剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表
目前 我表现得像个笨蛋
It's been a bit of bumbling idiot so far.
为什么我今天不能正常说话啊
Why can't I talk today?
当你特别喜欢一个人的时候
You know you really really like someone,
你不想把事情搞砸了
and you don't wanna mess it up,
结果越是不想出状况
you end up just messing it up
就越是状况百出
by tring not to.
越是在乎就越适得其反
I think there's an element of that.
不过好在她对他还有那么点儿好感
Thankfully she has a bit of heart and likes him anyway,
也许他应该学会...少说为妙
he probably needs to learn just... say less.
丹尼和克拉拉的感情发展并没有那么糟
Things didn't go that badly is Danny and Calra
因为在本集他们终于上演吻戏了
did finally have the kiss in this episode.
我们赶上了丹尼为这场重头戏做准备
We caught up was Danny preparing for the big day.
算是做演员的福利吧
Perks of the job.
要准备好口香糖
Cover chewinggum ready,
或者口气清新喷雾剂
or my mouth spray.
那你自己有偷偷练习过吗
So have you been practicing?
塞缪尔·安德森
饰演 丹尼·平克
塞缪尔·安德森
饰演 丹尼·平克
对 练...我在这儿画了个嘴
Yeah, practi... I drew a little picture on here.
这样练习
Practice like that.
话说回来 你肯定紧张了吧
Anyway, you must've been a little nervous.
没有 我没有紧张
No, I'm not nerous.
那晚拍第一条的时候 我做得太差了
As of the night, the first time I did it, it was... petrified.
比我现实中的初吻还要糟糕
It was worse than the first time I did it in the real life.
能跟我们透露一下接下来的剧情发展吗
So will you tell us how the filming goes?
私人的感情无可奉告
There will be no kissing and telling,
平克先生可是位绅士呢
Mr.Pinky is gentalman.
这一集讲述了鲁伯特对床底的恐惧
In this episode, Rupert is terrified of what's under his bed.
我们采访了一下演员们
We caught up with the cast
看看他们的床底都藏有什么
to find out what's under their beds at home.
据我所知 怪物是不存在的
There is no monsters as far as I know.
就一些常年不♥穿♥的鞋子 各种箱子
Ah, it's just full of dust shoes, boxes.
地板算吗
Floor?
我以前很害怕床底会有东西
I used to be scared of what's under the bed.
圣诞节时得到的玩具
Games you get at Chrismas
你觉得放床底方便你随时拿出来玩儿
that you think that'll be a great idea to play
但结果你它们都送给床底的老鼠作伴了
but you have gave rats to play them.
有一些杂物放在床底
There's a few stuff under there.
以前我会用被子紧紧裹住自己
I uesd to be like completely in the quilt,
如果有什么东西出来 我就会害怕
if anything was out, I got scared.
就像克拉拉跟博士说的那样
Well, like Clara told the Doctor,
其实床底没有什么可怕的东西
there's nothing under the bed,
只要你知道害怕并没有关系
but it is OK to be afraid of it.
第一季 第四集
神秘博士幕后探秘
倾听
剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表