剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
「如果这样做是个错误 我是个傻瓜
"If this is wrong, and -- and that's an idiot,
那么我宁可不做一个聪明的正确的人」
then I don't want to be a right person that's smart."
是的 我当时很害怕
Yeah, I was scared.
别咬大腿
Don't bite the thighs.
我吓坏了
I was terrified,
和一个人飞跃发展让我十分惶恐
it's just crazy to make this leap with someone.
格温
Gwen!
格温
Gwen!
我们四目相对时
We, like, met eyes,
我看出来他也很惶恐
and I saw that he was terrified, too,
仿佛我们已深陷其中
and, like, we were in this crazy thing.
不论是什么情况 我们都一起深陷其中了
Whatever it is, like, we're in it together.
这条狗看我的眼神
The way that dog looks at me...
我懂了
I get it!
你有没试过 喜欢一个人到丢脸的程度
Have you ever been, like, embarrassingly into someone?
因为通常情况下 我会觉得
Because usually, I would be just disgusted
这种陈词滥调很恶心
at, like, how cliché this all sounds.
这太难了
It's hard because
因为我得完成每天的例行事务
now I have to go through all the routines of my day
假装一切正常
and pretend that everything's normal,
可分分秒秒 我心心念念的都是他
when every second, I'm just thinking about him.
他的气味在我的脑海里挥之不去
I couldn't get his smell out of my head,
我知道这听上去有多傻多天真
and I know it sounds, like, silly and juvenile,
然而我已经开始幻想着
but I started to have these fantasies
跟他在一起 真正地在一起
of being with him, like, like, for real.
可这又很愚蠢 因为认识他不过才一天而已
And it's dumb, because it's only been one day,
而且我们是不可能的
and it's impossible,
我甚至都不知道
and I don't even know
他对我是否感兴趣
if he's, like, really interested in me,
那种方面的感兴趣
like, in that way.
但是 我觉得他能给我
But, I feel like he just gives me something
安息
胡娇
南未曾给过我的东西
that, like, Nan never has.
当然
And like, of course --
当然 我是不会采取行动的
like, of course, I would never act on it.
这一切不过是一种幻想
Like, it's all just like a fantasy.
这一点 我心里很清楚
Like -- Like -- Like, I'm aware of that.
但是 南有自己的秘密世界
But, I mean, like, Nan has her secret world,
我为什么不能有我自己的呢
like, why shouldn't I have mine?
狗也有梦想
A dog can dream.
克拉克&蝴蝶结服饰
好了 同志们 计划是这样的
All right, guys. Here's the plan.
我们撑过明天
We're just gonna get through tomorrow,
然后我们就可以休息一阵了
and then we can all have some time off.
马特 你就可以去看看
And hey, Matt, you can go see that baby
你一直念叨的你老婆之前生的那个宝宝了
you keep telling us your wife had a while back.
好了 来吧
Okay, all right, yes.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文 你在干什么
Kevin, what are you doing?
-那条狗用看你的眼神... -什么
- The dog looked at me... - What?
看了我
...the way he looked at you.
我终于明白你为什么带他来了
I finally understand why you brought him in.
人们想要看起来漂亮
People want to look beautiful...
不 凯文 每个人都是漂亮的
No, Kev, everyone is beautiful.
这才是我们一直以来都在...
That's the whole thing that we're...
对于狗来说是这样的 因为狗都很傻
...to a dog, because dogs are so stupid.
他们不懂我们长得有多丑
They don't understand how ugly we are.
我们要在全国范围内的
We're gonna be installing skinny mirrors
每一家克拉克&蝴蝶结服饰安装瘦身镜子
in every Clark and Bow across the country
这样 也许 哪怕只有一天
so that maybe, just for one day,
美国不用在耿直的镜子面前
America doesn't have to look at its hairy, fat ass
看着自己满是毛发的肥臀
in the glare of an unforgiving mirror,
惊讶于自己究竟怎么了
and wonder what the hell happened to him!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道这是个粗糙的初步设想
Now, I know it's rough,
但是别担心 我会打出来
but don't worry, I will type it up
弄成你们看得清的 好让你们进行修改
and make it legible so you guys can edit it.
