剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表
而且很幽默又充满了活力
but with great humour and vigour.
人类的生命周期短得可怜
Human beings have incredibly short lifespans.
说实话 你们应该时刻都感到恐慌
Frankly you should all be in a permanent state of panic!
我很开心
I like the fact
这集有又倔强又爱顶嘴的熊孩子
that we have kids who are quite tough and quite lippy.
埃丽丝·乔治
老师好 向兵哥哥问好
Hello, Miss. Love to the squaddie.
而且博士因为有着逆反心理
And I think the Doctor, being as he himself is a rebel,
我认为他喜欢科特妮的反叛
I think he enjoys Courtney's insolence.
你在吗 史密斯先生
Hello? Mr Smith.
地理课那有东西洒了 我需要些纸巾
There's a spillage in Geography, I need paper towels.
非常好
Very good.
我刚拍完第一场戏 非常不好拍
I've just done my first scene, fun, very hard,
比你想象的还要难 但真的很有趣
harder than you think, but it was really fun.
但埃丽丝回到《神秘博士》片场之后
But that wasn't the most exciting thing Ellis had
还有令她更兴奋的事在等着她
when she came back to Doctor Who.
是谁来着 对我说
Who was it that came up to me? They were like,
来吧埃丽丝 你有自己的椅子了
Ellis, come. You've got your own chair.
上面还写着你的名字
It even has your name.
我就...
I was like...
我看见了
I was like,
上面有我的名字 埃丽丝·乔治
I saw it! It's got my name, it's like Ellis George.
我就想 "哎呦喂 酷酷哒"
And I was like, "Oh, my gosh. That is so cool!"
埃丽丝·乔治
我疯狂地拍照
I just keep taking pictures.
很显然我没那么做 姐很淡定的
Obviously I didn't react like that. I was like calm, average,
对我来说就是家常便饭 真的
it happens to me everyday. Yeah.
埃丽丝 你怎么评价自己的角色呢
Ellis, what do you think of your character?
她很...
She's very...
该怎么说呢 自负
big for her boots, shall I say.
我想我会有点怕她
I think I'd be a bit scared of her.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Good to meet you. - And you.
赶紧滚吧
Yeah, now get lost.
给我们透露下 克拉拉是个什么样的老师
Honestly, give us the gossip. What's Clara like as a teacher?
我的老师克拉拉很棒 她人很好
Yeah, my teacher Clara's quite good. She's quite nice.
我觉得对不起她 我不是个好学生
I feel bad for her. I'm not a very nice student.
小埃很出色
Ell is so cool.
她从容地应对一切
She takes absolutely everything in her stride,
一点也不紧张 很放松
so easy, so chilled.
我觉得她在剧集中也很搞笑
She's very funny in the series as well I think.
她很有天赋
Yeah, she's got a lot of talent.
埃丽丝很厉害 她太逗了
Oh, Ellis is great. She's a gas.
她充满活力 这个角色再适合她不过了
So funny, so full of energy and just so perfect for this,
而且如果说从第一天一起拍摄以来
and she'd just been doing her drama exam
她就是在进行一场戏剧考试的话
on the first morning that we were working together.
我会给她满分 希望他们也会
I would have given her full marks and I hope they did too.
克拉拉的学生可能会得到博士的满分
Well, Clara's pupil may have got full marks from the Doctor,
但丹尼
but I don't think
近期可能都不会得到高分
Danny will be getting any gold stars any time soon.
他设法潜入了塔迪斯
He's managed to sneak onto the TARDIS.
今天我拿到了一块隐身表
Today, I've been given an invisibility watch.
它全部功能就是隐身
Well, all it does is make you disappear,
当然也能看时间
it can tell the time too,
但是我已经有手♥机♥可以看时间了
but, you know, I've got a mobile phone for that now.
有人告诉你你不可能潜入塔迪斯吗
And you were told you'd never make it onto the TARDIS?
我确实没指望能进入塔迪斯
I honestly did not expect to get onto the TARDIS,
但最终还是实现了
but, yeah, it's finally happened.
我说过肯定不可能 还说过很多次了
I said it never would. Here's too many more times.
我试过抗拒 但我的童心
I've tried to resist, but there's a child in me
就想试试能不能让它起飞
that just wants to see if I can make it take off.
你会用隐身表做什么
What would you do with an invisible watch?
