剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
但是有点像是强迫性的
but it was like this compulsion.
我不停地吃
Like, I kept eating
直到我已经无法再从嗓子眼塞进任何垃圾了
until I physically couldn't fit any more trash down my throat.
最疯狂的事就是
And the craziest thing is that, like,
我的内心深处仍然认为垃圾里蕴藏着答案
some part of me still thought the trash held the answers --
可能有某种不同的
that maybe there was some different, like,
更为极端形式的垃圾
more extreme form of trash
能让我对自己觉得坦然
that would make me feel okay about myself,
哪怕只有几分钟
even just for a few minutes.
然后 我好像
But then, I guess...
我好像晕倒了
I guess I passed out.
因为所有的这些回忆 我记得的
Because all these memories came flooding back to me...
或者被压抑的事情 都开始开始闪回
...things I had forgotten or repressed.
仿佛 我妈妈就在那 我的兄弟姐妹也在
Like, my mom was there and my brothers and sisters.
我记得「好吧」
And I remembered, "Right,"
「这就是我如此迷恋垃圾的原因」
like, "This is why I like trash so much.
因为我是一堆垃圾狗中的一条
Because I'm a trash dog from a line of trash dogs."
也许一直以来 南并不知道真实的我
And maybe all this time, Nan didn't know the real me.
也许那扇门开着是有原因的
Like, maybe that gate was left open for a reason.
为什么会有人愿意跟我这样的垃圾狗在一起呢
Why would anyone want to be with a trash dog, like me?
真乖
Good girl!
你不是公园里的那个人吗
Weren't you in the park?
是的 当时我在
Yeah, I was.
真是太神奇了 世界太小了
It's...bizarre. What a small world.
你有什么事吗
Can we help you with something?
这就是我跟你说的那个女的
This is the girl I was telling you about.
就是那个拍咱俩照片的那个
The one who was taking pictures of us?
我并没有跟踪你们
I'm not stalking you.
我刚才看见你们了
I-I saw you guys,
然后我跟着你们到了你们家
and I followed you... to your house.
这个说出来 让我意识到
Which, saying out loud, I realize now
还真是跟踪 好吧 我是在跟踪你们
that's definitely what stalking is, so I was stalking you.
你们两个让我想起了我前男友
I mean, you two remind me of me and my ex,
我就是...我真的...
and I just -- I-I really --
我想看看你们住在什么样的房♥子里
I wanted to see what kind of house you lived in.
实在对不起
I am so sorry.
我还是 我还是离开吧
I'm just gonna... leave you to it.
抱歉 你们 你们幸福吗
I'm sor-- Are you -- Are you guys happy?
什么
Uh, what?
我知道这很奇怪 我并不想当个变♥态♥
I know that's really weird, and I'm not trying to be creepy.
我只是
I just...
我真的想知道这能不能解决我们之间的问题
I just really want to know if this could work for us.
我和我前男友
Me and this guy.
不是咱们 不是咱们三个
Not like us -- like us, the three of us.
你看起来很友善 我希望你的事情一切顺利
You seem very nice, and I hope everything works out for you,
但是我们现在要进去了
but we're gonna go inside right now.
完全理解 谢谢
That's absolutely understandable. Thank you.
非常抱歉
Sorry about that.
你们两个之间有人需要做出让步吗
Did either one of you have to make any compromises, though,
好让 好让事情能够得以解决
to make it -- to make it work?
好吧
All right.
我知道我总是这么说
I know I say this all the time,
但是今天是我狗生当中最糟糕的一天
but today was the worst day of my life.
但是当我醒来的时候 我知道了
But when I woke up, I just knew.
我知道我必须回到南的身边
I knew I had to get back to Nan.
这太真实了
It's so real!
马丁
Oh, Martin.
你一定会喜欢这里
You'd love it here.
这有好多小鸟
There's so many birds!
我意识到有的人可能会说
I realize that some people might say, like,
南是特别棒 有才华 漂亮 聪明的人
Nan's this amazing, talented, beautiful, smart person
她的头发始终都有花香
whose hair smells like flowers all the time.
为什么她会想要跟我在一起呢
Like, why would she ever want to be with me?
