剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
可是
But, I mean,
有只苍蝇在我喝的水里待了三天了
there was a fly in my water for three days.
像这种事
Like, on that --
我就有合理的关心理由
on that, I have some legitimate cause for concern.
我的一天都跟着南的日程走
I base my whole day on Nan's schedule.
比如 七点
Like, she's like,
是她的早餐时间 我当然没意见
7:00's the time for breakfast." I'm like, "Great.
马丁 别闹
Martin, stop it.
七点正好
7:00's great,
虽说我不是很喜欢
even though it's not my preference.
但实际上已经到了七点半或八点了
But then it was actually, like, 7:30 or 8:00.
这让我有种被忽视的感觉
I just don't feel very respected,
从一个生命的角度
like, as a being.
我不想让别人觉得
And, like, I don't want to come off as,
我喜欢吹毛求疵或怎样 可是
like, hypercritical or something, but...
我们以前会去散步
...we used to go on walks
真正意义上的散步
like, actual walks, and...
可现在呢 她只是
Whereas now, she kind of just, like,
把我推到这个像牢房♥一样的小院子里
shoves me out in this little prison yard
弄得好像这也算我们交流过感情了
and acts like that somehow counts as connection time.
今天是个大日子 马丁
It's a big day today, Martin.
快说「好运 妈妈」
Say, "Good luck, Mama."
快说「好运 妈妈
Say, "Good luck, Mama.
你的想法既聪明又有趣 太棒了」
Your ideas are smart and funny and oh, so sweet."
谢谢你 宝贝儿 谢谢
Oh, thank you, baby. Thank you, thank you.
还有一件事 她会不停地出走
And it's one thing that she's, like, gone all the time.
在家乖乖的 小家伙 今天是周五
Hang in there, buddy. It's Friday.
如果我觉得
It's just, if I felt
她在做一些稍有成效的事
like she was doing anything remotely productive,
那我就会支持她
it would help me be supportive,
作为她的伴侣
like, as her partner.
可是每天早上 我看着她上车
But every morning, I see her get in her car,
等她回家时 她还是坐在同一辆车里
and then when she comes home, she's in the exact same car,
怎么说
and it's just, like,
我明白开着车到处晃悠一整天很好玩
I get that it's fun to just drive around all day.
没错 我也会喜欢
Uh, yeah. I would -- I would love that, too.
而且我已经表现得很明显了
I've actually made that pretty obvious.
我意识到这些算是
And I'm aware that these are kind of,
第一世界的难题之类的
like, first-world problems or something,
因为 南很出色
because, yeah, like, Nan's great.
实际上我 说实话 我深深为她着迷
I'm actually, honestly, deeply obsessed with her.
我
It's just...
家有萌犬
第一季 第一集
我想我们得做好准备
I just think we have a little work to do.
克拉克&蝴蝶结服饰
格温
Hey, Gwen.
我预约了十点半和凯文见面
I have a 10:30 with Kevin.
他还有点事
He's running a minute late.
-好吧 -卡里姆
- Great. - Kareem!
那我 我再等等
Okay, I will just -- I'll hang out, then.
南 你的衣服上
Oh, Nan -- Hey, I think you have
好像粘了什么动物的毛
some kind of animal's fur on your clothes.
南来啦
Nan the man.
你都准备了些什么
What do you got for me?
让我猜猜 一首女权赞歌♥
Let me guess -- one of those girl-power anthems?
你了解我的
Yeah, well, you know me.
我开玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
我可是我认识的人里最大的女权主义者之一了
I'm one of the biggest feminists I know.
那就好
Well...good.
你肯定会喜欢这个想法
Then you're gonna love this pitch.
我觉得南完全不知道
I don't think Nan has, like, any idea
我的日程有多满
how packed my days are.
其实我有很多事要做
I actually have a lot to accomplish.
比如说
Like, for one thing,
我得用上14个小时睡觉
the fact that I need 14 hours of sleep,
这可不是什么我应该觉得愧疚的事情
you know, is not something I should have to feel bad about.
