剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
You struck out, huh? I tried to warn you.
如果我给你十块钱 你能永远别跟我说话吗
If I give you 10 bucks, will you never speak to me again?
好吧
Okay.
我就剩二十了 给
I just have a 20. Here.
天啊 谢谢 兄弟
Oh, man! Thank you, brother.
这简直是太划算
This is like the best deal...
糟糕
Oops.
我已经违反了我们的约定
I already broke the terms of our arrangement, man..
就是这种业余的办事态度
Exactly that kind of unprofessionalism
让我流落街头
led me to a life on the streets.
我会守口如瓶 兄弟
My lips are sealed, man!
沉默
Silencio!
好吗 沉默
Okay? Silencio!
有没有皱纹 现在是你的选择
伊万
Ivan.
-安东 -好吧
‐ Anton. ‐ Okay.
我只想和你
I just wanted to have a...
开诚布公地聊聊 如果可以的话
no‐bullshit conversation with you. If that's okay.
-可以 没问题 -很好
‐ Yes. That's okay. ‐ Great.
我不知道你是谁
So, I don't exactly know who you are,
但我知道你是做什么的
but I know what you are.
我知道你试图让你的手下
I know you tried to get your boy
做一些行业间谍活动
to pull off some industrial espionage.
本是一场持久战 可惜没能成功
It was a long game, but it didn't work.
被我扼杀了
I shut it down.
你现在又想卷土重来
And now you're going to try again.
想用那个女孩 速战速决
On the short game, with the girl.
但她也不会成功的
But it's not going to work with her either.
我也会阻止她
I'll shut her down, too.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
她只是个孩子 不过是个聪明的孩子
And she's just a kid. Just a bright kid.
错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Wrong place, wrong time,
又交错了男友
wrong boyfriend.
无辜之人
An innocent.
你还记得吧
You remember what they are, right?
我记得
I remember.
怎么样
So how about it?
专业人士之间的劝谏
I'm saying, one professional to another...
这件事就算了吧
can you let this go?
拜托了
Please.
我们这场谈话不是扯淡吧
This is a no‐bullshit conversation?
我刚刚扯淡了吗
Have I bullshitted up till now?
是的 你挺扯的
Yes, you have.
你说我应该为了一个无辜女孩的性命
You said I should back off my investigation
停止我的调查
for the life of an innocent girl.
-然后呢 -你根本不在乎那女孩
‐ And? ‐ You don't care about the girl.
你只是利用她作为筹码
You're just using her as leverage.
然后你们这家奇怪的私人科技公♥司♥
And then your strange private tech company
就能继续研究你们奇怪的秘密项目了
can continue its strange private project,
完全不为人所知
totally unobserved.
美国人典型的欺人之谈
Standard American double‐speak.
你们这些人太喜欢直截了当
You people so love to sound straightforward.
直言不讳 直来直去
Straight‐talkers. Straight‐shooters.
因为这样能用美德
Because it gives you the cover of virtue...
掩饰你的谎言
while you lie.
我这番不扯淡的话怎么样 乔
How's that for no bullshit, Joe?
-我叫肯顿 -我知道
‐ Kenton. ‐ I know.
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ 会众成敌 ♪
♪ Congregation takes the other side ♪
♪ 审问熟悉的谎言 ♪
♪ An inquisition of familiar lies ♪
♪ 严重干扰静谧的仪礼 ♪
♪ Grave distraction from a quiet rite ♪
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ 会众意难定 ♪
♪ Congregation can't make up its mind ♪
♪ 从身后悄然而至的禁闭 ♪
♪ Incarceration creeps up from behind ♪
♪ 暗示就是激战中 ♪
♪ The implication is its own device ♪
♪ 最厉害的武器 ♪
♪ In the middle of a salient fight ♪
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ 会众意难平 ♪
♪ Congregation can't be satisfied ♪
♪ 不可理喻不讲道理 ♪
♪ Can't be bothered with the ways and whys ♪
♪ 世世相传安于此景 ♪
♪ Generations like the ways and times ♪
去你♥妈♥的♥
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表