但是 就这个了
But this, this is it!
就这么定了
This is it.
我们明天要展示的就是这个
This is what we will be presenting tomorrow.
这一切都归功于南
And it's all thanks to Nan.
天啊
Oh, God.
凯文 我们能不能简单的
Kevin, can we just have a real quick sidebar
聊一下
for just one second?
南 听着
Nan, look.
商场时尚就是全接触式的运动
Mall fashion is a full-contact sport, okay?
我知道这很伤人
I know it hurts.
毫无规则 也毫无「公平」可言
There are no rules. There's no "fair."
唯一重要的就是只有最佳创意才能胜出
All that matters is that the best idea wins.
你刚刚扼杀了最佳创意
Okay, you just killed the best idea.
如果我们能花上一小会儿
So, if we could just take a second,
我就能解释清楚为什么这个特别...
and I can explain why this one is so...
我...
Okay, I...
我只
I just...
我以为我们正...
I mean, I feel like we're just having a...
这样谈话才能...
That's how conversations...
有意义
...work.
什么情况
What the
-格温 怎么关闭拼写检查功能 -什么
- Gwen, how do you turn off spell check? - What?
我要把我的大设计共享到集团云端
I'm sharing my master plan with GroupCloud.
我想去掉那些红色的波浪线
I need the red squiggles off.
那样应该是违规的
I think that's illegal.
好吧 管他呢
Okay, you know what? Who cares?
不用给团队看光鲜亮丽的
The team doesn't need to see it polished.
我要借用一下你的自♥拍♥杆
I need to borrow your selfie stick.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
我说 怎么
I mean, how --
怎么 怎么回事
How -- What happened?
南 你那条蠢狗跟凯文对了个蠢眼神
Well, Nan, your stupid dog made stupid eyes at Kevin.
这太让人抓狂了
You guys, this is crazy.
我们不能让他就这么径直走进来
We can't just let him come in here
毁掉我们共同创造出来的
and, like, destroy this amazing thing
-美好计划 -说得对 是的
- we've all created, right? - Right. Yes.
我们周末都加班赶工
We gave up our weekends.
我们为此做出了牺牲 不是吗
I mean, we've sacrificed for this, right?
他不能就这么一扔了之
He can't just throw it all away!
马特还没见过他孩子呢 保罗又酗酒了
Matt hasn't seen his baby, and Paul's drinking again.
不 这是咖啡
No, it's coffee.
保罗
Paul.
我要进去
I'm gonna go in there,
跟凯文谈
and I am gonna talk to Kevin,
我要坚决维护我的立场
and I am gonna put my foot down.
我有那么一阵 感觉有点难过
So, yeah, like, I felt bad at, like, moments.
但是你知道吗 我今天一直很开心
But you know what? Like, I've been happy today.
我那些关于安定和忠诚
Like, all my talk about settling and loyalty
还有长♥期♥关系的言论
and, like, long-term relationships
不过都是我自己
was really just me justifying
为和南关系恶化而做的辩解
how bad things have gotten between me and Nan.
我真的爱她
And I love her,
但是 当你一辈子只跟一个人
but, like, when you've been with one person
在一起过
your entire life,
你怎么知道你的标准是不是太低了呢
like, how do you know if your bar has just been too low?
* You are out my league *
BGM: True Affection by The Blow
看我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
嘿 嘿
Hello? Hello?
* At a distance that I didn't want to see *
你猜怎么着 她会没事的
And you know what? Like, she'll be fine.
反正她还有那些
I mean, she has all these other people
她很爱的人们
that she loves so much anyway.
你可以很美
就像是
And it's like,
事情发生得太快了
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表