剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表
所以我必须自己洗然后晾在舱内
So I have to do my wash myself and hang it up inside.
这是我的花♥园♥
Here is my garden.
显然我们不能把这些花花草草种在室外
For obvious reasons we can't have the garden outside.
厨房♥
The kitchen.
奥森在这里做些米饭焖豆子 烤鸡肉什么的
This is where Orson does his rice and pees, jerk chicken.
恐怕做的饭就他一个人吃
It's all meals for one up him, I'm afraid.
那边就没什么可看的了
Down there, is not for your eyes.
这是舱门
Front door,
也许应该关上
probably should be closed
不然晚上我就要被吸出去了
of night there were when I getting sucked back space.
我的吊床
My hammock.
但我没法在上面睡
But I can't get up there.
于是搭了这个
Got that.
这里
This,
是我看电视的地方
is where I watch TV.
我实现了我的飞船梦
And I made my spaceship goal.
欢迎来到我的家
Bienvenidos me casa.
奥森之家
Casa de Orson.
我的太空船
My spaceship.
我被困在这里好久了
I've been stuck here for a while...
救命 博士救我
Help! Send the Doctor, please...
奥森运气真不错 博士果然出现了
Lucky for Orson, the Doctor did turn up.
但他似乎光顾着
And he seems to be spending most of his time
闲晃悠了
hanging about.
我吊威亚可是个老手
I've been hanging about more than once.
我之前从没吊过威亚
I've not ever done wire work before,
但现在差不多快成专家了
but I've become quite an expert on them.
因为博士似乎经常需要飞起来
Because Doctor seems demand a lot for that.
真的很有趣
It really was a great fun.
气压阀突然打开
You know, having air lock suddenly open,
所有东西都被吸出去了
everything's been sucked out,
你必须紧抓固定设施才不会被吸出去
and you having to hang on to the furniture in order to stay there.
这简直就是童年梦想成真 是不是
Yeah,that's... that's like a childhood dream, isn't it?
我们都这么试过 只不过是躺在把椅子上
We've all done that, except lying on a chair.
塞缪尔对彼得吊威亚是怎么看的呢
What did Samuel think about Peter's wire work?
他就像件晾晒衣服那样挂着
Yeah, he was hanging out like my washing.
他吊威亚吊得挺过瘾
He did some brilliant wire work actually.
我希望我也能吊一吊试试看
I'm hoping to get upon somewhere myself to it.
是不是有人眼红了
Sounds like someone is a bit jealous?
我才没眼红 但你懂的
No-- not jealous, but you know,
我肯定有机会
bide my time.
见识过了吊威亚戏码的惊险刺♥激♥
So, moving on from the excitment of wire work on the set,
这一集还有一个意外惊喜
in this episode we also got an unexpected surprise.
我们得以一窥博士的旧日往事
A very rare glimpse into the Doctor's life.
她歪打误撞 回到了博士的童年
She ends up in the Doctor's childhood mistakenly,
见到了他孩提时代的模样
and then sees him as a child,
然后把她从博士那里听来的话
and speaks to him and tells him these words
又重新讲给他听
that she's already heard from the Doctor,
所以这又是那种
so it's kind of one of these...
我们称之为莫法特循环
We call it a Moffat Loop.
这又是一个莫法特循环
It's a Moffat Loop that happens again.
至于导演 能够参与神秘博士历史上
And the director, well, he was thrilled to be part
如此特殊的时刻的拍摄
of such a significant moment
他更是激动不已
in Doctor Who history.
当我意识到床上躺着的小男孩
When I realise that the little boy in the bed
其实就是年幼的博士时
was actually the young Doctor,
我马上就激动得浑身发抖
I had a shiver down in the spine straight away.
导演这段时 我一想到当全世界博士粉
Directing that moment and knowing that Doctor Who fans everywhere
意识到这是出现在荧屏上最年轻的博士时
hearts can just be exploding with amazemen
他们肯定会万分激动
that we've got the youngest Doctor ever
这就是我最激动的时刻
on the show, that was my moment.
这一剧情非常珍贵
This was a rare glimpse
因为尽管我们追随博士在时空中
because eventhough we've been traveling with the Doctor
漫游了五十多年
for over fifty years now,
我们对他的早年生活却还是知之甚少
we still know surprisingly little about his early life.
我们知道他曾就读于伽里弗雷学院
We know he attended the academy on Gallifrey
并接受了至少两位导师的教导
where he had at least two tutors.
