剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
I mean look at these sucrose molecules.
真是太完美了
My sugar is sweet!
我觉得那老鼠挺招人喜欢的
I think the mouse is sweet.
-那老鼠死了 -但它还是很可爱
- The mouse is dead. ‐ He's still sweet.
看它那可爱的小脸
He's got a cute little face.
福雷斯特 我觉得可以了
Forest. I think we're good.
我们可以尝试向内部推算了
We can try to extrapolate inwards.
很好
Cool.
那就开始吧
So do it.
好
Okay.
看看会怎样
Let's see.
一片寂静
Silence from the team.
成功了吗
So, it worked?
对 成功了
Yeah. It worked.
-继续 -继续推算吗
‐ Keep going. ‐ Keep extrapolating?
你是说向外吗
You mean outwards?
没错
Why not?
我们的存储会就快满了 但是
We'll run out of memory pretty fucking quick, but,
是啊 为什么不呢 又没什么坏处
yeah, why not. No harm it can do.
我去
Fuck.
然后他造了一个叫茧的房♥子
And he made a house called a cocoon
在里面待了差不多两周
and he stayed in there for, like, two weeks.
两周还多点
More than two weeks
然后 它就变成蝴蝶了
and puff, and puff, he was a butterfly.
一只美丽漂亮的蝴蝶
A beautiful, nice, beautiful butterfly.
故事结束
The end.
-这就结束了吗 -没错
- Is that the end? - Yes...
故事结束了
the end.
你好宝贝 就想知道你在哪
Hey, sweetheart. Just wondering where you are.
牛奶 该死
The milk. Shit.
没有 完全忘了
No, totally forgot.
我一整个上午都在看论文
I was going over papers all morning and...
总之 我给忘了
anyway, yeah, I forgot.
是吗
Are you?
是 我看到你了
Yeah, I see you.
带阿玛雅回来
So, look, bring Amaya back,
然后我就开车去商店
and then I'll take the car and go to the store.
我再买♥♥点晚饭吃的东西
I'll get stuff for dinner too.
我也不知道 意面
I don't know. Pasta?
我知道我们可以30秒之后再讨论
I know we can discuss it in 30 seconds!
我们也可以现在讨论
We can also discuss it now!
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你觉得他们
Do you think any of them
能理解我们真正在做的事吗
understand what we're really doing here?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我都不确定你是否能理解我们做的事
I'm not sure you even understand what we're really doing here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得开拓者项目就是在审判你自己
I think Devs is how you've put yourself on trial.
它既是法官又是陪审团
It's judge and jury.
要是成功了
If it works,
确定性就把自我意志排除在外
determinism precludes free will,
你就得到了赦免 你没做错任何事
and you're absolved, you did no wrong.
但如果不能成功 你之前是有选择的
But if it doesn't work, you had choices.
你就有罪
And you're guilty.
如果不能成功 我就完蛋了
And if it doesn't work, I'm damned.
对 就是这样
Yes. Pretty much.
我在这场审判中是什么角色
What's my place in this trial?
你是证人
You're a witness.
不
No.
我是辩护律师
I'm the lawyer for the defense.
我要做开场陈述了
I'm gonna make my opening argument.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没有
No.
好吧
Yeah.
如果我
If I, uh...
如果我让你帮个忙
If I asked you to do me a favor,
但不能告诉你为什么
but I couldn't tell you why,
你觉得你会相信我
do you think you could trust me, and
不问任何问题 直接去做吗
not ask any questions, and just do it?
我没开玩笑
Ne... I'm being serious.
好 我需要你去接老妈
Okay. So, I need you to get Mom.
露西 汤姆 还有他们的孩子
And get Lucy and Tom and their kids.
然后把他们带到我和露西小时候
And take them to the place we used to go on vacation
我们一起去度假的地方
when me and Lucy were kids.
不 那个湖边的酒店
Ne, the hotel by the lake.
待一个礼拜
For one week.
无论他们说自己要上学
And I don't care what any of them say about school,
上班还是喂宠物 我都不管
or jobs, or feeding pets, or anything, I just...
他们必须得这么做 你必须让他们这么做
They have to do it. You have to make them do it.
我说了我不能告诉你为什么
I said I can't tell you why.
不 老爸
No, Dad, you...
你知道我在一家网络安全公♥司♥工作吧
You know how I work for an internet security firm?
我们一直都是国安局的外包商
Well we've been subcontracting for the NSA
一股境外势力黑了我们系统
and a foreign power hacked our system
我们的个人信息都泄露了
and got all our personal details.
所以国安局要求我们
So, the NSA instructed us to...
确保自己家人的安全
to make sure our immediate families were safe,
直到他们把这事解决好
until they made everything... okay.
是的 我这里很安全
Yeah, we've got major protection here.
全天候持枪保镖 无死角防护
Guys with guns, you name it, 'round the clock.
你会按我说的做吧 老爸 拜托
So, will you do it, Dad? Jebal.
谢了
Thank you.
我很安全
Yeah, I'm totally fine.
我也爱你 爱你们所有人
I love you too. All you guys.
好了老爸 我得挂了
Okay, Dad. I've got to go.
好 回头再联♥系♥
Ye‐‐ Yeonlaghallkeyo.
好 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
我要给我们的工作关系
So I need to add an important caveat
加一个限制条款
to our working relationship.
我不会去坐牢 你明白吗
I'm not going to prison. Do you understand?
你需要完全理解这一点
You need to fully take that on board.
你不用担心坐牢的事情 肯顿
You don't need to worry about going to prison, Kenton.
我不这么觉得
I disagree.
我杀了一个人 把他的女朋友关进精神病院
I killed a guy, I put his girl in a nuthouse,
还恐吓她的朋友 让他闭嘴
and I terrorized her friend into silence.
希望我的恐吓有用 但如果没用...
Hopefully that does the trick. But if it doesn't...
如果我感觉自己有麻烦
and I feel this shit is catching up with me,
那我们之前的协议就统统作废
then the terms of our deal are null and void.
我会先保全自己
I will act in a self‐interested manner.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我说了 我不会去坐牢
I just told you. I'm not going to prison.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 一损俱损
You can't fuck me without fucking yourself.
丽丽·陈是个威胁
Lily Chan is a threat.
杀她不是你能做得了的 肯顿
It's not in your power to kill her, Kenton.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
我没有否定你杀人的能力
I didn't say you lack the ability to kill her,
但杀她不是你的工作职责
I said it's not in your power.
这么跟你说吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
把这事交给我吧
You just let me worry about that.
爸爸
你说什么
我是说
人不可能两次踏进同一条河
因为那条河变了
那个人也变了
那也是中国古老的说法吗
老是老 但不是中国的
是希腊的
你听懂了吗
好像没有
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表