因为睡眠是让你一天精力充沛的基础
Like, sleep is the foundation of a productive day.
还有留意寄到家的包裹
And then there's, like, keeping track of deliveries
管理人♥员♥变♥动♥之类的
and having to manage, like, staff changes there, and...
我这是担心 你懂吗
Look, like -- like, I worry, you know?
家里有很多巨大的潜在危险
Like, there are a lot of just massive threats
是南完全没有意识到的
that Nan seems completely unaware of.
比如说 那只猫 不是我种族歧视
For instance, the cat, who... not to be racist...
但她就是 反♥社♥会♥
but she's just, like, a sociopath,
就像个情绪化的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
like... like an emotional terrorist.
而我...
And I just...
我感觉自己得不到任何帮助
I feel like I just get zero help.
-好吧 -可以吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
不
No.
不行
Hard pass.
好吧 你有什么特定指示
Okay. Do you have any specific notes
或什么我应该...
or anything I should...
我想委婉点告诉你
I'm trying to be nice here.
这创意很差劲 很糟糕
It was a bad idea, okay? Bad idea.
我并不想居高临下地对你说教
I don't want to have to mansplain this to you.
空中传球
Alley-oop!
抱歉
Sorry.
你不觉得也许这其中有些什么吗
You don't think that maybe there's something,
当我们告诉他人他们有多美
you know, kind of powerful about us
其中充满力量吗
telling people how beautiful they are when...
我们住在匹兹堡 我没弄错的话
We live in Pittsburgh, last time I checked.
你出去过吗
Have you been outside?
不是谁都很好看
Not everyone's beautiful.
周一之前 给我份新的创意
Get me something new by Monday.
周一吗
Monday?
类似于「侃爷推特」级别的创意 明白吗
Something, like, Kanye-tweet level. All right?
好吧
Okay.
好了
Yes.
我受够了 我不干了
Well, that's it. I quit.
别闹了 不 你不会辞职的
Oh, shut up. No, you don't.
那已经是他连续毙掉的第11个创意
That was the 11th idea in a row that he's turned down.
我脑袋里一片空白了
I am out of ideas now.
而且我也没有酒了
And I-I'm out of booze.
行了 跟我来 我有办法
Okay. Come with me. We'll fix this.
总是有瓶酒
You know, there is always
藏在这里某处
a bottle of something douchey in here somewhere.
他只会把酒换地方藏
He just moves it around.
「酷创板」
"Dope Idea Board."
「喷涂式避孕套」
"Spray-on condoms."
随机法语词
Random French words.
他这里写着「法棍」
He has "Baguette" written here.
我有没有告诉过你
Hey, did I ever tell you that
他给我买♥♥了件「黑人的命也是命」的标语T恤
he bought me a Black Lives Matter t-shirt?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道 他还很自豪
I know. He was so proud of himself.
我向人力资源部告他状时都有点良心不安了
I kind of felt bad when I turned him in to HR.
说实话 最糟糕的
Honesty, the worst part about all this
是我们如此努力的想创意
is how we try so hard to come up with things
想提出独创性 又创新的想法
that are, like, original... and creative.
同时 如果我随便交上去些
Meanwhile, if I just turned something in with,
印有裸体女人和暧昧法音词句的东西
like, naked women on it and vaguely French-sounding words,
凯文就会觉得非常满意
then Kevin would be, like, totally delighted.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你觉得这能行吗
Do you think that would work, though?
绝对能行 不过...
Oh, it definitely would, but also...
我觉得太恶劣了 我妥协了的感觉
I just feel so gross, like, compromising on that, you know?
确实 但你能全部卖♥♥出去 然后
Yeah, but you sell out now, and then,
当你拥有自己的团队时 就能随心所欲了
when you have your own team, you do whatever you want.
没错
Yeah.
对 管他呢 我觉得你说得对
Yeah, man. What the hell? I think you're right.
是 我一般而言都是对的
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表