剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
Yes, it's so easy.
-你只用稍微给刹车动动手脚 -对
- You just, like, dodgy up the brakes a little bit. - Yes.
-有时候我真的想把他捏死 -没错
- Sometimes I actually want to crush him... - Yes!
-亲手捏死 -就是这样
- ...with my hands. - Oh, my God.
当然了 南总是奉承我
And of course, Nan flatters me all the time.
她时常说些甜言蜜语
She's always like,
「天哪 你太可爱了
"Oh, my God. You're so cute.
太帅了 巴拉巴拉」
You're so handsome. Da-da-da-da."
不过说这些话不正是她的职责所在吗
But, like, isn't it kind of her job to say that?
我是绝不会向南承认这个想法的
And I would never admit this to Nan,
因为这会让她崩溃
because it would just, like, crush her,
但我会想要招其他人喜欢吗
but would I like to be admired by others?
我会想要偶尔有回头率吗
Like, would I like to turn a head now and then?
我是说 我当然会了
I mean, like, of -- of course, I would.
毕竟这是狗之常情嘛
I mean, I'm only human.
我听得出来你们不开心
I hear that you're upset.
-不 别这样 -别说了
- No, do not do that! - Don't do that.
别这样 别居高临下教训我们
Don't do that. Do not condescend to us!
我说话慢只是因为害怕
I am speaking slowly out of fear,
而不是想说教
not condescension.
但如果你试试主动跟他交流怎么样
But, like, what if you just reach out to him?
把马丁带过去
You know, bring Martin in,
让他体验一下你所受到的启发
let him experience what, uh, inspired you.
-他会懂的 -不行
- You know, he'll get it. - No.
每个人都喜欢狗狗
Like, Everyone loves dogs.
事实上 凯文怕狗
Actually, Kevin is afraid of dogs.
-不是吧 -是真的
- No. - Yeah, yeah.
是这样的
Oh. That's it.
他已经坏到
He is such a bad person
就连这世上最可爱的生物
that even the world's most adorable creatures
都想伤害他的地步
want to hurt him.
-我知道了 -我就这么做
- Oh, my God. - I'm gonna do it.
你一定要
You have to!
等等 你们要干吗
Wait. What are you gonna do?
跟上节奏 丹
Try to keep up, Dan!
凯文怕狗
Kevin is afraid of dogs.
如果南把马丁带去了
If Nan brings Martin in,
他就会因为害怕而不敢靠近我们 懂吗
then he's gonna be too afraid to come near us, yes?
这
That's, uh --
这和我的建议完全相反
That's the opposite of my suggestion.
这主意太好了 太好了 我们就这么干
It's good, it's good. We're gonna do it.
但是现在回首过去
But looking back now,
我知道了我只是在自欺
I-I can see that I was deceiving myself.
我本以为她才是不会变心的那个
I thought she was the safe one
就像那个旧睡垫
and, like, the old sleeping pad --
就像「她可是南
like, "Oh, she's Nan.
难道她还有其他地方可去吗」
where else is she gonna go?"
可我整个狗生
But I've never been more wrong
都没这么大错特错过
about anything in my entire life.
那个旧睡垫 她背叛了我
That old sleeping pad -- she betrayed me.
* Turn around *
* Every now and then I *
因为我发现
Because I was like,
「天哪
"Oh, my God.
* get little bit lonely *
这就是这些年来她每天要去的地方」
This is where she's been going every day for years."
* And you're never coming 'round *
我的心碎了
Like, my heart just shattered.
* Turn around *
* Every now and then I get a little bit tired *
当我独自在家
While I'm home alone,
无聊地自舔到爆的时候
like, licking myself stupid,
她却在这 大声欢笑 摸别人 抛球玩耍
she's here like laughing and petting and throwing balls.
她为何要
Like, why would she need
和这些人玩儿呢 除非
all these other people to play with unless...
除非她厌倦和我一起玩了
unless she's tired of playing with me?
* Every now and then I get a little bit terrified *
这让我幡然醒悟
And it hit me, like...
