剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
things just, like, happened so fast,
感情如洪水般涌来
like, there was this flood of feelings.
是如此令人费解
And it was so confusing
我有点不记得发生了什么事
that I kind of lose track of a lot of what happened.
集团云端
内部员工共享
公♥司♥共享
怎么样了
How did it go?
他不在
Uh, well, he wasn't there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我知道凯文是个傲慢的人
Oh, my God. I knew Kevin was arrogant,
但是他竟然敢把这个共享给公♥司♥
but he had the balls to add corporate to this.
-是我♥干♥的 -什么
- I did it. - What?
是我把公♥司♥添加到凯文的共享名单上的
I added corporate to Kevin's GroupCloud.
什么 好吧 这算是女生力量吧
What? Okay, well, girl power, I guess.
但是 南 这很严重
But, Nan, this is extreme.
我知道
Yeah, I know. Yeah.
我只记得
The thing I remember is
我... 我把球给他了
I just -- I gave him the ball,
就像是我主动给他的
like, just like offered it to him.
你想玩这个吗
You want this?
就像是我在说 我准备好了
It was like I was saying, like, I was ready, like.
好的
Okay.
准备好离开她 重新开始
Ready to leave her and, like, start over...
准备好了吗 好了吗
Ready? Ready?
和凯文开启新生活
...and have this new life with Kevin.
去吧
Go get it!
还在我手上
I still have it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
有种感觉 就像是在坠落
There was this feeling of, like, falling,
向后坠落
like, falling backwards.
像是整个世界都在旋转
And, like, the whole world was spinning.
你真蠢
You're so stupid.
什么
What?
你应该看看你现在的表情
You should see your face right now.
因为我意识到 我丢掉了
Because I realized I've thrown away
我生命中一切重要的东西
everything that matters in my life.
我就为了一个
And I've thrown it away
假装丢球骗我的贱♥人♥
for a ball-tease.
天 大家都吓坏了
Oh, God, people are freaking out.
你要来杯水吗
Do you want a bottle of water?
你有伏特加吗
Do you have any vodka?
你好 崔斯坦
Oh, hi, Tristen.
是这样的
Um, you know,
凯文现在不在办公室
Kevin's actually out of the office right now.
我试试打电♥话♥联♥系♥一下他
Let me try him on his cell.
你们有看到过马丁吗
Have you guys seen Martin anywhere?
看到了 他和凯文在一起
Yes, he is with Kev.
在外面
Outside.
天啊
Oh, my God.
南
Oh, hey, Nan?
我觉得你帮助凯文
I think it's really sweet that you're helping Kevin
克服他的童年创伤什么的很好
get over his childhood traumas or whatever.
他的什么创伤
His what trauma?
他小时候被一只狗伤过
Oh, with the dog when he was a kid.
我还以为他害怕狗
I thought him being afraid of dogs was, like, a --
-只是种可笑的怪癖 -不 不
- like, a funny -- like, a character quirk or -- - Oh, no, no.
那只狗真的把他搞得一团糟
That dog really messed him up,
精神上和生理上都是
like, mentally and physically.
他到现在都不让他的妻子摸他的大腿
Like, he won't let his wife touch his thighs to this day.
天啊
Oh, my God. Ew.
崔斯坦 我很抱歉
Tristen, I'm sorry.
南有...
Nan has this --
我保证 你会喜欢她的点子的
I-I promise, you will love her idea.
有的时候 我觉得人们经常陷入
Sometimes, I think people get caught up
认为别人非好即坏的迷思
in believing you're, like, either good or bad
就那么简单
and that's it --
非黑即白 非忠诚即不忠诚
You know, like black or white, loyal or disloyal,
但是我觉得那有点 也许有点太简化了
but I think that's kind of, like, maybe reductionistic.
我只是
I just, um --
来带走我的狗
came to take my dog back
再告诉你一下有关崔斯坦的事
and also to tell you something about Tristen
还有他是怎么被加到集团云端的
and how he got added to the GroupCloud.
我已经知道了
Yeah, I know already.
相信我
Believe me.
典型的凯文作为 不是吗
Classic Kevin, right?
像个傻子一样发到公♥司♥共享上
Adding corporate like an idiot.
-不 小凯 不是那样的 -你知道吗
- No, Kev, that's not what happen-- - You know,
我真的以为终于有一次做成事了
I actually thought I had something for once --
我有了一个好点子
like, a good idea.
但不是的 当然不是
But, no, of course not.
我知道我表面霸气侧漏
You know, I know I put on a strong face.
但有时我真的觉得迷失了自我
Sometimes I just feel like I'm in over my head.
不
No, it's --
没事的
It's okay.
好了 一切都会好的
Right, it's gonna be okay.
我们可是一个团队
You know, we're a team,
而且我们有很棒的展示
and we have an amazing presentation.
等我们一展示出来 大家就都开心了
And once we show it, everyone's gonna be so happy
他们就会忘记发生了什么
that they're just gonna forget all this happened, you know?
包括崔斯坦
Even Tristen.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
你真的这么认为吗
Do you really think so?
是的
I do.
没事的
It's okay.
我们回去吧
Should we go back inside?
我来拿着狗链吧
I'll just take the leash.
我们能一起拿吗
Can we both?
当然
Sure.
走了 马丁
Come on, Martin.
我承认 我做了坏事
I admit it. I did a bad thing.
我违背了我们的誓言 让我们的爱变成了笑话
I broke our vows and made a mockery of our love,
我余生都会后悔
and I will regret every second of my emotional affair
和那个带肉香的男人发生了情感出轨
with that meat-smelling man for the rest of my life.
我感觉很糟 但是 归根到底
I feel really bad, but, like, I think, ultimately,
最好还是别告诉他了 对吗
it was better not to tell him, right?
我说不好 南
I don't know, Nan.
这听起来有点像在玩政♥治♥手段
It sounds kind of, like, Machiavellian.
我知道 但是如果我没有搞破坏的话
I know, but if I hadn't sabotaged him,
他可能就会毁了整个项目
then he could have just, like, ruined the entire project.
不 这听起来就像是伏地魔会做的事
Nah, it just seems like something Voldemort would do.
你说什么
Excuse me?
那是你对我说过的最狠的话了
That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me.
如果有人是伏地魔的话 那也是珍
If anyone's Voldemort, Jenn is Voldemort.
-好吧 -是她鼓励我把马丁带到办公室的
- Ah, okay. - She encouraged me to bring Martin to the office.
她知道凯文曾经被狗伤害过
And she knew Kevin had been mauled by a dog.
不 我不知道他被伤害过
No, not mauled. I didn't know mauled.
我只是以为他害怕狗
I just thought he was scared of dogs.
我只是真的很在乎这个项目
I think I just really care about this project, you know?
当然了
Yeah, of course you do.
你应该在乎的
You should.
我只希望我不是个恶人
I just hope I'm not evil.
你们觉得我很邪恶吗
You think I'm evil?
至少你有在乎的事情
At least you care about something, you know?
我连你一半的信念都没有
I don't have half the conviction you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
我做了一件特别 特别坏的事
I did a very, very bad thing.
但那并不意味着
I just don't think that necessarily means
我是只坏狗
that I'm a bad dog.
说实话
And, I mean, honestly,
我觉得那算得上是件好事
I think it was kind of, like, good
因为我很兴奋
because I'm just so excited
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表