剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
There's... stuff.
他有些事你们不知道
Stuff about him you don't know.
比如
Like what?
比如他不是他之前说的那样
Like he wasn't what he said he was.
他之前是在为别人做事
He was working for someone.
我昨天见了个人 他知道一切
And I met a man yesterday who knew all about it.
谁
Who was that?
一个间谍
A spy.
一个特工
An operative.
-"特工" -是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
‐ An "operative". ‐ Yes. Russian.
而且我不认为塞奇是自杀
And I don't think Sergei committed suicide.
我认为他是被谋杀的
I think he was murdered.
谁杀的
Murdered by who?
我认为是他们
I think it was them.
-那些俄♥罗♥斯♥特工们 -是的
‐ The operatives. The Russians. ‐ Yes.
他们想骗我
They were trying to trick me.
他们想拉我入伙
They were trying to recruit me, okay?
但我看透了
But I saw through it.
我以前经历过这些
Because I've been through all this before.
在布鲁克林
In Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林
In‐‐ In Brooklyn?
几年前 我在一家初创公♥司♥工作
A few years ago, I was working with a start‐up.
当时我在加密组 我开始看到
I was on the encryption team, and I started to see
一大堆毫无意义的事情
a whole bunch of things that made no sense.
比如 我看到那些本应是随机数生成器的字符串
Like, I'd look at strings that should have been RNG's,
但它们明显不是随机数生成器生成的
but they obviously weren't RNG's.
到处都是斐波纳契序列
There were Fibonacci sequences everywhere,
他妈的到处都是
I mean, fucking everywhere.
-那是什么 -她在本该是随机数的字符串里
‐ That's‐‐ What's a... ‐ She was seeing a pattern
看到了一种模式
in what should have been random numbers.
自然界也有同样的模式
And you get the same pattern in nature.
比如一朵花上面的花瓣
Like numbers of petals on a flower.
贝壳上的纹路分割
Number of segments in a shell.
当时 我有一个男朋友
And at that time, I had a boyfriend
手臂和背部都纹了龙花的纹身
who had a dragon flower tattoo over his arm and back.
我数了上面的花瓣数
And I counted the petals, okay?
分别是5和8
And it was five and eight.
而龙有21片鳞
And the dragon had twenty‐one scales.
都是他妈是一回事
And that's the same fucking thing.
-跟什么是一回事 -跟塞奇的遭遇是一回事
‐ Same as what? ‐ Same as Sergei.
我没听明白
I'm not following.
你能说这一切都是巧合吗
Are you telling me this is all a coincidence?
-丽丽 -你别说话
‐ Lily? ‐ No!
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
可能会是巧合吗
Can this be a coincidence?
珍 你记得布鲁克林发生的事
Jen, you remember what happened in Brooklyn.
-我记得 -现在又轮到塞奇了 对吧
‐ Yes. ‐ And now Sergei. Right?
对
Right.
所以呢
So?
珍 别他妈的这样
I mean do not fucking do this, Jen.
-当时你也在的 -丽丽 冷静 是的 我在场
‐ You were there, back then. ‐ Lily, please. Yes, I was there.
不要像是看疯子一样看着我
Then don't look at me like you think I'm crazy.
我告诉你们 我昨天见到了他妈的俄♥国♥特工
I'm telling you, I met the fucking Russian operative yesterday,
就在金门大桥附近
right by Golden Gate Bridge.
光天化日之下
In‐‐ In broad daylight.
真♥他♥妈♥的 珍
Jesus fucking Christ, Jen,
我对上帝发誓 如果你不相信我...
I swear to God, if you're not going to believe me...
我没说我不相信你...
I didn't say I didn't believe you...
去你的
Fuck!
我要透透气
I need air.
没人希望科技进步被逆转
Nobody expects technological progress to be reversed.
它从来不会被逆转
It never is.
我觉得这相当于工业革命
I think the equivalent is the Industrial Revolution,
所以我的工作就是阻止
which makes my job to stop the Luddites
勒德分子毁坏织机
from smashing the looms.
