剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, Dad.
没想到你真的来了
Ah, I can't believe you made it.
抱歉 很久没来过了
Sorry it's, uh... been such a long time, though.
三年了
Three years.
见到你很开心
Well, it's good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you, too.
爸爸 你为什么没跟我说你要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Um, hey, Dad, why didn't you tell me you're selling the house?
但现在 你知道怎么着
But now you know what?
现在我们可是在野外了
Now we're out here in the wild.
我想是时候了
And I think it's time.
是时候让她见识我心中的那匹狼
I think it's time I showed her my wolf.
看上什么就拿走吧
Well, uh... take whatever you want.
如果你妈和妹妹想要哪些
And if your mom and sister want anything,
你也可以拿去
you can take that, too.
我不会带很多东西走的
I'm not taking much with me.
实际上
Yeah, I actually,
我只是来探望一下你
I just stopped by for a bit, you know.
我没时间
I don't really have time
整理我的整个童年
to sort through my entire childhood.
你才刚来啊
Well, you just got here.
是的爸爸 但我已经订了伊利那边的房♥子
Yeah, Dad, but remember I booked that place up on Erie.
我需要逃离 静静思考一下
I needed to, like, get away and clear my head.
事实上 我得到了一个重要的升职机会
Yeah, I-I got this big job offer, actually,
我会当上整个部门的一把手 所以...
and I'd, like, be head of my whole department, so...
但我不太确定自己是否真的想要
I'm not -- not even sure if I want it, though.
你大概也见过那些广♥告♥了
Actually, maybe you've seen the signs.
我们在79号♥公路上就有一块广♥告♥牌
We have a billboard out on, uh, 79.
你做了广♥告♥牌啊
Oh, you made a sign.
是的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
不止那样
Little bit more than that.
不过
But, um...
我也说不好
Yeah. I don't know.
这个工作毁了我的私生活
It kind of, like, destroyed my personal life
如果我选择一个压力更大的职位
and seems kind of crazy to go back to a job
好像太疯狂了 虽然能当老板
that's even more stressful, even if does mean
是很拉风的事情
it would be kind of, like, awesome to be the boss.
你不会想当老板的 安妮
Ah, you don't want to be the boss, Annie.
也许会啊
Well, I might.
人们过度投入到工作中
Well, I mean, people get so caught up in the rat race,
就会将自己伪装成另一个人
pretend to be someone they're not.
你
You...
你还是认为我在扮演另一个人吗
You still think I'm pretending to be someone I'm not?
我在工作上真的很出色 爸爸
I'm really good at my job, Dad.
我不想又开始讨论这个话题
Yeah, I-I don't want to get into this again.
我就不烦你了
Well, I'll get out of your hair.
要不我带那只狗去散散步吧
Maybe take that dog for a walk.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
那个好心人解开我的那一刻
The moment the good man let me go,
我就决定一切都会有所不同
I decided that everything was gonna be different
因为不管我们去哪里
because everywhere we go,
南都要给我系上那条蠢绳子
Nan clips this stupid leash on me.
给你们一个恋爱小建议
Like, here's a relationship tip --
如果你们要把伴侣栓在裤腰带上
if you need to literally lash your partner to your hip
他们才不会跑走
to keep them from running away,
那你们可能有更严重的情感问题要解决
maybe you have larger unresolved emotional issues to deal with.
走吧 狗狗
Come on, dog.
我知道这很基本 但也许你们忘了
Like, I know it's kind of basic, but maybe you forgot.
如果你爱一样事物 你就应该放手
If you love something, you're supposed to let it go.
南 你一定要救我们
Nan, you have to save us.
我们现在简直身处地狱中
We are living in Hell here.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?!
我为这个地方和你们呕心沥血过
I bled for this place! I bled for you people!
公♥司♥发生什么事了 听起来很疯狂
What's going on over there? It sounds insane.
电♥话♥亭
凯文知道了有人会接替他的工作
So, Kevin found out that someone else is up for his job.
他不知道是谁 但他已经彻底崩溃了
He doesn't know who, but he has completely lost it.
抱歉 姐们儿
Look, I'm sorry, girl.
