剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表
你得坐到正前面
And you get to sit right up front.
克拉克&蝴蝶结服饰
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我还是 我就...
Um, I'm just -- I'm gonna -- I'm just --
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna use the restroom just for a minute.
很快回来
I'll be right back.
天呐 太蠢了
Oh, my God. This is so stupid.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我没办法回去那里
I don't think I can go back in there.
那些人都...
I mean, those -- those people are all, like,
都那么完美 还很干净
they're so perfect and -- and, like, clean,
我就像个格格不入的穷孩子
and I'm -- I was the weird little poor kid
妈妈还跟牙医跑了
whose mom ran off with the dentist, you know?
真不知道我之前在想什么
I don't even know what I was thinking.
我怎么会以为自己能...
Why did I think I could even --
哥们 好痛
Dude, ow!
你非常优秀
Look, you are brilliant.
也很聪明 还特别特别干净
And you're very smart, and you are extremely clean, okay?
正是因为你有过那些经历
And it's because of all the stuff that you went through
现在才有那么多趣事可分享
that you have anything interesting to say.
振作起来 好吗
So just... get it together, okay?
我们一起回去
And let's get back out there.
-好吗 -好 好
- Yes? - Yes. Yes.
-你没事了吗 -没事了
- Are you good? - I'm good, yes.
很好
Okay. Good.
谢谢你猛锤了我的胸
Thank you for punching me in the boob.
不客气 随时效劳
Oh, my God. So welcome. Anytime.
接下来 我要向大家介绍的是
I am very excited to be pitching you guys something
关于最低限度的世界级产品整合
that truly skates to where the puck is
其秘诀在哪儿
when it comes to minimal world-class product integration.
我的团队现在在哪 我倒是不清楚
Not sure where my team is right now.
这里好热啊 不是吗
Whew! It's hot in here. Is it not hot?
我觉得挺热的
I'm kinda hot.
谢天谢地
Oh! Thank God!
现在有请南发言
All right, I'm gonna give the floor over to -- to Nan.
大家好 很抱歉
Hi, everyone. I apologize.
我刚刚在洗手间里
I was actually in the bathroom
自怨自艾 觉得自己不配
feeling insecure and undeserving,
其实 大部分美国人都有这种感觉
which, as it turns out, is how most of America feels.
但我们应该能帮助他们更自信 哪怕只有一点点
But I think we can help that -- uh, even just a little bit.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
珍 通心粉小子
Uh, Jenn, Rigatoni Boy...
这是我的狗 马丁
...this is my dog, Martin.
他就是这次广♥告♥的灵感来源
And this is where our whole campaign started.
我很确定杰森那叛徒把垃圾偷走
I'm sure when Jason the traitor stole the garbage from me,
是为了能跟南共度「卧房♥笑闹」时光
he thought he would get, like, bedroom-giggles time with Nan.
但事实上
But in reality, like,
他为我打开了垃圾新世界的大门
he opened a whole new world of trash to me.
某些时候 受够了就是受够了
It's just at some point, enough is enough.
我不想再隐藏真实的自己
Like, I'm tired of hiding who I am.
生活在阴影中的我
By living in the shadows, like, I've actually been
真的相信了她那套清教♥徒♥般的理论
buying into her Puritanical narrative
说垃圾不好 不卫生 不能碰
that trash is bad and unhealthy and shameful.
我不要再隐藏自我
I'm not hiding anymore.
外面有一个广阔美好的垃圾世界
Like, there's a big, beautiful, trashy world out here,
我要尝遍所有臭臭的 发霉的残渣
and I'm gonna taste every fetid, moldy scrap of it.
-敬南 -敬南
- To Nan. - To Nan! Yeah! Whoo!
我不想把话说得太早
I don't want to speak too soon, but I feel like
但今年的秋季广♥告♥应该就是这个了
this is the direction we'll be going this fall.
你几乎赶得上年轻时的我了
Oh! You're almost like a young me.
可是崔斯坦从没采用过你的创意
But Tristen's never bought one of your ideas.
我恨你
I hate you.
敬南 来吧
To Nan! Come on!
我每次站在这里 都觉得很震撼
Every time I'm here, it blows my mind.
就...
Just...
一栋栋高楼大厦里满满都是人
all these lives just stacked on top of each other, you know?
有好几百万
Millions and millions of them.
