剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
I guess we should... get back to the dogs.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢你同我亲吻
Thank you for kissing with me.
没事
Yep.
-请进 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
不客气
You got it.
我认识这个味道
I know that smell.
不
Oh, no.
-马丁 宝贝 -不不不不
- Martin, baby? - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
埃里克 太抱歉了
Eric? I am so sorry.
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
到处都是
It's everywhere.
埃里克 太抱歉了
Eric, I am so sorry.
马丁 坐下
Martin, down.
这又不是他的错
It's not his fault.
这不重要 现在是个教育他的好机会 南
It doesn't matter. This is a teachable moment, Nan.
小家伙 小甜心
Okay. Buddy, hi. Hi, sweetie pie.
-南 你这是在奖励他 -我只是安慰他
- Nan, you are rewarding him. - I'm just comforting him.
他永远不会尊敬你的
He's never going to respect you.
没关系
It's fine!
有关系 南 你会毁了他
It's not fine, Nan! You're ruining him.
埃里克 马丁是我的狗
Eric, Martin is my dog, okay,
我根本不在乎 他是否训练有素
and I really don't care if he's, like, the best trained dog,
我甚至不在乎他会偶尔拉在地板上
and I don't even care if he craps on the floor now and then.
我只要他开心就够了
I just, I just want him to be happy.
南 听我说
Okay, Nan, look,
我知道我会给人留下拘谨的印象
I'm aware that I can come across as a little uptight.
-是 -但我觉得
- Okay. - But I really think if you,
如果你能花些时间
if you take some time
来了解我 你会发现并不是这样
to get to know me you'll realize that's not the case.
抱歉 我得拿掉
I'm sorry, I have to get that.
-好吧 我明白了 -是
- Oh, yeah, I get it. - Yeah.
我们还是走吧
I think we'd better go.
好 再见
Yeah. I'll see you later.
肯定的 回头见 不用担心
Yeah, absolutely, I'll see you around, okay, no worries.
来吧 小家伙 走了
Come on, buddy, come on.
走吧
Come on.
问题是...
The thing is, like, sure, like,
亨特确实让人敬佩
Hunter is this really impressive dog
而我是一团混乱 我明白
and like, I'm kind of a mess, like, like, I get that.
亨特 抱抱
Hunter, cuddle.
但今天 说实话
But today, honestly, like,
我对自己刮目相看
I'm just really impressed with myself,
因为我不再纠结于
because I think I finally let go
让自己出色
of that desire to be impressive.
我猜我们无法赢得一切 是不是
I guess we can't win them all, can we?
过来 过来
Come here, you, come here.
是谁
Who is that?
走吧 走了
Come on, come on.
谁在乎完美呢
Like, who cares about perfection?
谁在乎要会十项全能呢
Like, who cares about being the full package?
我不完美 笨拙 懒散
I am flawed and awkward and floppy,
可能一辈子
and I might never catch a ball, like,
都接不住球
in my entire life and, like,
我甚至可能无法成为有史以来最伟大的思想家
I might not even be one of the greatest minds of all time.
我可能只能成为我这代狗里
Like, I might be just one of the great minds
数一数二的思想家
of my generation, like top two.
走吧 小家伙
Come on, buddy. Hi.
你好啊
Oh, hey there.
怎么穿得这么漂亮 灰姑娘
What's with the dress, Cinderella?
工作的事
Work thing.
七毛五汉堡之夜啊
So, 75-cent hamburger night, huh?
-没错 这最棒了 -说得对
- Yeah, can't beat it. - Damn straight.
这种美妙的夜晚
Beautiful evening like this. Yeah.
真的很棒
It's really nice.
我觉得挺好的
Like, I'm okay with that.
我觉得重要的是 要爱自己
I think the important thing is to love yourself.
自己买♥♥去
Get your own.
你有四个汉堡
You have four burgers!
那有八千个 好吧
There's like 8,000! Ohh! Okay.
但你的总是最好吃
But yours are always so tasty.
好好享受吧
Go for it.
当你像亨特那么优秀
I'm sure self love is easy
自爱一定很容易
when you're somebody like Hunter.
很好吃吧
That's good, right?
但当你像我一样不完美时
But when you're as flawed as me...
你的裙子呢
Where's your dress?
当你像我一样不完美时
When you're as flawed as me,
选择爱自己
Choosing to love yourself
可能是有史以来
might be the bravest thing ever attempted
最勇敢的举动
in the history of the world.
快扯出来 扯出来
Rip it out, rip it out.
宝贝 别吃那个
Baby, don't eat that.
有意思
That's funny.
有时候 我喜欢
Sometimes I like to just, like,
让思绪自♥由♥飞翔
let my thoughts, like, like, wander because
因为我会无意中产生了深刻的思想
I'll stumble across these really deep thoughts
比如 如果整个世界 我们所知的一切
like, what if the entire universe, everything we know,
不过是某个巨大的食物碗上的小斑点
is just like some tiny speck on some other giant food bowl,
而那个食物碗只是另一个碗的一部分
and what if that food bowl is part of another food bowl,
另一个碗又是下一个碗的一部分
and that's part of another one and they all just, like,
这样无穷尽地套在一起
nest together in this infinite regress
我觉得如果真是那样
and then, like, I just feel like if that's true,
如果真是那样 你怎么能确定
if that's true, how could you ever be really sure
食物碗是否装满了呢
if a food bowl is full or not?
我会思考这些问题
Like... I think about that.
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表