打给崔斯坦吧 他可以...
Just call Tristen. He can --
-天呐 -电♥话♥那头是谁
- Hey! God. - Who is that?
-她为什么要打给崔斯坦 -珍 珍
- Is that -- Why is she calling Tristen? - Jenn? Jenn?
是她吗
Is that her?
-我听不清了 -不是南 真的
You're -- You're breaking up. It's not Nan. It's not.
-珍 我听不见 -南 是你吗
- Jenn, I'm losing you. - Nan, is it you?
你知道是什么情况吗
Do you know something?
-我要... -凯文 你信♥号♥♥不好
- I need... - Kevin, you're breaking up.
我的人生完了
My life is over!
求你了南 你必须一五一十告诉我
Please, Nan, you got to tell me everything!
如果你知情不报 被我发现的话
If you know anything, and I find out,
我就逼你的狗上了你
I'm gonna you with your own dog --
我会用你的狗头骨上你
I'm gonna you with your dog's skull!
我要...
I'm gonna
南
Nan?
我受不了了 我要回伦敦
I can't -- I'm -- I'm going back to London.
我应付不了 真的不行
I can't do this. I can't.
你一定要接受这份工作
You have to take the job!
在野外放飞自我的感觉实在太美妙了
It was just crazy how amazing it felt to be out in the wild.
我感觉情绪特别高昂
I just felt so alive,
仿佛全身上下都被味道 砂石和危险点燃
like lit from head to toe with smells and grit and danger.
我能看出自己有多么意气风发
And, like, I could tell how awesome I looked.
快来 狗狗 来啊
Come here, dog! Come here, boy!
我能感觉到胸口燃起一股狂热
You know, like, I-I could feel this crazy abandon
好像在鞭策我奔向
rise up in my chest like it was propelling me forward towards
命中注定的道路
this inevitable destiny.
我释放了内心深处
I was connecting with something deeper,
BGM: Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio
原始的一面
something primal in me,
这本能 嗜血而狂野的一面
like something raw and blood-toothed and wild,
我任其在体内沉睡了很久
like, something I'd allowed to lay dormant for too long.
狗狗 回来 回来
Dog! Come on back, boy! Come on!
♪ Writhing under your riding hood ♪
♪ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too ♪
♪ it's true, it's true, it's true, it's true ♪
♪ We're howling forever ♪
爸 如果我想在天黑前赶到湖边的话
Hey, Dad, I need to get going if I'm gonna get to the lake
我现在就得走了 所以...
by dark, so...
马丁呢
Where's Martin?
我就是来告诉你的
Well, that's what I came to tell you.
他跑了
He ran off.
什么
What?
他一定是闻到了什么
Well, he must've smelled something.
就像小斑溪兽一样跑了
He took off like a little banshee.
我不知道什么吸引了他
I don't know what got into him.
你是在告诉我
Are -- Are you seriously telling me
马丁现在丢了吗
that Martin's lost right now?
他会找到回来的路的 那是狗的本能
He'll find his way back. That's what dogs do.
他是生活在城市的狗 他不能...
He's a city dog, Dad. He can't --
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
马丁是没用的 他会死在外面的
Martin's useless. He'll die out there.
现在不要这么歇斯底里的 他不会死的
Now, don't get hysterical. He's not gonna die.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
很好 完美
Yeah. Perfect!
我沉醉于这种感觉甚至都没注意到落了单
And I was loving it so much that I barely even noticed that I was alone.
我离南的家里安全的小世界越远
The further I got from Nan's domestic, safe little world,
我越开心
the -- the happier I became.
我觉得很棒
I felt amazing.
就像在野外 光溜溜 很自♥由♥
Just, like, naked and free in the wild.
我以前还担心在城市生活会让我软弱
Like, I was worried my urban life had made me soft,
但结果
but as it turns out,
生存真的特别 特别简单
like, survival is really, really super easy.
我是说 就像
I mean, there are just, like,
到处都是食品袋
food bags lying around everywhere.
但话说回来 「当然
But then again, I was like, "Of course.
当然我很擅长生存」
Of course I'm great at survival."
马丁 过来 宝贝
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表