剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
Congregation - Low
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ 会众成敌 ♪
♪ The congregation takes the other side ♪
♪ 暗示就是激战中 ♪
♪ The implication is its own device ♪
♪ 最厉害的武器 ♪
♪ In the middle of a salient fight ♪
♪ 有时候 ♪
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ 会众意难平 ♪
♪ Congregation can't be satisfied ♪
♪ 不可理喻不讲道理 ♪
♪ Can't be bothered with the ways and whys ♪
♪ 世世相传安于此景 ♪
♪ Generations like the ways and times ♪
开拓者
第一季 第二集
我女儿离世的那一刻...
The moment my daughter was taken from me...
我就好像突然被置于两个并发态一样
it was as if I was instantly placed into two concurrent states.
其中一个我完全知道
In one... I had a full understanding...
阿玛雅一去不复返了
that Amaya was gone.
毋庸置疑 也毫无希望
There was no doubt. No... hope.
什么都抓不住 再也回不去
No holding onto anything. No going back.
只留下她死亡的事实
Just the certainty of her death.
另一个我
In the other,
不理解她的死亡
I had no comprehension of her death.
这是不可能的事
It was an impossible thing.
难以置信 十分荒谬
An implausible thing. Absurd.
愚蠢至极
Vast.
毫无意义
Meaningless.
虚幻不真
Untrue.
不仅仅因为这两种状态相互矛盾
It wasn't just that they were contradictory states.
它们是绝对态
They were absolute states.
每一种状态都很完整
Each was complete in itself,
不给另一种状态留任何空间
leaving no room for the other.
但是
But...
我却拥有这两种状态
I held them both.
现在还有
And still do.
别人没什么可以劝我的
There was nothing anyone could say to me.
我也没什么能跟你说的
There's nothing I can say to you.
我只能尽到我的注意义务
What I can offer is my duty of care.
你随时都可以找我聊
You can talk to me at any time.
随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
You can call me at any time.
你并没有需要履行的专业义务
You have no professional obligations that you need to fulfill.
你的工作和收入很稳定
Your job and your income are secure,
而且会一直稳定下去
and it will stay that way for as long as you need it to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
我能回家吗
Can I go home?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
不
No.
我跟他母亲聊过了
I spoke to his mother.
我觉得他们要出现了
I think they're going to come out.
不 妈 我...
No, Mom. I...
我真的不想去香港
I really don't want to come to Hong Kong.
对 很明显
Yes, obviously.
很可怕
It's awful.
但...
But...
当然我有朋友
Of course I have friends.
妈 我高中以后都没和他们说过话
Mom, I haven't even spoken to those guys since high school.
拜托别又提...
Please don't start...
我真有朋友
I have friends.
她们照顾我呢
And they're taking care of me.
实际上 我现在就和她们在一起呢
In fact, I'm with them right now.
陪着我 对
Staying with me. Yes.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
数独
输入密♥码♥
再错一次 将清除数据
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
再错一次 将清除数据
死路
单行道
我死了
I died.
-搞什么 -让我进来
- What the fuck? - Let me in.
快点 杰米
Now, Jamie.
你先别说话 听我说
You need to not talk for a moment and just listen to me.
我们分手我很抱歉
I'm sorry we broke up.
让你痛苦我很抱歉
I'm sorry it hurt you.
我也很痛苦
It hurt me too.
总有一天我们可以把事情说开
And one day, we can talk it through.
但眼下 眼下 我需要你把这一篇翻过去
But right now, right now, I need you to move past it.
早些时候...
Earlier today...
我看到塞奇自焚了
I watched Sergei burn himself to death.
什么
What?
他两天前从阿玛雅公♥司♥园区出走...
He walks off the Amaya campus two days ago...
然后就失踪了
and disappears.
人间蒸发
Totally vanishes.
二十四小时后 他走回了园区
Twenty- four hours later, he walks back on the campus,
往自己身上浇了汽油 然后把自己点燃了
covers himself in gasoline, and sets himself on fire.
-他自杀了 -对
- He killed himself? - Yes.
而这完全说不通
And it makes no fucking sense.
这部手♥机♥上有个数独游戏
On this phone, there is a Sudoku game.
可是我觉得不是数独游戏
Except, I think it's not a Sudoku game.
还有密♥码♥保护
And it's password protected.
这是我手里唯一能给我
It is the one thing I have that might be able to give me
发生了什么的解释
an explanation about what happened.
我只剩一次破解的机会了
And I have one try left to break it.
不然就抹掉了
Or it wipes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
-哪一点 -这不是数独游戏
‐ About what? ‐ It's not a Sudoku game.
是通讯应用
It's a messaging app.
俄语的
And it's Russian.
而且是政♥府♥运营的
And it's state.
至少从源头上看起来是这样
In origin, anyway.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为它一直在用哈萨克斯坦语跟一个服务器对话
Because it's talking to a server in Kazakhstan
我认出这段代码了
and I recognize sections of the code.
这代码有好几种不同版本
There are a few different versions out there,
但这种很古老了
but this one is pretty old.
但这也是好事
But old is good.
让我更容易破解
Shit‐load easier for me to open up.
这...
This is...
我说不好 大概落后三四年了
I don't know, three or four years out of date?
这很奇怪
Which is weird,
因为塞奇是顶尖的程序员
because Sergei was a top‐level coder.
但... 我猜可能
But... Well, I guess it's like
明知故犯之类的
heart surgeons who smoke, or something.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他没更新
He didn't update.
要么就是他的接头人没更新
Or his handlers didn't update.
-你必须时刻更新才行 -"他的接头人"
‐ And you've always got to update. ‐ "His handlers"?
丽丽 拜托 如果
Lily, come on. If...
如果这真是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥ 你男友就是...
If this is Russian state, your guy was like...
是什么
Like what?
间谍之类的
A spy or something.
行业间谍
Industrial espionage.
你能破解吗
Can you open it?
应该可以
I think so.
但有风险
But there is a risk.
如果它比我预想的更先进
If it's more modern than I think,
那可能有内嵌的安全机制
there might be some embedded security
我没发现
that I can't see,
可能会触发 然后抹掉一切
which I might trigger and then lose everything.
动手吧
Do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
动手吧
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表