剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表
然后像这样看着你
and sort of looking and they go like this and look at you.
当他的眼睛这样动时 所有人都惊叹了
When they started doing it, everybody was, like, "Wow!"
有时加入特效时 你要大量运用想象力
Sometimes with special effects you have to use your imagination
而有时你不能确定是否
a great deal, and sometimes you're not sure whether or not
表现出了足够的敬畏
you are giving the right level of awe.
但与读心者同演一切都很到位 所以很棒
But with the Teller it was all happening, so that was great.
探测到了罪恶感
Guilt has been detected.
你的账户将被清除 还有你的思想
Your account will now be deleted, along with your mind.
读心者有些真实脆弱的部分
There's something so real and vulnerable about him,
奇怪却是事实
as strange as that seems.
你可以吃晚饭了
Supper time.
一开始 我们以为他是个反派角色
Initially, we think he's a baddie.
我很高兴他其实不是
I'm pleased we find out that he's not.
把他的大脑变成汤
Turning his brain into soup.
-把他的大脑变成汤 -过得愉快
- Turning his brain into soup. - Have a lovely day.
除了能把你的大脑变成汤以外
Well, despite being able to turn your brain to soup,
读心者始终是纯良的
the Teller was good after all.
一些路过的影迷甚至设法瞟到了他
Some passing fans even managed to get a sneaky glimpse of him,
夕阳中漫步的样子
as he wanders off into the sunset.
卡
Cut!
少数幸运者见到了新的博士
And a lucky few also got to meet the new Doctor.
很开心 见到影迷总是很开心的
It was nice. It's always nice to see people.
影迷们非常友善 并且支持我们
Fans are so friendly and supportive
而且他们能
and it was good that
看到正在拍什么 也是好事
they get to get a glimpse of what is going on.
彼得自己也是铁杆影迷
With Peter being a big fan of the show,
他知道所有故事情节吗
does he get to know all the storylines?
我与史蒂文有约定 我常常告诉他
I have a thing with Steven. I often say to him
我不太想知道后续情节
that I don't really want to know what's going to happen because
因为我不确定这样会不会影响我的表演
I'm not sure that that knowledge would alter my performance.
我只想读剧本时享受它
I just want to enjoy it when I read the script.
宇宙中有如此多的精神旅行
So much mental traffic in the universe.
唯一孤独的
The only solitude...
-说错词了 -你就这一句词
- It's the wrong line. - You've got one line.
必要的背景知识我都了解 其他的
I get told things on a need-to-know basis, but otherwise
我还是 不知道更好
I like to let it... unfold.
在拍摄现场 彼得不是唯一的粉丝
It turns out Peter isn't the only fan on set.
停
Cut.
道格拉斯导演可并不反对
The director, Douglas, isn't so reserved about
了解《神秘博士》的每一个细节
getting the gossip on Doctor Who.
当我拿起剧本
When I first pick up a script
我想 "我领先了所有人"
I'm thinking, "I'm ahead of everybody else,"
道格拉斯·麦金农
导演
而且我喜欢读剧本
and I love reading scripts.
甚至喜欢到
I even read the scripts that
不是我拍摄的剧集我也要读的程度
I'm not directing because I love it so much.
让人兴奋
It's very exciting.
和彼得·卡帕尔蒂一起工作感觉如何
So what's it like working with Peter Capaldi?
他很棒 他了解自己的能力 他精通表演
Peter's great. He knows his stuff, he knows his acting.
他每天都在享受拍摄的时光
He just fills his boots with pleasure every day.
那么道格拉斯
So, then, Douglas,
能告诉我们《神秘博士》的珍贵小秘密吗
can you tell us a precious Doctor Who secret?'
当我们为卡拉布拉克索斯金库
When we were putting together the most precious things in the universe
搜集宇宙中最珍贵的物品时
for the Karabraxos lair,
我想摆在那里的东西之一
one of the objects that I wanted in there
是用卫生纸纸筒做的小火箭
was a tiny little rocket made out of a toilet roll
是我的女儿露比为我做的圣诞礼物
that my daughter Ruby made for me and gave to me for Christmas.
放在金库里
It's there because I think
因为它是我最珍贵的物品之一
it's one of the most precious things I have.
有种东西再次回到剧集中
And now for something that's made a return in this episode
食忆虫
the memory worm.
别碰那玩意
Don't touch it!
我喜欢食忆虫
I love the memory worms.
食忆虫在《雪人》一集里出现过
The memory worm was in the snowman episode.
《雪人》2012年圣诞特别篇
那时克拉拉刚遇到博士
It's one of the first things where Clara meets the Doctor
博士想对她使用食忆虫
and he tries to give her a memory worm,
结果斯扎克斯搞砸了 反复抹掉自己的记忆
but Strax keeps getting it wrong and wiping his own memory.
