剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
开拓者
第一季 第一集
早上好 宝贝
Good morning, baby.
没什么争议 这是标准
It's not controversial. It's standard.
只能算半标准 但也还行
Well, semi‐standard. But okay.
标准是 椭圆曲线加密本身就比非对称加密好
Standard that elliptical curve is inherently better than RSA.
你知道你一个门外汉
You realize you're saying this
在跟专业搞加密技术的人
as someone who doesn't work in encryption,
说这种话吗
to someone who does.
你的意思是它们都一样吗
So you're saying they're equal?
二者都很容易被量子计算机破解
Both are weak to attack from quantum computers,
弱点相同 所以都一样弱
so, by sharing the same weak point, are equally weak.
非对称加密要更强硬一些
RSA is still more brute‐forcible.
-老兄 拜托 -你好啊
‐ Dude. Please. ‐ Hey, man.
-谢谢 -你好啊 丽丽
‐ Thanks. ‐ Hey, Lily.
-你怎么样 皮特 -我挺好的
‐ How you doing, Pete? ‐ Oh, you know, I'm good.
祝你们工作顺利
You guys have a great day, you know.
大放异彩
Be all you can be.
阿玛雅公♥司♥
量子未来
我们今天一定能成功
We're going to nail it today.
当然
You bet.
就这样
So, this is it.
-到时候告诉我 -当然
‐ Let me know, okay? ‐ Of course.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Bye.
告诉我它还活着
Just tell me it's still alive.
还活着 看起来很开心
Yeah. It's still alive. Looks happy.
各位 抱歉我们迟到了 我刚才在救场
Guys. Sorry, we're late. I was putting out fires.
-你们今早没看见那个 -没有
‐ You see that thing this morning? ‐ Uh, no.
看起来各方面都很生气
Seems like the world is pissed
因为我们的量子项目成功了 而他们没有
because our qubits work and theirs don't.
竞争对手之一在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上发表了一篇文章
So one of our competitors planted a New York Times story
暗指我们监督政♥府♥ 这样也挺好的
suggesting we get government oversight. Which was nice.
总之我们来了 只有15分钟时间
Anyway. We're here. We have 15 minutes.
你们有干货想让我们看看
And you have some cool stuff to show us.
希望如此
We hope.
我们都希望如此 开始吧
Well, we all hope. Hit us.
好的
Okay.
珍
Jen?
这是线虫仿真的第89次迭代
So, this is iteration 89 of the nematode simulation.
映射了302个神经元
Three‐hundred and two neurons mapped.
从第一次分♥裂♥就开始追踪培养数据
Nurture data tracked from moment of first cell division.
很棒
Beautiful.
-好 同步 -正在同步
‐ Okay. Synchronize. ‐ Synchronizing.
倒计时 三
In three.
两
Two.
关联 00.00%
相关度 99.91%
关联 14.21%
一 开始
One. Go.
相关度 47.04%
相关度 85.47%
相关度 99.91%
请重叠
Overlay, please.
重叠来了
Here comes overlay.
相关度 99.91%
-相当不错 -谢谢
- That's impressive. - Thank you.
到目前 线虫和模拟之间
And at this moment, there's no sensor-based connection
没有基于传感器的联♥系♥吧
between the nematode and the simulation?
从同步点以后完全没有
Nothing at all from this point of synchronization.
运动是由映射神经元
This is movement initiated by the mapped neurons
和培养数据触发的 就这样
and the nurture data. That's all.
这样的话 你们可以通过对未来进行预测
In which case, you can demonstrate that
来演示一下吗
with a future projection?
绝对可以
Absolutely.
十秒钟
Ten seconds?
好 珍
Yes. Jen?
预测运动轨迹 未来十秒钟
Predicted movement loop, ten seconds into the future.
相关度 0%
这是五秒
So that's five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
两
Two.
一
One.
相关度 99.82%
在我眼皮底下
So, right in front of my eyes,
你们刚刚完美预测出了一个生物体的行为
you just predicted the exact behavior of a living organism.
未来十秒钟
Ten seconds into the future.
虽说是我们能找到的最简单的生物体
The simplest organism we could find.
但 是的 是这样
But, yes. We did.
我非常喜欢
I love it.
相关度 99.82%
相关度 86.07%
那么... 从我们同步开始后大约三十秒
Okay, and... So, about 30 seconds from the moment
相关度 34.23%
相关度 00.65%
相关度就开始下降了
we synchronize, we start to lose correlation.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
差不多
Thereabouts.
你们认为是什么原因
Why do you think that is?
就是复杂性
Sheer complexity.
我们要处理的数据变得太庞大了
The numbers we're crunching go insane.
真的是太庞大了
As in, truly insane.
有别的解释吗
Or?
这是量子类型的问题
It's a quantum-type problem.
在多重宇宙的某个地方
Somewhere in the multiverse,
存在一个世界 他们在那里保持着同步
there is a world where the two stay in sync.
但不是这里
But it's not this one.
本人不信多重宇宙
Not a fan of the multiverse theory.
我还是接受前一个解释吧
I'd go with the former.
你们能回避一下吗
Guys, can you give us a moment?
塞奇 你们的工作非常出色
Sergei, you've done fantastic work.
非常了不起
Exceptional work.
但我觉得你在AI部门的工作到头了
But I think your time in the AI division has run its course.
我想让你加入开拓者项目
I want you to join Devs.
开拓者
Devs?
对
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你明天就直接上班了吗
And you literally start tomorrow?
-直接去 -看来是这样
- Just straight in. - Apparently.
还有一道安保流程
I mean, there's a security process.
不过只要我过了 当天就上班了
But as long as I pass, by the end of the day, I'll be in there.
去做项目
Doing it.
你是不可以跟我讨论项目的
You're not going to be able to tell me anything about what that is.
也许可以呢
Well, I might be able to.
不 我是说别把事情弄复杂
No. I'm saying let's keep it simple.
你守口如瓶 我也不过问
You tell me nothing, and I never ask.
否则这就会成为我们之间的问题
Otherwise it could be a thing between us, you know?
我不想让它成为我们之间的问题
I don't want it to be a thing between us.
我要睡不着了
I'm not going to be able to sleep.
那就别睡了
So let's not sleep.
莫斯科出生
Born Moscow.
22岁搬到美国
Moved to the US aged 22.
麻省理工毕业
MIT.
然后创业失败
Then a failed start-up.
然后又失败一次 然后到这
Then another. And then here.
-干了三年 -对
- For three years. - Yes.
你在跟公♥司♥的员工交往
You're dating someone at the company.
对 没错 丽丽·陈
Yes, that's right. Lily Chan.
她在加密部门工作
She's works in encryption.
-还是中国人 -她...
- And is Chinese. - Oh, she's...
-这段感情认真吗 -对 非常认真
- Is it a serious relationship? - Yes. Very serious.
你们对彼此忠诚吗
Are you faithful to each other?
近期没有问题
No trouble on the horizon?
据我所知没有
As far as I know.
据你所知
As far as you know.
打算结婚吗
Planning to get married?
我们讨论过了
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表