剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
But hold on to what you know.
塞奇之前看起来像是要自杀吗
Did Sergei feel as if he was going to commit suicide?
你们在一起 开心还是悲伤
Was your life together happy or sad?
坚持他爱你 你也爱他的事实
Hold on to the fact that he loved you and you loved him.
-你是说 他是被谋杀的 -毫无疑问
‐ You're telling me he was murdered. ‐ I have no doubt.
-监控录像... -是假的
‐ The CCTV film... ‐ Is fake.
你联♥系♥我 是因为你想知道答案
You contacted me because you wanted an answer.
这就是答案
Here is an answer:
塞奇的工作是渗透开拓者项目
Sergei's job was to infiltrate Devs.
他做到了 出事了 他被杀了
He did it. Something happened. He was killed.
如果这个答案够了
If that answer is sufficient,
走吧 继续你的生活
walk away. Continue with your life.
如果不够
If that's not enough,
你一定要跟我合作
you are going to have to work with me.
塞奇的手♥机♥被清除了
Sergei's phone is wiped.
如果你想再联♥系♥我
If you want to contact me again,
在你卧室窗口前做一个记号♥
put a sign in your bedroom window.
用你那把椅子 你用来放衣服的
The chair you have there. Where you put clothes.
不要感觉被冒犯了 大家早都没有隐私了
Don't feel invaded. Nobody has a private life anymore.
如果你把椅子从窗户前移开
If you move the chair away from the window,
我会跟你联络
I will contact you.
你应该那么做
You should.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了
That's just fucking great.
我他妈不敢相信
I don't fucking believe this.
我们都没抓住要点
Aren't we all missing the point?
事实上 我们的方差现在已经小到
The fact is, that our variances are now so small
我们能投射出两千年前的影像
that we can make a 2,000‐year backward projection.
-没人遗漏重点 -斯图尔特漏了
‐ No one's missing the point. ‐ Yeah. Stewart is.
天啊 再说一遍 我们投射出了两千年前的影像
Jesus! Again, we made a 2,000‐year projection!
大家的笑容呢 香槟呢
Where's the happy smiles? Where's the champagne?
我们应该在香槟里泡澡
We should be bathing in it.
投影太模糊 不可靠
It was a fuzzy projection. It's unreliable.
狗屁 听听你在说什么
Holy shit. Listen to yourself.
-这是个奇迹 -不 斯图尔特
‐ It was a fucking miracle! ‐ No, Stewart.
你想谈谈什么是重点 这就是重点
You want to talk about the point? That's the point.
不是奇迹
It's not a miracle.
它本应该是
And it needs to be.
我们的目的不是为了拿诺贝尔奖
We're not chasing a Nobel Prize here.
讽刺的是 尽管我们有量子计算
The irony is that despite our quantum computing,
我们的问题是二元的
our problem is binary.
要么彻底成功 要么彻底失败
It either succeeds totally, or it doesn't.
只要不彻底就不行
Anything outside total is not total.
那么 我们面对的问题就不是二元的了
Well then the problem is not binary.
而是现实
It's reality.
如果你希望得到完全的准确 零方差
If you want total accuracy, zero variance,
那启发式探索法根本行不通
then a heuristic approach is never going to work.
你得用一台
You're literally going to need a computer
跟宇宙大小一样的电脑
the size of the universe.
每个粒子一个量子位
One qubit per particle.
祝你好运
Good fucking luck with that.
他说的还真可能是对的
That may actually be true.
不 不对
No. It isn't true.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道我们能做得更好
Because I know we're going to do better.
你是说 我知道我们会做得更好
Would that be, "I know we're going do better?
还是说 我确信我们能做得更好
Or "I know we're going to do better."
斯图尔特 他只是想说 有点信念
He's just saying, have a little faith, Stewart.
我们要自信 仅此而已
In ourselves. That's all.
好的
Okay.
大家可以让我自己待一会儿吗
Hey, can you guys give me a moment?
你说得对 干得不错
You're right, you did great work.
如果你想的话 你可以在香槟里洗澡
And yes, you earned a bath in champagne, if that's what you want.
