剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表
It's godless and neutral, and defined only by physical laws.
玻璃珠滚动是因为有推力
The marble rolls because it was pushed;
人因为饿而吃东西
the man eats because he's hungry;
有果就有因
an effect is always the result of a prior cause.
我们的生活 表面上混乱不堪
The life we lead, with all its apparent chaos,
实际都有轨迹
is actually a life on tramlines.
规定好的 坚定不移的 确定性的
Prescribed. Undeviating. Deterministic.
我知道你不这么想 塞奇
I know it doesn't feel that way, Sergei.
我们陷入了自♥由♥意识的幻觉中
We fall into an illusion of free will,
因为轨迹不可寻
because the tramlines are invisible,
我们又对自己的主观状态非常确定
and we feel so certain about our subjective state.
我们的感受 我们的观点 判断 决策
Our feelings, our opinions, judgments, decisions.
你加入了我的公♥司♥
You joined my company.
赢得了我们的信任 我的信任
Gained our trust. Gained my trust.
然后用你的特工手表 偷了我的代码
Then stole my code, on your James Bond wristwatch.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
这似乎是一些决策的结果
That would appear to be the result of some decisions,
不是吗
wouldn't it?
你想效忠谁
About where you placed your allegiance,
你想背叛谁
about who you would betray.
但如果我们生活在确定的宇宙中
But if we live in a deterministic universe,
这些决定 只能是
then those decisions can only have been
之前一些事情的结果
the result of something prior.
你出生在哪里 你如何长大的
Where you were born, how you were brought up.
你大脑的物理构造
The physical construction of your particular brain.
这就是先天后天矩阵
It's the nature/nurture matrix.
就像你仿真演示中的线虫
Exactly like the nematode worm in your simulation.
不过更复杂 更微妙 但仍旧
It's more complex, more nuanced, but still...
到头来 仍是遵循因果律
at the end of the day, cause and effect.
我希望你明白我在说什么 塞奇
I hope you understand what I'm saying, Sergei.
这是原谅
This is forgiveness.
这是赦罪
This is absolution.
你从未背叛我
You made no decision to betray me.
你做的就是你唯一能做的
You could only have done what you did.
你好 我是塞奇·巴甫洛夫
Hello you have reached Sergei Pavlov,
现在我不方便...
I am currently unavailable‐‐
什么情况
What the fuck.
丽丽 怎么了
Lils. What's up?
珍 他还没有回来
He's still not back, Jen.
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
感觉出事了
I think something's happened.
-出什么事了 -不知道 感觉有事
- Something like what? ‐ I don't know. Something.
放松 才两点半
Relax. It's only two thirty.
你自己都通宵工作过多少次
How many times have you put in an all‐nighter?
可能吧
I guess...
他肯定还在开拓者项目部
He'll still be in Devs.
那里不可能有信♥号♥♥
No way there'll be a phone signal there, right?
你了解塞奇 只要有好玩儿的
Knowing Sergei, he's lost track of time
就废寝忘食的
from all the cool toys he's got to play with.
睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
等他四点回来的时候别被吵醒
And try not to wake up when he rolls in at 4 a.m.
-好 谢谢 珍 -晚安 丽丽
‐ Okay. Thanks, Jen. - Night, Lils.
不
No.
不 不
No, no...
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I saw him.
当时我在办公室窗前
I was at my office window.
他正从中心走向开拓者项目部
And he was heading towards Devs from the hub.
之后 再也没有收到他的消息
And after that, nothing.
很明显 你希望有他的消息
And, obviously, you expected to hear from him.
当然
Definitely.
家里没有什么麻烦
No trouble at home.
昨晚他也不可能去别的地方
No way he could have gone somewhere else last night.
你们住一起 对吗
You live together, right?
没有麻烦 我保证
No trouble. I promise you,
塞奇的失踪毫无缘由
Sergei disappearing makes no sense at all.
女士 我相信你
Ma'am, I believe you.
好消息是 有我们的系统在
And the good news is that with our systems here,
很容易就能找到他的踪迹
his movements are going to be easy to track.