如果我能隐身
Oh, if I could be invisible...
我已经是个爱恶作剧的人
I mean I'm already a little bit of a prankster
我会让全世界相信真的有幽灵
but I'd have the world believing in ghosts for sure.
其实说到隐身
Actually all this talk of disappearing,
我可能要去惹点麻烦了 再会
I might go and get into some trouble now, boys. Cheerio!
趁塞缪尔去惹麻烦
While Samuel's off causing trouble,
我们要去与克拉拉一叙
we should go catch up with Clara,
看看这段恋情发展得怎么样
and see how this relationship is going.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend!
-是他 -对 是他
- Him? - Yes, him!
博士发觉丹尼的事是一个巨大的剧情转折点
When the Doctor finds out about Danny, it's a huge turning point
因为一直都只有克拉拉和博士
in the series because it's always been Clara and the Doctor.
这个瞬间你们能看出
This is the point where actually you can kind of see
博士对克拉拉多有保护欲
how protective the Doctor is of Clara.
非常感人也很甜蜜
It's quite moving and very sweet.
这是个错误 你选错男朋友了
There's a mistake. You've made a boyfriend error.
博士经验丰富
The Doctor has been around the block.
每次他出现新的恋情
Every time there is a new relationship in his life,
期间总会出现世界末日
within it are the seeds of doom.
我认为丹尼值得
I think Danny is someone to be...
关注
watched.
"时间领主" 早该猜到的
"Time Lord"! I might have known.
博士并不知道这一点
The Doctor doesn't know this about himself
但他在女性面前炫耀 却欺侮男性
but he shows off to women and insults men.
-要敬礼吗 -不需要
- Do you have to salute those? - Definitely not.
他不喜欢屋子里有另一个
He doesn't particularly like it when there's another bloke
他的同伴想与之交谈的家伙
in the room that the girl he arrived with wants to talk to.
并不是一种坦率的嫉妒
It's not straightforward jealousy,
而是 "慢着 谁是这里的雄性领袖"
it's just, "Hang on, hang on, who's the alpha male here?"
-从我的塔迪斯滚出去 -马上滚 长官
- And you can get out of my TARDIS! - Oh, immediately, sir!
是时候回煤岭高中看看发生什么事了
Time to find out what's happening back at Coal Hill School.
今天我们在
OK, well, today we are in sunny,
阳光普照的威尔士炸♥学♥校♥
sunny Wales blowing up the school.
我是动作影星
An action hero, me.
我们马上要设置
And then we're just about to set-up, in a minute,
大量额外的破坏场景
a load of additional mayhem
里边会有火球爆♥炸♥ 有点棘手
with big fire balls happening inside, so a bit of a tricky one.
丹尼·哈格里夫斯
特技监制
你们可以看见 这个建筑物很小
As you can see, it's quite a small building,
但是会是很刺♥激♥的一天
but, yeah, it's going to be an exciting day.
你在学校里最喜欢的科目是什么
So what was your favourite subject in school?
化学是我最喜欢的 但也是我的弱项
Yeah, chemistry was my favourite and also probably my downfall.
能理解
Well, that figures.
当你迫切的想炸掉学校时
Whilst you're eager to blow it up,
塞缪尔正忙着拯救它
our Samuel is busy saving the day.
我感觉棒棒哒 我刚拯救了世界
I feel brilliant! I just saved the world.
这就是丹尼这一天的工作
It's all in a day's work really for Danny.
他不止是个数学老师
He's more than a math teacher.
听起来博士有了竞争者
Sounds like the Doctor has some competition.
你觉得你是博士的对手吗
Do you think you're a match for the Doctor?
不可能
No way.
博士很难战胜 但我在努力
That's a tough one. I'm trying though.
他刚刚制♥造♥了混乱 我觉得我平息了它
He did just make a mess up, so I think I fixed that one.
是个好开端
Good start.
看起来一切都整理有序了
Well, that seems to have cleaned everything up quite nicely.
丹尼和克拉拉的恋情重回轨道
Danny and Clara's relationship is back on track,
软声狙手回到了它的地盘
the Skovox Blitzer is back where he belongs
有人甚至踏上了特别的旅程
and someone even got to go on a special trip.
所以我们只剩一句
So there's nothing left to say other than this...
多谢观赏 晚安
Thank you for watching. Good night!
剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表