或许我才是待在原地 无聊的那个
...maybe I'm the safe one, the boring one.
* And then I see the look in your eyes *
* Turn around, bright eyes *
或许我才是旧睡垫
Maybe I'm the old sleeping pad.
-南 -怎么了
- Hey, Nan. - Yeah.
我知道你让我们只管做
I know you wanted us to keep working and stuff,
但是凯文来了
but, uh, Kevin's here,
他说「从头开始」
and he's saying, "Start from square one."
行 我马上就来
Great. Great. I'll be right there.
好了 伙计
All right, bud.
该你上场了 走
Show time. Come on.
对
Right.
我的确喜欢这次活动的出乎意料 独一无二
I love that this campaign is so unexpected and unique,
但要是我们将其隐藏在一些可预料的
but what if we cloaked it in something expected
普通的表象后面呢
and un-unique?
-比如说「如果...」 -凯文
- I was just like, "man, if" -- - Hey, Kevin.
不好意思 你见过马丁了吗
I'm sorry, have you met Martin,
-这次活动的灵感源泉 -对了
- the inspiration for the campaign? - Oh, right.
-那只觉得你很美的狗 -没错 就是它
- The dog that thinks you're beautiful. - Yeah, that's him.
我在想
I just figured, you know,
既然我们又得重新想点子
since we had to go back to brainstorming,
何不把它带来 看看它是否
I would bring him in and see if he could help
能给团队一点启发
inspire the team a little bit.
这想法真有创意
That is a creative idea.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-我得去工作了 -你要走了吗
- I -- I gotta go work. - Oh, are you leaving?
是啊 这是你的团队了 南
You know, yeah, it's you're team now, Nan.
-你说了算 -保证完成任务
- You lead. - No worries.
好了
Okie-dokey.
我们继续工作吧
We are gonna go ahead and get to work.
我不知道今天发生了什么
I don't know what happened today.
可能是因为
Maybe it was just
我有点受伤 比较脆弱吧
that I was in such a wounded, vulnerable state.
然后 出现了这么一个家伙
Then, there was this guy.
我就这样被他吸引了
I was just drawn to him.
就像他仿佛天生就知道
It's almost like he knew instinctively
怎么吸引我
how to draw me in, you know.
因为这是我唯一的一个缺点
Like, because it's -- it's my one weakness,
我总是对我不能拥有的玩具欲罢不能
like, I always want the one toy I can't have.
所以我想要这个玩具 非常想
And I wanted this toy, bad.
姑娘们
Hey, gals.
-有个小意见... -凯文
- Just had a quick criticism for -- - Oh, hey, Kevin.
或许我该去组建我自己的工作团队了
Like, maybe I'll go make my own work family.
马丁 小家伙 回来
Martin, buddy, come back.
马丁
Martin.
你要做的是赶他走
You're supposed to keep him away,
而不是爱上他
not fall in love with him.
不过管他呢 起作用了
Yeah, but who cares. It's working.
话虽如此 但它好像被他吸引了
Yeah, but he's, like, drawn to him.
都怪牛肉干
It's all that beef jerky.
如果我因为我的狗爱上凯文而减少对他宠爱
Is it a bad sign if I like my dog less
这样是不是不太好
'cause he's into Kevin?
无论他去了哪儿 我都跟着
And so everywhere he went, I just followed.
你说过你不会这样和我吵架的
You said you wouldn't fight like that.
这不公平
That is not fair.
我不会再因为你而在工作的时候哭鼻子了
You are not gonna make me cry at work again.
我
I'm...
亲爱的
Honey?
我看得出来他在害怕
I could tell that he was afraid.
我看得出来他害怕 被拒绝
Like, I could tell that he was scared of, like, rejection.
但然后
But then...
然后我走向了他
Then I went to him.
你可以说这是个错误
And you could say that it's wrong.
你可以说我是个傻瓜
You could say that I'm an idiot,
很明显 你这样说
that it's so obvious that you're just, like, acting out
不过是因为嫉妒
because you're jealous.
但在那一刻 我认为
But, like, at that moment, I just thought like,
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表