你整个人生好像逐渐堆叠成为
I feel like your whole life has been building up
伍迪·艾伦的蒙太奇画面
to some kind of Woody Allen montage.
生命从这一刻开始 就在这个屋顶上
Life begins right now, on this rooftop.
事实上我们已经不能再
I don't think we're allowed
引用伍迪·艾伦的台词了
to reference Woody Allen anymore, actually.
对哦
Ohh, yeah.
我忘了有一阵子大家都很可怕
I forgot that everyone was horrible for a moment.
不是吧
Oh, no!
我必须和丹的父母一起吃晚餐
I have to have dinner with Dan's parents,
他们刚从汉普顿斯过来
who just came in from the Hamptons.
我不在你一个人能行吗
Are you gonna be okay if I just abandon you?
-我陪你下去 -好
- You know what? I'll walk you out. - Yep. Okay.
我也不想晚上对着这群混♥蛋♥
I'd hate to spend the night with these douchebags
我宁愿在外面感受纽约干爽的秋天
when I could be out enjoying a crisp, New York fall day.
垃圾使我快乐
The thing is, like, trash makes me happy.
如果某个事物能让我快乐 那又怎会是错的呢
If something makes me happy, like, how can it be wrong?
钱伯街地铁站
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问这是去布鲁克林的二号♥线吗
Is this the 2 train to Brooklyn?
天呐
Oh, my God!
我不知道
I have no idea,
但你以为我是本地人 让我受宠若惊
but I am so flattered that you asked me, so...
谢谢 谢谢
Wow. Thank you. Thanks.
祝你好运
Hey, good luck.
有时 我很困惑
Sometimes, I get confused.
有时 我想太多了
Sometimes, I overanalyze
把本来很简单的问题
and I take simple, simple problems
变成世纪难题
and I turn them into these mazes of insecurity.
但有时 我的目的很明确
But sometimes, my purpose is clear.
我只需要咬开垃圾袋
Like, it was all just teeth and hunger
就能吃到美味的剩肉了
and the juice of old meat.
我释放了真我
I was just fully me.
可惜如果南现在看到我
And the sad thing is, I'm sure if Nan saw me right now,
她就会开始唠叨 说我又脏又恶心
she would start nagging about, like, how dirty and gross I am.
不过在这一刻
But, like, at this point,
我已经不在乎她怎么看待我了
I don't even care what she thinks of me anymore.
南永远都无法理解垃圾的美妙
Nan will never understand the wonder of trash.
也许她永远都无法理解我
And maybe she'll never understand me,
不过 这是她的损失
but that's her loss.
我清楚自己是谁
Like, I know who I am.
我是只野兽
I'm an animal.
一只肮脏的垃圾野兽
I'm a filthy trash animal.
看我咆哮
Watch me roar.
等等 暂停一下 马丁 你还好吧
Hold on. Time out for a sec, bro. Martin, you good?
-你在跟谁讲话 -不好意思
- Who are you talking to, dude? - Oh, sorry, man.
只是有时候
No, it's just that, like, sometimes,
我觉得我们很有共鸣
I feel like we have this rare kind of connection,
但我又无法装成另一个人
but at the same time, I just can't be something that I'm not.
而她不想要真正的我
And she doesn't want what I am.
我懂 但你必须做自己
I get it, dude, but you gotta be you.
我知道
I know.
但我就是想要她
But me is someone who wants her.
我觉得你应该停止这一切 哪怕当朋友也不行
Look, I think you need to cut it off, even platonically.
释放你自己
Set yourself free.
我也觉得我不能再继续贬低自己了
Yeah, I think I need to stop devaluing myself.
老实说 我觉得有时
Honestly, man, I feel like sometimes,
她根本不尊重我
she just doesn't respect me.
马丁 南和杰森纽约版
珍:哈哈 你是有多诡异
够诡异了
珍:你应该杀了那个女孩 取代她
这样就能和杰森住在你憧憬的纽约了
你个白♥痴♥
我记不清细节了
It was all kind of a blur.
但随着我在垃圾袋里越挖越深
But as I dug deeper and deeper into the garbage,
就好像 我...停不下来
it was, like, I just -- I just kept going.
我甚至都不享受这个过程了
It's like I wasn't even enjoying it anymore,
剧集 | 萌犬先生(2017) | 导航列表