剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
Yes.
没什么能改变这一点
And nothing can change it.
也没什么能阻止
Nothing can stop it.
没有
Nothing.
我们看不到那一刻之后发生了什么
And we can't see beyond that moment in time.
预测运行失败
The predictions fail.
一切都失控了
Everything is lost.
你知道你为什么扣动扳机吗
Do you know why you pull the trigger?
为了杰米
It's for Jamie.
我们什么时候行动
So, when do we do this?
我们还能活多久
How long do we have left to live?
恐怕只剩几分钟
Only a few minutes, I'm afraid.
仅此而已
That's all.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真那样觉得
You do...
是吧
don't you?
你们这些科技领袖
You tech leaders...
觉得自己是救世主
think that you're messiahs.
我告诉你个秘密 丽丽
I'll tell you a secret, Lily.
我一直都想把这件事告诉别人
I've been wanting to tell someone for a while.
这个项目的名字
The name of the project.
不是开拓者
It's not Devs.
里面的"V"是罗马字母
The 'V' is Roman.
所以实际上是"U"
So, actually, a "U."
天神
Deus.
本来是个内部笑话
It was just a private joke.
我觉得时间到了
I think our time is up.
是的
Yes.
是到了
It is.
我觉得我们都清楚即将发生什么
I think we all know what we're doing here.
那就打开
Then open it.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我不知道
I don't know.
你害怕了
You're frightened.
我害怕了 没错
I am frightened. Yes.
无论我多少次见到此情此景
However many times I've seen this...
真正活在其中还是...
to be living it now...
别担心
Don't worry.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
我不明白你为什么说这话
I don't know why you say that!
够了
Enough!
我受不了了
It's too much.
那...
So...
你该进去了
this is where you get in.
我们该告别了
And this is where we say goodbye.
这不可能
That's not possible.
我们离开了你的系统
We've left your system.
紧急情况
输入密♥码♥
福雷斯特
Forest...
你知道救世主是怎么回事吧
you know the thing about Messiahs, don't you?
他们是假先知
They're false prophets.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我关闭了装置内的电磁场系统
I disabled the electromagnetic field system on the capsule.
为什么
Why?
因为我意识到...
Because I realized...
我们做了什么
what we have done.
必须有人阻止这一切
Someone has to stop this.
别责怪我 凯蒂
Don't blame me, Katie.
一切都已注定
It was predetermined.
福雷斯特
Forest.
凯蒂
Katie?
我在哪 你在哪
Where am I? Where are you?
我在可视化操作室
I'm in the visualization chamber.
而你在屏幕上
You're on the screen.
我在系统里
I'm in the system.
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
我什么都记得
I remember... everything.
丽丽到底做了什么
What the fuck did Lily do?
她做了一个选择
She made a choice.
这也解释了为什么我们看不到在这之后的事情
It's why we could never see beyond this point.
她做出了一个真正的选择
She made an actual choice.
她说了那么多的上帝和救世主
All her talk of God and Messiahs...
看看她最后的结果
and look who she turned out to be.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
她犯下了原罪
She committed the original sin.
违逆
Disobedience.
确实如此
She did.
那这就是天神了
Then it is Deus.
这就是天神
It is Deus.
这也意味着是时候了
And that means it's time.
在系统里 它就是全知全能的
Within itself, the system is all‐knowing and all powerful.
但只能用林登的原理运行
But only on Lyndon's principle.
你是否完全清楚地其中的含义
I need to know you understand precisely what that means?
是的 凯蒂
Yes, Katie.
我理解
I understand.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
我很想让她们回到我的身边
I want them back so much.
我知道
I know.
那就来吧
All right, fuck it.
祝我好运的吧
I guess wish me luck.
祝你好运
I do.
怎么了
What's up?
做噩梦了吗
Did you have a bad dream?
我不知道
I don't know.
哥们
Dude.
麻烦让一让
Move, please.
好 不好意思
Yeah... Sorry.
你好啊 丽丽
Hey, Lily.
祝你们工作顺利 大放异彩
You guys have a great day. Be all you can be.
福雷斯特
Forest.
福雷斯特
Forest.
他刚开车过去
He just drove past.
阿玛雅
天啊 丽丽
Jesus, Lily!
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你已经见过他几千次了
You've seen the guy walking around a thousand times!
那是他吗
It was him?
当然
Of course.
我会告诉你结果的
So, I'll let you know how it goes, okay?
-塞奇 -什么事
- Sergei... ‐ Yeah?
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Can I see something on your phone?
我的手♥机♥
On my phone?
怎么回事 你想看我的短♥信♥吗
What's this? You want to check my text messages?
-对 -真的吗
‐ Yes. ‐ Really?
你是觉得我背着你搞什么小动作了吗
What, you think I've got a little action on the side?
拜托
Please.
好吧
Okay.
但没什么好看的
But there's nothing to see.
你不会真以为有什么吧
I mean, you can't seriously think that there is.
这太蠢了 把手♥机♥还给我
This is dumb. Just give me the phone back.
-我想打开这个应用 -就是个数独游戏
‐ I want to open that app. ‐ It's a fucking Sudoku game,
到底怎么了
what's the big deal?
我真不知道你在玩什么花样 丽丽
I really don't know what the fuck you're playing today, Lily.
今天对我很重要 你却在这添乱
This is a big day for me, and you're screwing with it.
算了 我得走了
Whatever. I've got to go.
-一会儿见 好吗 -好
‐ I'll see you later, yeah? ‐ Sure.
量子人工智能
你好 丽丽
Hi, Lily.
我不懂发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
我们死了
We died.
是的
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表