波鲁萨 一位严师
Borusa, the strict teacher
但后来却沉迷权术
when later became the schemer
图谋永生和权力
in such immortality and power.
第二位是阿兹梅尔
Then we had Azmael,
是博士最喜欢的一位 他甚至甘愿牺牲自己
one the Doctor's favorite, so it would ultimately sacrifice himself
以阻止邪恶的魅斯托
to stop the evill Mestor.
博士 或者称他正式的名字西塔·西格玛
The Doctor or Theta Sigma as he was in the formally known back then
还是从学院毕业了 不过成绩可不算很好
did graduate from the academy but not exactly but flying colours.
根据他的旅伴萝玛娜的说法
According to his old companion Romana,
他毕业考只考了51分
he's grad through with 51 percent
还补考了一次
on his second attempt.
也许是他为了应付他的朋友而无心学习
Maybe he was distracted from his studies by his friends,
说到底 他们没录取法师
afterall, they didn't include the Master.
那之后
After that,
我们只知道他疲于旁观宇宙流逝
all we know is he got tired of watching the universe passing by,
所以 他不惜违反"不得干预"的严厉政策
So, going against the strict policy of non-interference,
偷了一台塔迪斯
he stole a Tardis
踏上了他穿越时空的旅程
and set off to travel through out time and space.
我们不仅得以窥见博士的童年过往
As well as the inside into the young Doctor's life,
还能见到小时候的丹尼·平克
we also get to meet a young Danny Pink.
能参与这部剧集
And this budding actor
这位初试身手的小演员非常激动
is incredibly excited to be part of the show.
雷米 你最喜欢的戏是哪一段
So then Remy, did you have any favorite scenes to be in?
雷米·古丁
饰演 鲁伯特·平克
有一场戏 我看着窗外
The scene when I'm out of my window,
还有...跟所有的摄像人员
and... and working with all the
还有演员们一起工作
camera men, and all the actors.
感觉太有意思了
Yes, it's really fun.
出演这么重要的角色
Getting such a big part,
你有向你的小伙伴们保密吗
Did you manage to keep it secret from friends?
我告诉了几个朋友
I told a few,
但他们都不相信
and so my friends don't believe me.
所以我想到时候让他们大吃一惊
So I want to shock them and say,
我就说 我又不是上电视了是吧 不是
well, it's not like I'm gonna be on TV, is it? No.
彼得是如何看待这次与雷米的合作呢
What does Peter think about working with young Remi?
雷米真的非常棒 从第一天开始就很投入
Yeah, Remi was great from day one, from the start.
我跟他说 一开始就把握住重心真的很棒
I said that was wonderful to know the right of centre of it.
你很有表演...
You have this wonderful natural...
表演天赋
performance,
很有趣 跟他合作很愉快
A good fun, it's a very good fun to have him around.
显然 彼得很喜欢和雷米一起工作
Peter obviously enjoyed working with Remi,
那么雷米是否也喜欢和彼得一起拍戏呢
but what dose Remi think about working with Peter?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
光是想到自己和博士
It's really fun
真的在一起演戏 我就很开心
just knowing that you're actually with the Doctor.
太赞了 因为其实这是我第一次拍戏
It was really cool, cos' it's actually my first job.
我不知道这是他的第一部戏
I didn't know it was his first job.
因为他演起戏来很老练
It didn't appear that way,
他确实很有表演天赋
But you know he had very natural quality about him,
对一个演员来说 这很宝贵
which is very valuable.
这厚脸皮的小家伙真是走鸿运了
Well, this cheeky little chap gets over luck.
多年以后 他长大成人
and in his late years he'll even grow up
竟和克拉拉约起了会
to go on a date with Clara.
珍娜 快给我们爆点料吧
Jenna, give us the gossip.
约会怎么样
How was it?
很不好
It's terrible.
相当糟糕
It's relly bad.
她总是说错话
She says stupid things,
因为她实在是太紧张了
because she's very very nervous.
我一紧张就管不住我这张嘴
When I'm nervous and I've got a mouth on.
真的 它太有想法了
Seriously, it's got a mind of its own.
我觉得它想单飞
I'm worried it wants to go solo.
我内心的少女心让我现在很慌乱
This little she makes me feel a little bit cringing now.
剧集 | 神秘博士幕后揭秘 | 导航列表