那就好 议员
Good to know, Senator.
所以即便我不再为你的竞选筹款了
So, you'd continue to protect my tech company
你也还是会继续保护我的科技公♥司♥吗
even if I stopped raising money for your campaign?
-别天真了 -彼此彼此
‐ Don't be cute. ‐ Likewise.
我的园区不是
My campus is not...
你是说她以前其实住院治疗过
You're telling me she's actually been hospitalized before.
大概一个月 也许更久一点
For like a month. Maybe more.
我不太清楚 是她的家人处理的
I don't know much, her family took care of it.
-但是 -等等
‐ But... ‐ Hold on.
-先生 -丽丽·陈在你办公室外面的窗台上
‐ Sir. ‐ Lily Chan is on the ledge outside your office.
什么
What?
把她安全地弄下来 赶紧的
Get her down safely. Right fucking now.
该死
Fuck.
好了 丽丽
Okay, Lily.
你可以告诉我 我们在这里干什么吗
Mind telling me what we're doing out here?
只是想呼吸一点新鲜空气
Just needed fresh air.
地面的空气不够新鲜吗
Air's not fresh enough on the ground?
只是想出来
Needed to get out.
我们现在出来了
Well, we're out.
我想这里的空气很新鲜 所以
I guess the air is fresh up here. So...
那就最好不往地面方向移♥动♥
let's not make any sudden movements in the ground direction.
丽丽 我得告诉你件事
Lily, I've got to tell you something.
你跟我说的关于俄♥国♥特工和塞奇的一切
Everything you told me about the Russian operatives, and Sergei,
你可能觉得大家不会相信你
you probably feel that people won't believe you.
也许他们会认为你疯了
Maybe they'll think you're crazy.
但事实上 我相信你
But actually, I do believe you.
我想这一切都可能是真的
I think it all may be true.
这真是个疯狂的世界
Man, it's a crazy world.
发生的这些破事怪异到
The shit that happens is weirder than
超出了任何人的期待和想象
anyone ever expects, ever imagines.
对吧
True, right?
像你我这样的人都看得透
Well, that's‐‐ that's what people like you and me know.
没有什么比现实更怪异了
That nothing is stranger than reality.
什么都比不上
Nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
与此同时 你看到下面那些人了吗
In the meantime, you see those people down there?
他们担心你会跳下去
They're worried you're gonna jump.
我不担心 因为我觉得我们互相理解
I'm not, because I think we understand each other.
但他们的心都提到嗓子眼了
But they have their hearts in their mouths.
他们很恐慌
They're frightened.
我认为现在正确的做法是
I think the right thing to do is for us to
沿着这条窗台往回走
just walk back down this ledge.
缓步走回那条人行道上
Crawl back onto that walkway.
然后就可以告诉我 还有什么是我需要知道的
And you tell me whatever else it is you need me to know.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
今天很充实
Quite the day.
-是啊 -我们随时联♥系♥
‐ Yeah. ‐ I'll be in touch.
你这个幸运的家伙
You lucky son of a bitch.
都是技术活
It's all go in tech.
先生
Sir.
就差一点 肯顿 差点就玩完了
That was very close, Kenton. It nearly fucked the universe.
还是有好的一面的 先生
There's an upside, sir.
我们对丽丽·陈有了杀手锏
We have an ace‐card with Lily Chan.
什么杀手锏
What ace card?
她有精神分♥裂♥症
She's schizophrenic.
或者别的什么 据她同事说
Or something. According to her pal,
她至少有两次发病史
she's had at least two previous episodes,
其中一次住院治疗了
one of which required hospitalization.
-我们都不知道吗 -她隐瞒了
‐ And we didn't know? ‐ Well, she hid it.
在她的病史单上没有体现
Undeclared on her medical forms,
为了得到这份工作
in case she couldn't get the job.
但没事
But it's cool.
我们随时可以使出这个杀手锏
We can play that card any time.
关于我们 她说什么都没有说服力
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表