剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
Anything she says about us is dismissible.
她不论遭遇什么都说得通
Anything that happens to her is explainable.
但她什么都不会遭遇 肯顿
But nothing is going to happen to her, Kenton.
我知道
I know.
她现在在哪里
So, where is she now?
她同事带她回家了
Her buddy took her home.
似乎知道怎么照料她
Seems to know how to handle her.
明天 我们给她找个心理专家 要我们的人
And tomorrow, we set her up with a shrink. One of ours.
让她既跟我们保持一定的距离 又在监视之下
That keeps her both at arm's length, and under observation.
都没问题 先生
It's all okay, sir.
我们还在你的轨迹上
We're still on your tram lines.
我的老天
Holy mother‐fucking shit!
简直是奥斯卡级别的 丽丽
That was Oscar‐level, Lils.
比如 天啊 那个哭戏
Like, Jesus. The crying?
简直太绝了
Fucking incredible.
我当时没必要演这么过
I didn't have to reach far to find that.
但还是很绝
But still.
那套斐波纳契说辞
And that Fibonacci stuff.
纹身
The tattoo.
你对他们说我有精神病史吗
You told them I had a psychiatric history?
是的 他们相信了 百分百信
Yep, and they bought it. Hundred percent.
我是说 连我都信了
I mean, I fucking bought it.
你觉得他们会查证吗
Do you think they can check?
我觉得他们大可以查 但从哪里查
I think they can try, but where do they look?
你可能去过加拿大或者墨西哥 谁知道
You could have been in Canada or Mexico for all they know.
给
Here.
你想要的都在里面
It's got exactly what you wanted.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
不用
No.
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend too.
所以这是你的新爱好吗
So, this is your new thing, then?
从窗外进来
Appearing outside windows.
算是吧
It kind of is.
杰米
Jamie...
我需要你再帮我一次
I do need your help again.
当然
Sure.
塞奇在离开阿玛雅公♥司♥之后
Sergei was missing twenty‐four hours
失踪了24小时
after leaving Amaya.
那段时间里 他没有用手♥机♥
In that time, he didn't use his phone.
也没有刷信♥用♥卡♥
He didn't use a credit card.
大家掌握的唯一信息
The only information anyone has
就是他走回阿玛雅公♥司♥
is the film of him walking back into Amaya,
然后自焚的录像
and setting himself on fire.
我这里有当晚的所有监控录像
I have all the security footage from that night right here.
但我没法一个人看
But I can't watch it alone.
你为了他而甩了我
You want us to watch the man you left me for
你想让我们一起看他
burn himself to death...
自焚吗
together?
这也太奇怪了 丽丽
That's transcendently weird, Lily.
我知道
I know.
好了 无线网络彻底没法用了
Okay. Wi‐Fi's ultra‐dead.
没人看得到我们
We're unseeable.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你确定要看吗
Are you sure about this?
我可以自己看 你不必再看一次
I can watch it alone. You don't have to see it again.
我没事 杰米
I'm okay, Jamie.
接着放吧
Just play it.
该死
Fuck.
好了
Okay.
-什么也看不出 -不 等等
‐ There's nothing there. ‐ No. No. Wait a second.
-怎么了 -我不知道 让我试试
‐ What? ‐ I'm not sure. Just let me...
怎么了
What is it?
你看
Look,
这里
right here,
还有这里
right here.
这两处火焰
The flames...
都是一样的
they're the same.
每一帧都是
Every frame...
火焰一模一样
the same flame.
-你看到了吗 -我看到了
‐ Do you see it? ‐ I see it.
是视觉特效
It's VFX.
百分之百 这火不是真的
One hundred percent, they're not real.
你说还有具尸体 是吗
You said there was a body, right?
是的
Yes.
是实物吗 你亲眼所见
But a physical body. You actually saw it.
我亲眼所见
I saw it.
警♥察♥也在那
The police were there.
还有法医
Forensics.
如果你看到了真的尸体
If you saw a physical body,
这火焰又是数码效果
and it's a digital fire effect,
那只有一种可能性了
that allows for a possibility.
尸体是真的
The body is real,
自杀是假的
the suicide is fake.
他们杀了他
They murdered him.
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表