告诉财务我同意了
Tell accounting I okayed it.
不过 我需要一个人待一会儿
But... Yeah. I need a moment alone.
当然 我们走吧
Of course. Let's go.
-老兄 你有烟吗 -没有
‐ Hey, man. You got a smoke? ‐ Erm... No.
你在等人吗
You waiting for someone?
-是丽丽吧 对吗 -天啊
‐ Is it Lily? Is it? ‐ Jesus Christ.
对
Yes.
你在浪费时间 老兄 她已经名花有主了
You're wasting your time, man. She's already got a guy.
-是个俄♥国♥毛子 -谢谢提醒
‐ A Russkie. ‐ Yeah. Thanks...
不过试试看也没什么错 她很迷人
I don't blame you for trying, though, man. She is cute.
我不是在追她 老兄
I'm not trying, man.
好吧
Well...
我要去遛一遛了
I guess I'm gonna stretch my legs a little, you know.
-晚间散步 -当然
‐ Evening constitutional. ‐ Sure.
要保持体型 老兄 保持身体健康
Got to stay fit man, got to stay healthy.
我们能谈谈吗 就几分钟
Can we just talk? For a couple of minutes?
你想上楼谈吗
You want to come in?
-这房♥子有些不一样了 -是啊
‐ The place has changed a bit. ‐ Yeah.
挺不错的
It's nice.
要不坐下吧
You want to sit?
我去倒杯酒喝
I'm going to get a drink.
-你要喝什么吗 -不 我不用了 谢谢
‐ Can I get you anything? ‐ No. I'm good, thanks.
你是不是想知道短♥信♥应用里的信息
Was it that you wanted to know what was on the messaging app?
不 不是
No. I don't.
真的不是 那是你们之间的事
Really. That's something between you and him.
我当然希望那里面是你想看到的
Obviously, I hope it was what you wanted to see.
并不是
It wasn't.
好吧
Okay.
那你是想谈什么
So what was it you wanted to talk about?
这个
Well...
我有个疯狂的想法
I had this crazy thought.
让我忐忑不安
And it got me worried.
然后我就忍♥不住一直在想
Then I couldn't stop thinking about it.
只是 我了解你
It's just... I know you.
你会做一些事
You do stuff.
那些其他人只敢想想的事
The stuff other people only think about,
你会直接大胆去做
you go right ahead and do it.
然后我突然意识到
And I suddenly realized:
丽丽不会只看应用里的信息
Lily won't just read the messages on the app.
她可能会用这个应用
She might actually use the app.
去联♥系♥对方
To contact whoever's on the other end.
就像我说的 我了解你
Like I said, I know you.
是啊 你了解我
Yeah. You know me.
所以我想劝你别这样
So I wanted to talk you out of it.
我觉得那不是个好主意
I don't think that would be a good idea.
我同意 不是个好主意
I agree. It wouldn't be a good idea.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
-所以别担心 -好吧
‐ So don't worry about it. ‐ Okay.
我知道自己可能是想多了 但是
I mean, I knew I was probably over‐thinking. But that...
这样挺好
That's good.
你还好吗 丽丽
Are you okay, Lils?
现在这样
Under the circumstances.
没事
Yeah.
已经这样了
Under the circumstances.
那就好
All right.
就这样吧
Well, that was it, I guess.
也许又要过好多年才能再见你
Maybe I'll see you in another couple of years.
但话是这么说
But so it's said,
如果你需要 不论你需要什么帮助
if you need to, if you want help of any sort,
你都可以联♥系♥我
you can, you can contact me.
我不期待有什么回报 我只是
I'm not expecting anything back. I just...
只是愿意帮忙
It's just an offer to help.
-谢谢你 杰米 -小意思
‐ Thank you, Jamie. ‐ It's cool.
-不 杰米 真的谢谢你 -真的小意思
‐ No. Jamie. I mean it. ‐ And I mean cool.
再见
See you.
再见
Bye.
老天
man...
你瞧着很受打击 兄弟
You look glum, brother.
你搞砸了 对吧 我提醒你了
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表