剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
Sure.
往下面看
Look down there.
如果下面那些小点永远停止移♥动♥
Would you really feel any pity
你会不会感到悲悯
if one of those dots stopped moving forever?
如果每停下一个点我都给你两万镑
If I offered you 20,000 pounds for every dot that stopped,
老头 你会不会
would you really, old man,
让我收起我的钱 或是
tell me to keep my money, or would you...
算一算你能给得了多少
calculate how many dots you could afford to spend?
这可不用上税 老头 不用上税
Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax.
丽丽
Lily...
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
这是我们两人之间第一次这样说
It's the first time either of us have said that.
你富有创造力
You are creative,
充满惊喜
you are unexpected,
风趣
funny,
聪慧
clever,
性感
hot.
无可挑剔
Awesome in every way.
所以 我爱上你了
So, yeah. I'm in love with you.
我也爱上你了
I'm in love with you too.
真的吗
Really?
真好
Cool.
你可以储备点钱
...you can save money nowadays.
总有一天钱太多会让你入狱
Lot of good your money'll do you in jail.
那监狱在另一区
That jail is in another zone.
我应该很轻松就能摆脱
I should be pretty easy to get rid of.
很轻松
Pretty easy.
枪♥支♥ 屏障 传感器
Gun. Barrier. Sensor.
双缝实验 我相信你们都很熟悉
The dual slit experiment. I'm sure you are all familiar.
一束单量子粒子流
A stream of single quantum particles,
比如说光子 照射到屏障的两条狭缝
let's say photons, are fired at two slits in a barrier.
不知为何 单量子
Now, mysteriously, the single photon
似乎同时穿过了两条狭缝
appears to pass through both slits at the same time,
证据就是干涉图样
as evidenced by the interference pattern
在光子接触
that starts to appear
后传感器时 就开始出现
when the photon hits the back sensor.
我们由此推断单量子
We conclude that the single photon
以某种方式与其自身发生互动
is somehow interacting with itself.
现在我们有了光子粒子的叠加态的
And now we have prima facie evidence
初步证据
of the superposition of quantum particles,
可以在同一时间在多个地点出现
that they can exist in more than one place at the same time.
这种观点让我们不安
That idea makes us uncomfortable.
我们不习惯接受物体
We're not used to things
在同一时间在多个地点出现
being in more than one place at the same time.
这与我们对这个世界的直接经验相违背
It's in conflict with our direct experience of the world.
我不处于叠加态 我只站在这里
I am not in a superposition, I am standing only here.
你们也不处于叠加态
And you are not in a superposition,
你们只坐在那
you are sitting only there.
所以 我们决定我们需要更多信息
So, we decide we need more information,
我们在双缝中的一条缝放上探测器
we place a detector on one of the two slits,
这样我们就能判定光子穿过的准确时间
so we can tell when the photon is passing through.
但是一旦探测器被触发
But as soon as the detector is activated,
后传感器上的干涉图样就会消失
the interference pattern on the back sensor disappears.
叠加态的光子已经突然衍散
The superposition photon has suddenly collapsed
成为典型的单态
to a classical single position.
现在光子只处于一个位置
The photon is now only in one place.
我们观察粒子的行为
The act of our observing the particle
改变了它
has somehow changed it.
这是个复杂的难题
It's a complex problem,
引出了一个简单的问题
which leads to a simple question.
-刚刚到底发生了什么 -看好了
‐ What the hell just happened? ‐ Now watch.
我让教授激怒她
I asked the professor to provoke her.
针对这个问题
There is no shortage
给出的答案层出不穷
of proposed answers to that question.
哥本哈根诠释
The Copenhagen Interpretation,
观测这一举动会影响整个体系
which states that the act of measurement affects the system.
拜托
Please.
潘洛斯坍缩模型
The Penrose Interpretation,
该模型表明波函数的坍缩
which suggests that the wave function collapse
是由时空曲率引起的
is caused by space‐time curvature.
但我想讲的是
But I wanna talk to you
冯诺伊曼魏格纳坍缩模型
about the Von Neumann‐Wigner Interpretation,
该模型称人类意识
which states that human consciousness
才是退相干的关键因素
is the key modifier in decoherence.
你♥他♥妈♥胡说什么
Are you fucking kidding?
凯蒂
Katie?
你在教冯诺伊曼魏格纳模型吗
You're offering a lecture on Von Neumann‐Wigner?
开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
这教室里一半都是本科生
Half the people in this room are undergrads,
他们可能会真信了你的话
they might actually believe what you're saying.
这个理论中有很多有趣的猜想
There are many interesting conjectures within the theory.
这是二元论的屁话
It's dualist bullshit.
最差劲的屁话
Which is the worst kind of bullshit.
-那你倾向于... -艾弗雷特诠释
‐ You would prefer... ‐ The Everett Interpretation.
-你提都没提过 -艾弗雷特
‐ Which you didn't even mention. ‐ Ah. Everett.
该诠释指出
Whose interpretation states
单个量子粒子的叠加态
that there is no change to the superposition
并没有变化
of the humble quantum particle.
相反 整个宇宙产生了变化
Rather, there is a change to the entire universe.
该理论称存在宏观叠加态
It states that the macroscopic superposition exists.
我解释一下让大家都明白其含义
And just so we're all clear what that means...
这意味着宇宙在不断分♥裂♥
it means the universe is constantly splitting,
就像一棵无限大的树上
like the trunk and branches and twigs.
从树干到粗树枝 再到细树枝
Of an infinitely large tree.
在那棵树上 存在着可能出现的所有世界
And on that tree, all possible worlds will exist.
所有可能事件都会发生
All possible events will happen.
所有历史和未来
All histories, and all futures,
无限多的时间
a near infinite number of times.
这是确定性的 有数学依据
It's deterministic, it's supported by the math,
也有实验依据
and it's supported by the experiment.
但真实世界中并没有依据
But it's not supported by the real world.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
好好学 笨蛋们
Enjoy, dweebs.
再见
Bye.
冯诺伊曼魏格纳 真♥他♥妈♥好笑
Von Neumann‐Wigner. A fucking joke.
凯蒂 凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie? Katie? Katie? Katie...
有事吗
Yes?
有一位教授是我的朋友
Uh, one of your professors is a friend of mine.
她说你是她这么多年来教过的
She's told me you're the best student
最好的学生 空前绝后
she's had in years, perhaps ever.
真好
That's nice.
她还跟我说
She also told me...
你家里已经担负不起你上大学的费用了
your family can no longer cover your college fees.
我想供你上大学
I want to pay for your college fees...
并且在你毕业之后给你一份工作
and offer you a job when you graduate.
你是什么人
Who are you?
你明白我想要的是什么了吗
Do you understand what I'm asking?
是的
Yes.
我明白
I do.
我是疯了吗
Is it madness?
有没有一个世界能这样做
Is there a world in which it could work?
这可比上次好太多了
This is way better than last time.
方糖的计算居然连一个错误包都没有
My sugar cube doesn't have a single error package.
外壳这部分倒有一些
I got a few here in the shell.
那些是错误吗
Are those errors?
我觉得是结构里的空隙
I think those are actual gaps in the structure.
或许你说得对
Yeah, you might be right.
头骨也很好
The skull is good too.
我现在的计算量达到1.2乘10的18次方
I'm now at 1.2 times 10 to the power of 18.
依然很好
Still clean.
看看这些蔗糖分子
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表