我也不知道该怎么回答这个问题
And I don't know how to answer that question,
但美妙的是 当我一见到她
but the beautiful thing is, as soon as I saw her,
我就想起来 「当然了
I remembered, "Oh, yeah. Of course.
南可是为我痴狂的啊」
Nan is crazy about me."
无论我做错了什么
Like, no matter what mistakes I make,
我都不会失去她的爱
it's almost like I can never do anything to lose her love.
马丁
Martin?
马丁怎么在外面
Martin was outside!
-什么 -你看他 脏死了
- What? - Look at him! He's filthy!
天呐 我...
Oh, my God. I-I --
我戴上VR眼镜后 就以为他一直待在沙发上
When I had the goggles on, I thought that he was on the sofa.
我真的很抱歉
I'm -- I'm -- I'm so sorry.
真不敢相信我本来打算一进门就问你...
I cannot believe I was about to walk in here and ask you to --
-问我什么 -没什么 算了 不重要
- Ask me what? Nothing. - Never mind. It doesn't matter.
我搞砸了 对不起
Look, hey, hey, I messed up. I'm sorry.
杰森 马丁有可能会死掉
Jason, Martin could've died!
你有时真的像个小孩一样 难以置信
You are such a child sometimes. It's unreal.
我说了对不起了 我不知道还能说什么
I-I said I'm sorry! I-I don't know what else to say!
人都会犯错的
You know, people make mistakes.
你什么时候没犯过错 杰森
When do you not make mistakes, Jason?
我就让你当一天成年人
I asked you to be a grown-up for one day --
就一天
one single day.
我竟然以为你能做得到 我真傻
I feel like such an idiot for thinking you could pull that off.
这...
Wow, that's...
你知道吗
You know what?
你不应该这样说我
You shouldn't say things like that to me.
我会 我会收好东西
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna get my things.
然后
And, um...
我就走
I'm gonna go.
然后
And, um...
我
I'm, um...
我不会再回来了
I'm not gonna come back.
我希望这是你第一个能执行到底的计划
You know what? I hope that's the first plan you ever stick to.
抱歉
Sorry, man.
我觉得
I think so often,
我常常忘记生命中显而易见的事情
I forget the really, really obvious things in life.
因为我不觉得快乐有多难得到
Because I don't think it's all that hard to be happy.
你...
I...
你只要怀抱感恩之心就行了
I think you just have to be grateful.
只要记得感恩
Like, you have to remember to be grateful
自己所拥有的东西
for what's right in front of you.
因为我和南真的很不同
Because me and Nan are really, really different.
我们合得来的程度最多只有60%
Like...like, we're like 60% compatible at best.
我们之间有很多严重的问题有待解决
And, like, we have these huge issues we have to work out.
但是 如果你总是跑来跑去
But, like, when you're always running around
对每件事找茬
looking for what's wrong with everything,
你只会 你只会变得痛苦
you just -- you just end up miserable.
我的确是条垃圾狗 而她是位精致的女士
Yeah, like, I'm a trash dog, and she's, like, a fancy lady,
但是我们拥有彼此 这才是最重要的
but we have each other, and that's what's important.
我们不是孤身一人
We're not alone.
为此
And for that --
为此 我真的真的很感恩
for that, I'm honestly really, truly grateful.
有时 我觉得
Sometimes, I feel like
我们找不到答案
maybe the reason we don't have the right answers
也许是因为没有问对问题
is because we haven't really been asking the right questions.
有个问题我一直很想问
One thing I've always wanted to ask is just, like,
「要是我们永远不下床会怎么样」 永远
"What if we never got out of bed?" Like, ever?
我们为什么认定这会是坏事呢
Why are we so convinced it would be bad?
那样做也许能解决一切问题
Like, that might -- that might solve everything.
或者我们也可以不尝试我的建议
Or we could not try my suggestion
每天依然下床
and we could just, like, keep getting out of bed every day
期待着会不会有不一样的结果
expecting somehow to achieve a different result --
虽然那正是字典里对「疯狂」的解释
even though that's the actual dictionary definition of "Insanity."
我也不知道
I mean, I don't know.
也许值得尝试一下
Maybe it's worth a try.
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表