剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. President.
总统先生
Doctor, thank you for coming. Please. I see you did your civic duty.
医生 感谢你能来 请进 我看到你履行了公民义务
You can't ask, and it'd probably violate some shrink canon of ethics to tell you,
你不可以问结果 我如果告诉你的话 可能也有违心理医生职业规则
but I don't think you'd be unhappy with my choice.
但我不觉得你会不喜欢我的选择
Were you surprised to get my call?
接到我的电♥话♥ 你意外吗
One's capacity for surprise tends to be an early casualty in this line of work.
干我们这一行 很快就没那么容易感到意外了
But it did seem an unusual way for a presidential candidate
但一位总统候选人这样度过选举日
to spend his election day. I don't know.
-确实不寻常 -我不知道
In 1960, Richard Nixon voted in Southern California,
1960年 理查德尼克松在南加州投了票
hopped into a white convertible, ditched the press and headed south.
跳上一辆白色敞篷车 躲过发布会 去了南边
Ended up in Tijuana, where he had lunch,
结果来到了提华纳 在那吃了午饭
then came back across the border, meandered north,
然后回头跨过边境 漫步向北
all the way up to the Mission at San Juan Capistrano,
一路来到圣胡安卡比斯崔诺教堂
entered the church, sat down in one of the empty pews,
走进教堂 找一个空位坐下
reportedly for hours. So, at best, this would have to rate second.
据说待了好几个小时 再怎么说 我非同寻常的程度也排在他后面
Well, what did you want to talk about?
好吧 你想聊什么
I'm having difficulty sleeping.
我难以入睡
Anxious insomnia can't be unknown to presidential candidates.
焦虑性失眠 对总统候选人来说并不陌生
This is different. Why?
-这个不一样 -为什么
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白一件事
该死 加略特 你和菲尔对我做了什么
你们为什么背着我做这么卑鄙的事
你们到底为什么这么做
Hey. Did you find anything out?
-嘿 -发现什么了吗
That you need to call a lawyer. We all do.
你要给律师打电♥话♥ 我们都要
What is so important?
什么事这么重要
This establishes attorney-client privilege.
以此建立律师与委托人间的保密约定
That's just a TV thing.
那只是电视上演的而已
We can either talk as old friends, or with my $800-an-hour meter running.
我们要么以老朋友的身份叙旧 要么按我时薪800美元的费率咨♥询♥
Seems to me like you might require the latter.
我感觉你好像需要后者
My boss on the campaign bugged Cornelius Moss' phone.
我的竞选工作上司 侵入了科尼利厄斯莫斯的手♥机♥
How long have you known? Half an hour.
-你知道多久了 -半个小时
Who else have you told? No one.
-你还告诉谁了 -没有告诉别人
Good. Now take out your phone and call the FBI.
很好 现在拿出手♥机♥ 打给联邦调查局
I'm guessing we've arrived at the privileged part.
我猜这部分对话属于要保密的部分了
You're afraid it'll hurt Kirkman's chances.
你担心这会影响柯克曼的获胜机会
Did he know about it? No.
-他知道吗 -不知道
You know that or are you guessing?
你确定吗 还是只是猜想
I don't... I don't know that, but I'm not guessing. I know him.
我不确定 但也不是猜想 我了解他
By delaying, you may or may not be doing him a favor in the end.
拖延下去 你最后可能会帮了他 也可能不会
But I can guarantee you're not helping yourself.
但我保证 你这样对自己不利
Every hour you don't come forward, you're gonna have to explain that
你拖延不说的每个小时 之后都要
to the FBI, federal prosecutor, congressional committee.
向联邦调查局、联邦检察官 和国会委员会解释
It's gonna get expensive.
代价会很昂贵
Are you gonna be all right? Yeah.
-你会没事的吧 -嗯
Keep me posted. Sure. At eight bills an hour.
-有事通知我 -当然 按一小时800块计费
Well, you get the old flame discount. What? We were never
-你有旧情人优♥惠♥ -什么我们从未…
I didn't say it was requited.
我没说不是单相思啊
I don't know what Nixon was seeking in that chapel,
我不知道尼克松在那个教堂 想找寻什么 但我不是牧师
but I'm not a priest. I don't offer absolution.
我不提供宽恕
Unless it's a different sort of confession.
除非你说的是另一种坦白
Are you about to reveal the commission of a crime?
你是要讲述一桩犯罪吗
Not in a legal sense. Arguably, a moral one.
不是法律意义上的 但可能是道德上的
Still privileged nonetheless.
但也是需要保密的
Understood. Go on.
明白 继续
Thank you, Mike. Emily, please.
谢谢你 迈克 艾米丽 请坐
What's going on?
怎么了
You need to hear this.
你得听听这个
该死 加略特 你和菲尔对我做了什么
你们为什么背着我做这么卑鄙的事
你们到底为什么这么做
Where the hell did you get this? On the advice of counsel, I can't say.
-你从哪弄来的 -根据法律顾问的建议 我不能说
The White House Counsel? My personal attorney.
-白宫法律顾问吗 -是我的私人律师
There's something else.
还有别的事
I was the one that leaked the information about Moss carrying the Alzheimer's gene.
莫斯携带阿兹海默症基因的消息 是我泄露出去的
Excuse me?