我来输入一下他的身份信息
Let me just punch his ID in here
我们很快就能查个水落石出
and we'll get to the bottom of this in no time.
好 来了
Okay. Here we are.
我们看看...
Let's see...
他昨晚9点45分离开了开拓者项目部
Looks like he left Devs at quarter to ten last night.
然后去哪了
And went where?
这是他 对吧
This is him, right?
是他
That's him.
好吧 我们来看看他去哪了
Okay. Let's see where this goes.
监控拍到他晚上10点15分穿过停车场
Cameras have him crossing the parking lot at 10:15.
他没坐通勤车吗
He's not taking the shuttle bus?
你看 这里又拍到他了 10点28分
Ma'am, look, we have him here again, 10:28.
-他是走上高速公路的 -看起来像
‐ He's walking to the freeway? ‐ Looks like it.
-但他为什么要这么做 -我不知道
‐ But why would he do that? ‐ I don't know.
但从那之后 他就离开了园区
But from this point, he's off campus.
没法查他的踪迹了
We can't track him anymore.
肯顿 抱歉打扰了
Kenton. Sorry to bust in,
但我需要谈一下近期的贵宾到访安排
but I just need to talk about that VIP visit that's coming up.
稍等 先生 我们这里发生了一些状况
One moment, sir. We seem to have a situation here.
我们的一名员工失踪了
One of our employees has apparently gone missing,
在昨晚的某个时候
sometime last night.
失踪了
Missing?
-是谁 -新来的那个 刚来开拓者项目
‐ Who? ‐ It's the new kid, just started at Devs.
我筛选的那个
The one I screened.
-塞奇 做人工智能吗 -是的
‐ Sergei? From AI? ‐ Yes.
你昨天看见他了吗
You saw him yesterday?
当然 我亲自带他去了开拓者
Sure. I took him to Devs personally.
但你说"失踪"是什么意思
But what are you talking about, "missing"?
我们的监控拍到他步行离开了园区
Our CCTV has him leaving campus on foot,
时间是23点 然后就没了踪迹
2300 hours. Then nothing.
-你是他的女友吗 -对
- You're his partner? - Yes.
没有电♥话♥ 也没有留言吗
And no calls, no messages...
他也一直没回家吗
He never came home?
这种情况之前从来没有发生过
And that never happens.
好吧 我希望你不要担心
Okay. Um... Now, I don't want you to worry.
我相信他肯定会没事的
I'm sure everything is going to be fine,
事因肯定很简单 但是…
with a simple explanation, but…
为了安全起见 我们会按规程办事
just to be on the safe side, we're going to go by the book.
-报♥警♥ 现在就报案失踪 -是的 先生
‐ Call the police. Report him missing right now. - Yes, sir.
他会出现的 丽丽 不会有事的
He's going to turn up, Lils. It's going to be all right.
我觉得有事
I don't think it is.
-你怎么能确定呢 -我只是有这种感觉
‐ But how can you know that? ‐ I just feel it.
如果你看过监控的话
If you'd seen the film.
他走路的那段监控
The film of him walking.
他走路的方式有点诡异
There was something strange about it.
就像…
It was like…
就像有目的地的 要去某个地方
It was, like, purposeful. Heading somewhere.
但就像僵尸一样
But like a zombie.
-警♥察♥找你谈过了 -是的 他们录了口供
‐ You've spoken to the cops. ‐ Yes. They took a statement.
我一会儿也要去录口供
Yeah. I'm just about to give mine.
你现在要做的就是休息一天
And what you are going to do now is take the rest of the day off.
我们派车送你回家
We have a car that'll take you home.
丽丽
Lily...
我向你保证我会全力调查
you have my personal guarantee that I am all over this.
塞奇
Sergei?
恢复出厂设置
将清除本机所有数据
确认
正在清除数据
欢迎
云端恢复
开始设置
云端账户ID
密♥码♥
我知道 这不容易
I know. It's really hard.
-不该那样的 -是不该
‐ It really shouldn't be. ‐ No. It shouldn't.
但发生了
But it is.
剧集 | 开发者 | 导航列表