剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
Martin, come on, boy!
马丁
Martin!
马丁
Martin!
出来
Come on!
我是杰森
Hey, It's Jason.
我现在没办法接电♥话♥ 请在哔声后留言
I can't get to the phone. Leave a message at the beep.
杰森 我不知道你能不能听到
Jason, I don't know if you can hear me or not,
但是马丁丢了
but Martin's lost.
该死
Damn it.
该死
Damn it.
马丁
Martin!
重点是 我听到了她在叫我
And the thing is, I heard her.
我听到了
I did.
马丁
Martin!
当然 有一部分的我想过去说
Of course, part of me wanted to go back and say,
「这就像某种一日游
"Oh, this was like some day trip,
像是一种有趣的小冒险」
like, a fun, little adventure."
但当我站在那 我不想过去
But as I stood there, I didn't want to go back.
我想说
I felt like saying, like,
「看着我 我看起来像是某种愚蠢的宠物吗
"Look at me. Do I look like some silly pet?
不 我是一匹狼」
No, I'm a wolf."
你知道吗
And you know what?
狼不需要任何人 就像我不需要任何人
Wolves don't need anyone, just like I don't need anyone
像照顾小孩一样照顾我 或者给我穿那些滑稽的外套
babying me or putting me in funny outfits.
这才是我的归宿
This is where I belong.
马丁
Martin!
过来 宝贝 回来
Come on, buddy! Come on back!
事情...
Things --
事情并没有按我的计划进行
Things didn't quite go as I planned.
我想我没有意识到的是...
Like, I guess one of the things I didn't realize is that --
外面没有人会开灯
is that there's no one out here to turn on the lights
或把枕头拍的松松软软
or, like, fluff up the pillows.
就像 就像 就像 枕头在哪
Like -- Like -- Like, where -- where are the pillows?
老实说 无论是谁设计的食品袋系统
A-And -- And, honestly, whoever designed the food-bag system
在分配这一点上真的很糟糕
really dropped the ball on, like, even distribution
因为我在外面找不到任何食物
because I-I can't find anything out here.
还有很多生物
And there are lots of, like, creatures
发出很可怕的声音
making, like, scary, scary sounds,
我很确定有东西...
and, like, I'm pretty sure there's something like --
那湖里一定有什么东西
there's definitely something in the lake.
我不能
And -- And -- And I couldn't --
我也听不到南的声音了
I couldn't hear Nan anymore.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
马丁 马丁
Martin! Martin?
马丁
Martin?!
马丁
Martin!
马丁
Martin!
马丁
Martin!
我只是...
I was just...
我迷路了
I was lost.
杰森
Jason.
我听到你的留言了
I got your message.
我找不到马丁 他丢了
I can't find Martin. He's lost.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们会找到他的 南 我保证
We're gonna find him, Nan. I promise.
如果我们找不到呢 那怎么办
What if we don't, though?
如果我们找不到他呢
What if we don't find him?
我找到了他的项圈
I-I found his collar.
他总是会扭来扭去地把项圈卸下来 好吗
He squirms out of that thing all the time, okay?
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
我已经失去你了
I-I already lost you,
和我爸的事简直就是个笑话
and things with my dad are this total joke,
我不能再失去马丁了
and I can't lose Martin, too.
你没有失去我
You haven't lost me.
我们会找到马丁的
And we're gonna find Martin.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好
Okay.
走
Come on.
马丁
Martin!
在那山谷里 在树林中
There in that valley in the middle of the woods,
我度过了可能是我一生中最黑暗的时刻
I had what might be the darkest moment of my life...
因为事实是 我不是个野兽
...because the fact is, I'm not a wild animal.
我不 我不属于外面的世界
I-I don't -- I don't belong out here.
甚至更糟糕的是
It's even all the more awful
因为我想
because I just felt like,
我属于哪里
"Where do I belong?
我也不属于南的世界
Like, I don't belong in Nan's world, either.
我总是会撕我不应该撕的东西
I'm -- I'm always tearing things up when I'm not supposed to
或者恶心她
or, like, grossing her out.
我只是觉得被困在了这两个世界之间
And I -- And I just feel trapped between these two worlds
因为一部分我只想要南的拥抱和爱
because part of me just wants to cuddle and love on Nan
为她表演些小把戏 逗她笑
and do tricks for her and make her laugh,
但是另一部分的我 狂野的我
but there another part of me that -- that is wild
想要把东西都撕碎然后跑掉
and does want to tear things up and run away
然后说「我想做什么就做什么
and say, "I'll do whatever the hell I want,
无论你说什么做什么都阻止不了我」
and nothing you could do or say can stop me."
我有太多矛盾的欲望了
I have so many conflicting desires
还有许多大困惑
and so many big questions.
-马丁 -快过来 伙计
- Martin! - Here, buddy!
快来 小伙子
Come on, boy!
有时候 我觉得自己什么都不懂
Sometimes...I don't feel like I understand anything.
马丁
Martin!
-快来 马丁 -伙计
- Come on, Martin! - Hey! Hey, buddy!
快出来
Come on!
马丁
Martin.
爸 我都不敢相信你找到了他
Dad, I can't believe you found him.
你吓着我了 你可把我吓死了
Oh, you scared me. You scared me so bad.
他没事 南 他没事
He's okay, Nan. He's okay.
小家伙 你没事吧 你没事吧
Hi, buddy. You okay? You okay?
你要是能看见我找到他的时候他的表情就好了
You should have seen his face when I found him.
我从没见过狗害怕成那样
I don't think I've ever seen a dog look that scared.
谢谢你找到了他
Th-thanks for finding him.
别客气
Don't mention it.
如果你不想等上三年
Uh, hey, if you don't wait three years
再来看我的话
before you come see me next time,
或许我会去看看你做的那些广♥告♥牌
maybe I'll go check out that billboard of yours.
如果你还有地方住的话
Well, maybe I'll come by and see you
我也可以过来看你
if there's still a house to come see you at.
好的
Okay. Yeah. Well...
再说吧
We'll see.
好的
Okay.
BGM: Little Person by Jon Brion
♪ I'm just a little person ♪
♪ One person in a sea ♪
♪ Of many little people ♪
有什么结论了吗
So, what's the verdict?
你要逼着所有人一直跟着凯文工作下去
You gonna force us all to work for Kevin forever?
说实话 我还没打定主意
Honestly, I don't know yet.
马丁走丢的时候 我根本没去想工作的事情
When Martin was lost, I didn't think about work once.
一下都没想
Like, not one time.
-所以你不接手了 -我不知道
- So you're not taking it? - I don't know.
谁能想得到
I mean, you know, who'd have thought
一个在这种条件下长大的女孩
that the girl who grew up out there and was, like,
对自己永远逃脱不了束缚深信不疑
totally convinced that she would never, ever escape
能得到这样的工作
would be offered a job like this?
所以
So...
听上去你好像大彻大悟了
Wow, sounds like you really found some clarity.
-你好 凯文 -你好
- Hi, Kevin. - Hi.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking...
我没有恶意
and I'm unarmed.
我本来不担心来着 现在倒是有点了
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表