说得对
I kind of think, maybe, they're right.
我一直都在说自己的事情
Like, I talk about myself, like, all the time.
也许我需要 把嘴闭上一次
Like, maybe I just need to, like, shut up for once,
默默不语
just, like, shut up.
不管怎样 能有这样的自知之明
Anyway, I'm pretty proud of myself for just kind of, like,
我还挺为自己感到骄傲的
having the self-awareness to have that thought, you know?
我觉得我进步了很多
Like, I think I'm making some pretty big strides.
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表