剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, I don't know.
这个想法还是有点落于俗套
The concept's still kind of...cliche or whatever.
但是凯文说他觉得挺酷的
But Kevin he said he thought it was dope,
我也没主意了
so I don't know.
等等看他会不会给我升职之类的
We'll see if he finally promotes me or something.
你跟那个凯文出去约会了
You were hanging out with the Kevin?
难道他不是最差的吗
Isn't he, like, the worst?
不是
Yeah.
这就叫游戏人间
It's called playing the game.
南 得了
Aw, Nan, come on.
整个事情就在于你是一个
Like, your whole thing is that you're, like, a --
美好 诚实 真诚的人
a wonderful, honest, real person.
你不能现在就不要我们了
You can't go selling out on us now.
我当然能了
Ha! Sure I can.
我买♥♥了一块冻披萨和一些...红酒
I bought a frozen pizza and some... some wine
还有百吉饼
and, like, a load of bagels.
我们来打算
Well, I was just gonna,
一边打电脑游戏 一边吃披萨
you know, eat a pizza whole while playing video games
一边打飞机
and masturbating at the same time.
或者 但
Or -- but...
你知道一想到
Um, but, you know, the idea of, like, uh...
一边吃饭
eating off a plate
一边跟另一个人聊天
and conversing with another human being --
我是说
I mean...
听着也不可怕
that doesn't sound horrible.
但我想你我都知道结局会如何 所以
I'm -- I think we both know where this ends up, though, so...
对
Yeah.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yep.
不 对
No. Yeah.
对了 你知道 我其实还没翻篇
I'm, uh -- you know, I-I'm on the same page,
对 完全没翻篇
by the way, yeah -- uh, 100%.
别管我
Don't mind me.
我都不知道说什么
I don't even know what to say.
我想我还是愿意相信
I guess -- I guess a part of me still believed that,
我和南有着特别的羁绊
like, what Nan and I had was, like, special.
我感觉完全没人能替代我在她心中的地位
And...I felt like I was totally irreplaceable to her.
但现在显然不是
But, like, apparently not.
显然她很乐意把我晾一边
Apparently, she's completely glad to just toss me aside...
就像此时此刻她找到其他玩伴了
like, the very moment she finds someone else to play with.
此刻我能懂
Like, I get it now.
我懂她是怎么看待我的
Like, I understand what she thinks of me, and...
老实讲 我完全不介意
you know, honestly, like, I'm, like, totally over it.
如果她想这样玩 那就随她吧
Like, if that's how she wants to play it, then good for her.
她可以随心所欲 知道吗
She can do whatever she wants, and you know what?
我也可以
Like, that goes for me, too.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
不
Oh, no.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
马丁 你都干了什么
Martin! What did you do?!
天啊
Oh, God!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
该死
Damn it.
克拉克&蝴蝶结服饰
崔斯坦 你将要看到
Tristen, what you're about to see
我精心策划很久的创意方案
is something I've been incubating for a long time.
性感又深奥微妙
It's sexy, yet sophisticated.
南 跟他介绍一下我们的创意
Nan, why don't you walk him through our idea?
好 说来听听
Okay. Let's see it.
好的
Okay. Yep.
好的 那么
All right, so...
其实首先我今天想
I'm actually gonna start today with...
跟大家坦白
a bit of a confession,
今早我家狗狗吃掉了
which is that my dog ate my homework...
我的创意作品
this morning.
其实
He actually,
他毁掉了本来今天要在这演示的作品
he destroyed the presentation I was supposed to give here today.
我吓坏了 真的
And I was...freaking out, believe me.
我非常生气
I was so, so angry.
我看着我家狗狗
And I was looking at my dog --
思考着该怎么处置他
you know, just trying to decide what to do with him
看着他那张蠢萌的小脸蛋
and his... stupid, adoring little face.
突然有所领悟
And...I realized something.
每天
Every day...
不管我是不是长胖了
it doesn't matter if I've gained weight...
或者我的皮肤是不是很糟糕
or...if my skin is all broken out...
或者我是不是一周都哭个不停
or if I can't stop crying for a week.
每天
Every day...
他看我的眼神始终如一
he still looks at me exactly the same way.
就像
Like...
就像我是他见过的最美丽的事物
like I am the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
-停 -于是我就想
- Stop. - And I just thought,
如果我也像我家狗狗那样看待自己呢
what if I could see myself the way my dog sees me?
如果我也能像那样爱自己呢
What if I could love myself like that?
如果我们这个品牌也能为顾客做到这点呢
What if we, as a brand, we could do that for our customers?
如果
What if...
不向顾客展示那种精心挑选
instead of showing them this endless parade
细致打光 完美修图后的模特
of perfectly cast and lit and retouched models,
如果我们就向人们展示他们自己的样子呢
what if we just showed people themselves?
如果我们真的把所有的临街店面
What if we literally turn all of our storefronts
都变成巨型镜子 上面大大地写着
into giant mirrors with big font that just reads
「看看你是多么美丽」
"Look at how beautiful you are"?
我认为这对我们的品牌有益
I think this would be good for our brand.
也许这还能让世界变得更美好
Maybe it would make the world a little bit better place, too.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我记得 在我小时候
I remember, when I was young --
我记得那个虽然很黑但是很温暖...
I remember it being dark and warm and...
闻起来像家的地方
...it smelled like home.
之后 我记得被带到了别的地方
And then, I remember being taken to the other place, and...
记得我很害怕
...I remember being scared,
那里每天都有很多人出现在我面前
and there was this -- this endless litany of faces,
都是些我不认识的人
like -- like, all these new faces.
但之后有一天 南来了
But then one day -- one day, there was Nan's face.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
马丁
Martin.
第二天 我又看到了她
And the next day, it was her face again,
第三天 第四天...
and the next day again, and then again.
过了一段时间
And then, I guess, after a while,
我意识到 我彻头彻尾地
I realized, like, I was just smitten...
迷上了她
...like head over heels.
我觉得
And -- And I feel like
我对南那么苛刻的原因
the reason I've been so hard on Nan is,
老实说 我只是 只是害怕
honestly, I'm just -- I'm just scared
因为如此爱一个人
because it's so vulnerable
会让你变得无比脆弱
to love somebody this much --
就像你知道不管他们做了什么
like, to know that no matter what they do
又或者你有多生他们的气
or -- or how mad you get at them,
你总是会跑回他们身边
that you will always come running back to them.
我真的无法离开她
Like, I literally can't quit her.
来
Come on.
来 宝贝 我们会没事的
Come on, honey. We're gonna be okay.
像是 我是爱的产物
Like -- Like, I'm a -- I'm a creature of love.
你知道吗
And you know what?
因为那种爱
Like, it's because of that love
我得积极坚定地做她的「狗主子」
that I had to so aggressively dominate her.
好像... 是有效果的
The thing is, like... it worked.
我们散了真正意义上的步
Like, here we are, going on, like -- like, an actual walk.
好了 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
你好
Hello?
南·德雷珀
Nan Draper.
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表