剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
我们能怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
抛开一辈子形成的道德感吗
Unravel a lifetime of moral experience?
忘却一直以来的真实吗
Unlearn what has always seemed true?
这些事情 都是根深蒂固的
These things, they run deep.
是啊 是这样
Yeah. They do.
就像 不论我们知道什么
It's like, whatever we know,
我们的感受依旧困在心中
the things we feel are still locked inside us.
人类是奇妙的本能思考者
Human beings are hard‐wired magical thinkers.
你能找到世上最理性的人
You could have the most rational person in the world,
但如果他们的孩子受伤 他们也会开始祈祷
but if their kid gets hurt, they'll start praying.
我很抱歉 这话太伤人了
I'm sorry. That was clumsy.
没事的 凯蒂
It's fine, Katie.
你说得对
You're right.
不仅比我聪明
Not just smarter than me.
还更有智慧
Wiser, too.
数独
Sudoku?
你明明讨厌数独
You hate Sudoku.
数独
输入密♥码♥
有密♥码♥锁 搞什么
Password protected? What the fuck?
再输错两次 数据将被清除
杰米
Jamie.
不
Oh, no.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
卡斯特罗酒吧
吧台点餐
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
-谢谢 -没事
‐ Thanks. ‐ Sure.
我知道我们之间要谈的有很多
I know there's a lot we need to talk about...
是啊 是有很多
Yeah, there is.
因为 事情是这样
Because, here's what happened.
我那时彻底爱上了你
I was completely in love with you.
我以为你也爱着我
I thought you were in love with me.
你在阿玛雅公♥司♥找到份很棒的工作
And you land an amazing new job at Amaya, and I...
我高兴得不行
I couldn't be happier
因为你的人生在不断前进
because you're really moving forwards in life.
后来开始工作之后
And then the job starts, and...
我也说不好
I don't know...
几乎一瞬间 就有了变化
Almost at once, something changes.
我意识到你不只是在工作方面更上一层楼
And I realize you're not just moving forward with the job.
你把我抛在了后面
You're moving forwards from me.
最终我问你是否想分开
So eventually I ask if you want to split up.
我最希望听到的是你说不想分开
And I'm hoping more than anything you're going to say no.
可你并没有
But... you say yes.
就在那天下午 我拎了两个包离开了公♥寓♥
And that same afternoon, I leave our apartment with two bags.
再就没有过你的消息
And I never hear from you again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不过我倒是听说你的事
I hear about you, though.
我一直都能听别人说起你
I hear about you the whole time.
听说你开始和一个搞AI代码的人约会 叫塞奇
I hear you started seeing some AI coder called Sergei.
听所他搬进了我们以前同居的公♥寓♥
I hear that he's moved into the apartment we used to share.
可我就是没有你的消息
But I don't hear from you.
两年了
For two years.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你来就是为了这个吗 告诉我这个
Is that why you're here? To tell me that?
-不是 -那为了什么
‐ No. ‐ Then what?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-我的帮助 -是的
‐ My help? ‐ Yes.
帮什么
With what?
塞奇昨天晚上失踪了
Sergei went missing last night.
我知道他遭遇了不测
And I know something bad has happened to him.
他手♥机♥上有些奇怪的东西
And there's something weird on his phone,
而且是有密♥码♥保护的
and its password protected,
上面显示如果我输错了密♥码♥ 就会格式化
and it says it'll reformat if I get the password wrong.
杰米 我要是能找别人帮忙 我一定会
Jamie, if there was anyone else I could ask, I would.
但是这种事没人比你更厉害了
But nobody is better at this stuff than you.
你想让我帮你破解你男朋友的手♥机♥
So, you want my help to track down your boyfriend
好追查他的下落
by cracking his phone?
是的
Yeah.
开玩笑 国际玩笑
Unreal. Literally unreal.
丽丽 说心底话 给我滚
Lily, sincerely, from the very bottom of my heart, fuck off.
-珍 -怎么了 他们找到他了吗
- Jen? - What is it? Did they find him?
丽丽 穿衣服 我接到电♥话♥让我来接你
Lils, get dressed. I got a call to pick you up.
他们让你现在就过去
They need you to come in right now.
确定是他吗
It's definitely him?
绝对是他
Definitely him.
-不 不 -丽丽...
‐ No. No. ‐ Lily...
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表