剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
We talked about it.
会的
Yes, we will.
打算要孩子吗
Planning to have kids?
近期不会
No time soon.
你的工作内容对她一个字都不能提
You won't be able to discuss your work with her at all.
你能接受吗
Think you'll be able to handle that?
当然 我们已经讨论过了
Absolutely. We discussed it already.
我们对此都完全接受
We're both totally comfortable with that
所以这不是问题
so, there is no issue there.
这不是问题
There's no issue there.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 她是中国人 我很紧张
You Russian, her Chinese. Me nervous.
为什么
Why?
阿玛雅安保部负责人为什么
Why is the head of Amaya security nervous
会对俄♥国♥人和中国人感到紧张吗
about the Russians and the Chinese?
丽丽是美国人
Lily is American.
-两代 不 三代移♥民♥了 -你不是
‐ Second... no, third generation. ‐ You aren't.
你信教吗
Are you religious?
什么
Excuse me?
你有宗教信仰吗
Are you religious?
不 没有
No. Not at all.
录入虹膜
录入指纹
后退一步 先生
Step back, sir.
-要知道他的鞋码吗 -我是13码的
‐ Get his shoe size? ‐ I'm a 13.
行了 小伙子们 差不多了吧
Okay, guys. I think we're good.
-1 -1
- One. ‐ One.
斐波那契数列 又称黄金分割数列
天啊 你俩又来
Oh, my God, you guys.
-2 -3
- Two. ‐ Three.
-5 -8
- Five. ‐ Eight.
-13 -21
- Thirteen. ‐ Twenty‐one.
-34 -55
‐ Thirty‐four. ‐ Fifty‐five.
-89 -144
‐ Eight‐nine. ‐ One‐four‐four.
-233 -377
‐ Two‐three‐three. ‐ Three‐seven‐seven.
-610 -987
‐ Six‐one‐o. ‐ Nine‐eight‐seven.
‐ One‐five‐nine‐seven. ‐ Two‐five‐eight‐four.
-4 -犹豫了
‐ Four... ‐ Hesitation.
‐ ...one‐eight‐one? ‐ Six‐seven‐six‐five.
One... One...
-0 -该死
‐ Zero. ‐ Fuck.
-继续 听着呢 -10946
‐ Go on. Hit me. ‐ One‐zero‐nine‐four‐six.
-你是不是背下来的 -没有
- You got them memorized. ‐ No!
丽丽你♥他♥妈♥就是个机器
You're a fucking machine, Lily.
-怎么了 -是塞奇
- What is it? ‐ Sergei.
他要进去了
He's going in.
对
Yeah.
跟我讲讲开拓者项目吧
So tell me about Devs.
我也说不出来
I can't tell you anything.
除了项目团队自己 谁也不知道
No one knows what the Devs team does
他们是做什么的
except the Devs team.
我甚至都觉得
I wouldn't even say
开拓者团队自己都不一定知道在做什么
the Devs team knows what the Devs team does.
至少不是所有成员知道
Not all of them, anyway.
但我想让你猜猜
But I'm asking you to guess.
我很好奇
I'm just curious.
好吧
Okay.
开拓者 很明显它是发展的
Well, it's Devs. It's development, obviously.
但是我感觉
But I got a feeling
它不是咱们量子系统的延续
it's not a progression of our quantum system,
因为 某种程度上 它运行得很好
because, in a way, the system works as well as it can.
所以 我认为更像是系统的前端应用
So, I assume it's an application of the system.
但我不相信
But I doubt it's doubling
它和阿玛雅的其他部门有什么关联
up with any of the other Amaya divisions.
所以
So...
不是做AI的 不是做加密的
not AI, not encryption...
也不是做搜索引擎的
not search engine.
也许是国♥家♥安♥全♥
Maybe National Security?
我根本不在乎什么国♥家♥安♥全♥
I don't give two fucks about National Security.
生物科技呢
Biotech?
滥用资源
A misuse of resources.
-冷核聚变呢 -炼金术
- Cold fusion? - Alchemy.
铅体法拉第屏障
A lead Faraday shield.
十一米厚的混凝土外壳
A 13 yard thick concrete shell.
然后是金网
Then a gold mesh.
七米真空密封
Then an eight yard vacuum seal,
坚不可摧
totally unbroken.
然后是实验室
Then the labs.
机器就在最核心的位置
And in the core, the machine.
实验室在完整的真空密封中吗
The labs are inside an unbroken vacuum seal?
-我们要怎么过去 -你会明白的
- How do we get across? - You'll see.
相当巧妙
It's pretty neat.
最后让你猜一次 塞奇
Last chance to guess, Sergei.
量子手♥机♥
Quantum cell phones.
这整个结构
This entire structure
都是由电磁场支撑的吗
is supported by electromagnetic fields?
是的
Yeah.
这就是那个机器吗
That's the machine?
这是核心部分
It's the central unit.
还有更多吗
There's more?
头上 脚下 都有
Above us. Below us.
运行的量子位有多少
How many qubits is it running?
一个看起来毫无意义的数字
A number that seems pointless to express as a number.
这是我见过最美丽的东西
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
和公♥司♥的其他部门一样
As in the rest of the corporation,
我们没兴趣在周末加班
we are not interested in observing weekends.
没有轮班制
There are no shifts.
如果你愿意的话可以晚上工作 很多人这样
You can work nights if you like, many do.
只有一条规矩
One rule to observe:
空着手来开拓者项目 然后空着手走
we take nothing into Devs, and nothing out.
不准带包 电脑和记忆卡
So no bags, no laptops, no memory sticks.
除此之外 这里的一切都是开放的
Aside from that, everything here is open.
可以访问所有的代码
All code can be accessed.
没有密♥码♥ 没有封闭的门
There are no passwords. There are no closed doors.
也没有清洁工 所以要记得自己收拾
There are also no cleaners so please tidy up after yourself.
这是你的工作台
This is your station.
如果你不喜欢这个位置 可以换一个
If you don't like the position, you can move to another.
但是我在这里究竟做什么
But what am I actually doing here?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not going to tell you.
我也不需要说
I won't need to.
只要坐下
Just sit.
读代码
Read code.
慢慢来
Take your time.
别担心 你会弄明白的
And don't worry, you're going to figure it out.
我知道你会的
I know you are.
给
Here.
凯蒂 我们之前见过 但没作过介绍
Katie. We met earlier, but weren't introduced.
塞奇
Sergei.
就像福雷斯特说的 不用着急
As Forest told you, there's no hurry.
你可以放轻松 慢慢来
You can lose yourself. You can take your time.
凯蒂 我想知道 这些代码...
Katie. I need to know, this code...
是真的吗 还是只是理论上的
is it for real, or is it just theoretical?
它不只是理论
It's not theoretical.
你是说你们已经运行过代码了吗
You mean you've actually run the code?
有结果吗
There are results?
有
Yes.
但...
But...
这能改变一切
this changes everything.
如果代码是真的 它真的能改变所有事情
If it's true, it literally changes every single thing.
不 如果它是真的 它什么都改变不了
No. If it's true, it changes absolutely nothing.
换句话说 这就是重点
In a way, that's the point.
宇宙是确定性的
The universe is deterministic.
你说什么
Sorry...?
宇宙是确定性的
The universe is deterministic...
无神的 中立的 只由物理定律定义
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表