剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
Don't worry.
我记得我们的约定 我不会跟你说话的
I remember our deal, man. I'm not talking to you. Nyet.
晚安
Night, dude.
你要睡了吗
You ready to sleep?
杰米
Jamie...
到我床上来
Stay in my bed.
没事 我睡这儿就行
It's okay. I can sleep here fine.
不
No.
来床上陪我
Stay in my bed.
我不了解他
I didn't know him.
我以为我了解
I thought I did.
但我并不了解
But really... I didn't.
这一切
And all... this,
他死后发生的一切
everything that's happened since he died...
都没什么意义
it's sort of been for nothing.
都只是为了
For something that...
莫须有的事
wasn't there.
我不了解他
I didn't know him.
但我了解你
I know you.
所以来床上陪我
So stay in my bed.
他们真有胆量 今晚敢来这里
They had guts, those two, coming here tonight.
是啊
Yeah, they did.
我喜欢杰米
I like Jamie.
他足够勇敢 能在她身旁
He's brave enough to stand by her.
真正支持她
Truly stand by her.
他身上也有讨人喜欢的地方
There's a sort of sweetness in him too.
他们都是勇敢的孩子
They're brave kids.
看到了风暴的中心
Seeing the heart of the storm.
还敢直穿过去
Just going straight to it.
-你说的是她 -我想是吧
- That's her. Not him. - Yeah, I guess.
她很聪明
She's smart.
而且特别坚强
And strong as fuck.
还有别的
There's something else too.
她有一种奇怪的特质
She has a strange quality.
她更害怕坐以待毙
She's more afraid of not doing something
而不是采取行动
than doing something.
这种人不多见
Not many people are like that.
而且她很真实
And there's a lot of truth in her.
不止是她说的话 是...
Not just in what she says, it's...
她观察事物的方式
the way she sees.
她能看到真♥相♥
She sees what's there.
塞奇她就没看清
She didn't see it with Sergei.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
是的
Yeah, I do.
这么说我们喜欢他们
So we like them.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
是吗
You do?
嗯
Yeah.
不如说 我在喜欢你
I'd say I'm... in like with you.
喜欢的程度很深吗
Would that be deeply in like?
很深
Fairly deeply.
真慷慨
That's generous.
我也深深地喜欢着你
I'm in fairly deeply like with you too.
我的程度没这么深 跟你说一声
I'm less fairly deeply. Just so you know.
当然
Sure.
没剩多久了
It's not long now.
不再是几年
It's no longer years,
或者几个月
or months,
或者几天
or days.
是几小时 福雷斯特 就这样
It's hours, Forest. That's all.
几小时
Hours.
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表