什么
I wrongly felt that we needed to fight fire with fire,
我错误地认为我们应该以牙还牙
and I regretted it immediately, but was too ashamed to tell you
我立刻就后悔了 但是十分羞愧 所以没有告诉你
because I knew you would be disappointed in me,
因为我知道你会对我失望的
which is why I had to play this for you right away.
所以这个录音我必须立即放给你听
I couldn't fail you again...
我不能再让你失望一次了
...and given the high premium that you put on personal integrity and fair play,
考虑到你极其重视 个人信誉和公平竞争
I knew you'd want to correct the record, consequences be damned.
我知道你会想要纠正错误 不计后果
I should go.
我该走了
Emily.
艾米丽
Thank you for this.
谢谢你给我这个
Good night, sir.
晚安 先生
Did you believe the sound recording was authentic?
你相信录音的真实性吗
Seemingly. Isn't that equivocating?
-看起来是的 -这不是含糊其辞吗
I couldn't be certain. I didn't ask if you were certain.
-我无法确定 -我没问你是否确定
I asked if you believed if it was real.
我问的是你当时是否相信它是真的
Yes. Yes, I did.
是的 我相信
You made me late.
你让我迟到了
You made yourself late.
要怪就怪你自己
The quickie. Another faculty lost to old age.
速战速决 又一项因年龄而丢失的能力
I'm not complaining.
我可没抱怨
It appears your boy's gonna win.
看起来你的候选人要赢了
Didn't your father ever tell you never to say that out loud?
你父亲没告诉过你 这种话不要大声说出来吗
He was customarily reelected by a 20-point margin.
他通常以超对手20个点的成绩 赢得再选
In our house, superstition was deemed a counterfeit humility.
在我们家 迷信被看作假意谦虚
You know, your dad's old Senate seat is up for special election next year.
你父亲过去的参议员席位 明年会补选
It'd be nice to get somebody in there to do justice to the old man's memory.
如果能有对得起 老参议员过去成绩的继任者就好了
Yeah, and be a reliable Senate vote for Kirkman's next term agenda.
是啊 还能保证柯克曼下个任期议程 有张可靠的参议员选票
It's not gonna be easy.
没那么容易的
A presidential win by a man with no party, no coattails, favors owed.
一个没有党派、没有影响力的人 赢得选举 会欠下人情
Means to whip rank-and-file discipline.
这意味着要鞭策普通员工好好工作
You'll just have to scare them. Yeah.
-你只需要吓吓他们就好 -是的
Speaking of scary,
说到吓人
we got the bill for my rehab, and I can't help but feel awful about it.
我们收到我的康复费用账单了 真的让我非常难过
Babe, you Not to mention guilty
-宝贝 你… -更不用说
over how lucky we are that we have the means.
我们能有钱进行治疗的幸运 所带来的罪恶感了
The main thing is that you're sober now and committed to staying that way.
最重要的是 你已经戒掉了 也决心保持这个状态
Thank you again for being so supportive. It is so great to have you back.
-再次感谢你这么支持我 -你能回来真是太好了
Dawn patrol!
清晨巡逻
Huddle up. Here we are.
都过来 这一天来了
Day before the election. Overnight polling is encouraging.
选举前一天 夜间民调的结果令人振奋
Don't get overconfident.
-令人振奋我们赢定了 -别过度自信
We're still within the margin of error in the battlegrounds,
在很多战场 我们的优势还在误差范围内
in Florida, in the Upper Midwest, in Texas.
在佛罗里达 中西部北部地区和德克萨斯
Did you just hear yourself?
你听到自己说什么了吗
The words "Texas" and "battlegrounds" in the same sentence?
“德克萨斯”和“战场” 同时出现在一句话里
Right.
对
It's a wonder what a little genocidal plotting by your opponent will do.
你对手一个小小的种族灭绝的阴谋 真的能带来奇迹
But let's not count chickens. You think you're tired now?
但先别这么乐观 你们现在就累了
I want you next-level spent.
我要你们继续打起十二分精神
We gotta canvass, canvass, canvass.
我们要去拉票再拉票
Work the phones, tweet storms, get out there and knock on doors.
打电♥话♥、发推特、出去登门拜访
I want you so far up your state chairs' asses
我要你们紧追在各州主席的屁♥股♥后面
that when they yawn, I see your hairline.
烦到他们连打哈欠的时间都没有
Go win an election.
一起赢下这场选举吧
Good luck.
大家好运
Emily, hang back a minute?
艾米丽 等一下好吗
I heard about your mom. I'm so sorry. That must have been...
我听说你♥妈♥的♥事了 很抱歉 肯定…
Oh, God, I can't imagine what that was like.
天啊 我都无法想象那种感觉
If you need, just take the day.
如果需要 你今天就休假吧
Thank you, but I'm fine.
谢谢 但我没事
Have you contacted an attorney? You found Pegasus.
-你联♥系♥过律师了吗 -你找到飞马座了
We can't have this conversation.
我们不能聊这个
Fuck! You're with the president today.
-该死 -你今天要陪着总统
Call me after.
之后打电♥话♥给我
After what? You'll know.
-什么之后 -到时候你就知道了
Just because I believed the recording was real, didn't answer everything.
就算我当时相信录音是真的 也回答不了所有问题
What if I was wrong? What if it had been staged and strategically released?
如果当时我错了呢如果那是 刻意表演、策略性流出的呢
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表