剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
We've seen Christ on the cross.
也能探知未来
You can look into the future.
我们尽量避免
We try not to.
这会产生问题
It's problematic.
但我们的确可以
But, yes, we can.
我们看过
We have.
你说对我来说 从这里开始会很艰难
You said for me, this'll be where it gets hard.
是的
Yes.
对我来说尤其艰难吗
Specifically hard for me?
尤其是对你来说 是的
Specifically you, yes.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
开拓者设立之初
When Devs first got up and running...
我们窥探了未来
we looked into the future
发现我们只能看到几个月的时间
and found we can only see a few months in advance.
在某一特定时间点 固定时间点
At a certain point, a fixed point,
可视化会变成完全静态
the visualization became pure static.
就像暴风雪
Like a blizzard.
在那之前的未来都能观测
The future was seeable right up to that moment...
但那之后
and after...
就不行了
impenetrable.
完全静态的时刻越来越近了
The point of pure static has grown closer.
从没推延过
It has never extended.
一分钟都没变过
Not even by a minute.
哪怕一秒
Or a second.
现在 无法继续
Now, the fixed point
预知未来的那个时刻
at which the future becomes lost...
很近了
is very close.
只剩21小时
Twenty‐one hours.
明晚
Tomorrow night?
明晚
Tomorrow night.
就在凌晨一点之后
Just after one AM...
会发生一件事
something happens.
不可知的事情
An unknown event.
它引发了因果关系的彻底崩溃
And it triggers a total breakdown in cause and effect.
因果论崩溃
A breakdown of determinism,
书面上的宇宙定则也崩溃了
a breakdown of the literal laws of the universe.
我们认为和你有关
And we think it involves you.
我
Me?
你们怎么会觉得这和我有关呢
How could you possibly think it involves me?
你在那里
You're there.
-哪里 -开拓者项目
‐ Where? ‐ Devs.
-开拓者项目实验室 阿玛雅里面 -是的
‐ I'm at the Devs lab? At Amaya? ‐ Yes.
但
But...
我们看见了你
We've seen you.
你是说我导致了这件事
You mean I cause the event?
我们认为是这样
We think so.
我做了什么
What do I do?
我们不知道
We don't know.
不管是什么 都很重要
But whatever it is, it's significant.
退一步讲
To say the least.
我不明白
I don't understand.
谁都不明白
Nobody does.
这是我唯一做的运动
It's the only sport I could ever play.
扔飞盘算运动吗
Is Frisbee a sport?
当然了
Oh, big sport.
你不看奥♥运♥会吗
You don't watch the Olympics?
如果你们错了呢
What if you're wrong?
错了
Wrong?
你们
You.
你们的科技崇拜
Your tech cult?
错了呢
Wrong?
不是我在做预测
It's not me making the prediction.
是机器
It's a machine.
是整个宇宙
It's the universe.
是机器在做预测
It's a machine making the prediction.
如果机器出错了呢
What if the machine is wrong?
如果我明晚不去开拓者呢
What happens if I don't go to Devs tomorrow night?
你会去的
You will.
我会去 这什么意思
What do you mean, I will?
就这意思 这是注定的
I mean exactly that. It's what is going to happen.
你要逼我去吗 强迫我去
You're gonna make me? Your gonna force me to go?
不
No.
我是说这些注定会发生
I'm saying it's predetermined.
从来都是注定的
It's always been predetermined.
你肯定会去开拓者项目组
You were always going to go to Devs.
一派胡言
That's ridiculous.
你无法置身事外
You are not able to stay away.
我完全可以选择不去
I could just choose not to go.
-我可以开车去墨西哥 -不
‐ I could drive to Mexico. ‐ No.
-现在就出发 -但你不会
‐ Set off right now. ‐ But you won't.
你怎么会知道
How the fuck can you tell me
我会选择怎么做
what I will or won't choose to do?
我明白了
I get it.
你明白什么了
What do you get?
你有妄想症
You're fucking delusional.
满嘴胡话
This is bullshit.
丽丽 你相不相信我并不重要
Lily, it's not material whether you believe me or not.
事情总会发生的
It's going to happen.
你会去的
You're going to be there.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
好吧
Well...
-那就等着瞧 -等着瞧
‐ I guess we'll see. ‐ We will.
你还有什么要说的吗
Anything else you need to tell me?
没了
No.
很好
Nice.
我接住了
I got it.
你还好吗
You... you okay?
还好
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Right.
你们都是好朋友了是吧
So you're all buddies now.
我早该猜到的
Should have fucking guessed.
我想回家
Think I wanna go home.
回家
Home?
-你确定吗 -对
‐ Are you sure? ‐ Yeah.
你觉得不会有人去那里找我们吗
You don't think people are gonna try to find us there?
如果有人想叫安保人员
If they'd wanted to turn us in to the police
或者向警♥察♥告发我们
or their own security,
他们早就说了
they already could've.
他们不在乎这事
That's not what's on their minds.
那他们在想什么
What is on their minds?
癫狂
Madness.
他们疯了
They're insane.
对
Yeah.
你跟她说塞奇的事了吗
Did you tell her about Sergei?
说了
Yes.
那开拓者呢
And did you tell her about Devs?
我全都跟她说了
I told her everything.
不
No.
也不是全部
Not everything.
好
Right.
丽丽
Lily!
我很担心你 你躲哪里去了
I've been worried about you, where you been hiding?
到处躲
Here and there.
你今天玩到这么晚才回来 这就对了
You're out late tonight, right! I like it man.
你得趁有精力的时候享受人生
You know you gotta make the most of life while you can!
没错
Yeah.
你该休息一会儿 皮特
You should get some sleep, Pete.
好
Yeah.
别担心
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表