-什么时候 -食忆虫棒极了
- When? - Memory worms are great.
我爱食忆虫
Love the memory worms.
我们找到了食忆虫操作员
We caught up with the worm operator
弄清如何让食忆虫扭动
to find out about what makes this worm wriggle.
它的原理和自行车刹车差不多
It works a lot like a brake on a bicycle,
中间有四根线
so there's four wires running down the middle.
当你移♥动♥它时 它就像手臂里的筋
As you move it, it works like the tendons in your hands,
亚历克·菲茨帕特里克
食忆虫操作员
能让虫子运动 控制虫子
so it moves the worm and pulls it and manipulates it.
需要练习才能习惯
It takes a bit of practice to get used to it,
练了半个小时后我就学会了
but after about half an hour of practice I got it right.
操作蠕动的虫子
So, were there any difficulties
有没有遇到困难
when working with these wriggly worms?
当然是举在彼得头顶上
Definitely holding it above Peter's head
让它看起来像是电♥话♥
so it looked like the phone.
举着它很累 我们有两个人一起上阵
That was a bit tiring and we've had two people go on the go.
他握住一边把手
He held one of the handles,
我握住另一边同时操作虫子
I held the other while moving it
然后将吊线举得尽可能高
and then holding the wires high enough
以免被拍进画面中
so they'd stay out of the way of the camera.
毫无疑问这是最难的一步
Definitely the hardest part.
听说这些食忆虫在现场还出了些状况
And I hear these worms haven't quite been behaving on set?
应该有两条的 我这有一条
Well, we were supposed to have two. Well, I've got my one
然后还有一条 但是不见了
but we had another one. We've lost it.
然后不得不中止拍摄 全员寻找食忆虫
We have to get everyone to stop filming and just look for it.
不然大家就都得开始失忆了
People are going to start losing their memories otherwise.
要是连彼得·卡帕尔蒂都失忆了那就惨了
If Peter Capaldi loses his memory, we've had it!
得开始寻抓住那条食忆虫了
Time to hunt down that memory worm.
我不知道它在哪
I don't know where it is.
我不知道它去哪了 对不起
I don't know where it's gone. I'm sorry.
-食忆虫是啥 -食什么
- What's a memory worm? - A memory what?
我觉得应该在餐车底下吧
I think it was under the catering truck.
电视电影拍摄地餐车
那就赶快去看看餐车底下吧
Best check under the catering truck, then!
没 不在这 那要不问问餐车员工吧
Nope, nothing there. Best ask the catering crew?
电视电影拍摄地餐车
别告诉他们今天早上已经把它当早饭吃了
Don't tell the crew, but they had it for breakfast this morning.
摄制组伙食
但愿他们喜欢 没人说不好吃啊
I hope they enjoyed it. Nobody complained.
早饭吃食忆虫 那午饭吃啥
Memory worm for breakfast?! What's for lunch?
午餐菜单
咖喱鸡块
咖喱鸡块呀
Oh, chicken curry!
总之 该去看看我们的银行魔盗团
Anyway, I think it's time we catch up with our bank-busting team
目前进展如何了
and see how THEY'VE been getting on!
我们在纽波特的一处发电站进行拍摄
We are at a power station in Newport
而且今天是我们戏份的最后一天拍摄
and it's our final day today.
-最后一天 -最后一天拍摄
- It is our final day. - It's our final day of shooting.
虽然很辛苦 但却很值得
It's hard work, but it's so rewarding
彼得和珍娜都很热情
and Peter and Jenna have been really welcoming
大家都很友善
and everyone is great.
来到这拍摄以后就有点想留在这了
Now that you're here, you kind of want to stay.
是啊 我们俩都不想离开了
Yeah. We don't want to go, do we?
我一直都很享受我的工作
I tend to enjoy most jobs I do
而且最后都会因告别而哭泣
and then I cry at the end of them,
-有点糗啊 -那你今天会哭吗
- which is a bit lame. - Are you going to cry today?
我不知道 也许会吧
I don't know, maybe.
能够参演《神秘博士》真的很棒
It's so good. It's been really fun to be part of Doctor Who.
那你们觉得你们的角色一年后会怎么样了
So, one year on, what do you think your characters are up to?
我觉得我的角色会安分守己
I think mine's on the straight and narrow.
我觉得我的也是
Yeah, I think mine is, too,
-开始 -我想我们会偶尔遇见博士
- Action. - and I think we see the Doctor and Clara
和克拉拉 然后跟他们喝几杯
from time to time and meet up for a pint.
-或者私信他们 -没错 私信他们
- Sort of send them tweets? - Yeah. We tweet, yeah, exactly.
看来他们很享受
Well, they've obviously had a great time
剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表