剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
以我与他共事的经验来看不会
But he'd do anything to win, and you've got to make this all about him.
但为了胜利 他会不择手段 你一定要让这件事看上去都是他的错
He hasn't been implicated. He signed the terrorist's paycheck.
-他没有受牵连 -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的薪水是他发的
Still doesn't mean he knew.
这也不代表他知情
His hands are bloody,
他的双手是沾着血的
whether he held the knife or shook the hand of the guy who did.
无论他是手持利刃还是握过沾血的手
You've gotta hammer that home in your speech.
你在演讲里要说清楚
If you swing Texas and Aaron swings Florida...
如果你能拿下德克萨斯 亚伦能拿下佛罗里达…
We've got a shot. More than a shot, hon.
-我们就能有机会 -不只是机会 亲爱的
You win.
你就能赢
Why is she refusing to take her pain meds? Put her on the phone.
她为什么拒绝吃止痛药让她接电♥话♥
Hey.
嘿
Mom, what's going on?
妈妈 怎么回事
You know what a fog that medication puts me in.
你知道那个药会让我昏昏沉沉
Yes, a relatively painless one.
是 但也不会那么痛
I wanna be clear-headed tonight when you get home, so we can talk.
我想今晚保持头脑清醒等你回家 这样我们能聊聊
Uh... I'm coming home now. No, don't.
-我现在就回家 -不 不要
You have work to do. If you don't take your meds,
-你有工作要做 -如果你不吃药
I have to come home right now. For Pete's sake.
-我必须现在回家 -天啊
It's nothing earth-shattering. I just wanna be lucid for once.
又不是什么大事 我只是想清醒一次
Jeopardy.
也许能在看 《危险边缘》问答时赢你
I'll take the damn pills.
我会吃药的
-你保证 -保证 好好工作
I'll forward you the data analytics from our impact investing initiative.
我会把我们 影响投资计划的数据分♥析♥转给你
Hey. Look, I wanna apologize for Lorraine. You don't have to go to Florida.
嘿 我想为罗琳道歉 你不必去佛罗里达
I know I don't. But I'm going anyway.
我知道我不必去 但我会去的
-真的 -不是为了你 蠢货
I'm going for POTUS.
我是为了总统而去
Okay? There's no reason he should suffer for your broken campaign promises.
好吗他没有理由 因为你破坏竞选誓言而受牵连
Isi, thank you, this Listen to me.
-伊莎 谢谢你 这… -听我说
Here are the ground rules, okay? Yeah.
-你要遵守以下规则 知道吗 -好
In public, we're the world's happiest couple.
在公开场合 我们是 世界上最幸福的情侣
The second we're offstage, you don't touch me,
一旦下台 你不能摸我
you don't talk to me, you don't exist.
不要跟我说话 你对我来说不存在
Fine, yeah, whatever you need. All right.
好 都听你的 好的
Is Emily going? No. No, her mom is close to the end.
-艾米丽去吗 -不 她母亲不行了
Well, the last time her mother was dying, she used it as an excuse to fuck you.
上次她母亲快死的时候 她用这个借口跟你上了床
Great. I am looking forward to meeting you.
很好 我很期待见到你
I'll... I'll see you at 8:30. Sorry.
-8点半见 -对不起
All right, sounds good. Hey, do you know what I look like?
好吧 好的 嘿 你知道我长什么样吗
Oh, right, of course.
对 当然
Uh, I'll see you then. Bye.
到时见 再见
A date? Uh, no.
-约会 -不是
That was my daughter's mother.
那是我女儿的妈妈
Stephanie's mom?
丝黛芬妮的妈妈
You're having dinner with the woman who bought your sperm 21 years ago?
你要跟21年前 买♥♥了你精♥子♥的女人吃晚饭
That'd be weird. We're having drinks. Okay. Is Stephanie gonna be there?
-那就太奇怪了 我们是一起喝东西 -好吧 丝黛芬妮去吗
No. I haven't heard from her since before the debates.
不去 我上次见她还是辩论之前
Oh, can you believe this Brunton thing?
你能相信布朗顿这事吗
Moss had to know about it.
莫斯一定知情
…卑鄙、穷途末路的柯克曼竞选团队
败局已定 只能靠 伪造阴谋来争取胜利
Fuck off.
去你的
I can't believe he's trying to spin Kirkman into this. The craziest thing--
我真不敢相信 他想把柯克曼卷进来 最疯狂的是…
You slept with Aaron? What?
-你跟亚伦睡了 -什么
What is that? Some Lorraine gossip? Isabel told me.
-怎么回事罗琳的八卦 -伊莎贝尔告诉我的
Oh, my God. She's telling everyone? I'm the only one she told.
-哦 我的天 她跟所有人都说了 -她只告诉了我
What, are you two, like, besties now? Em. Why'd you do it?
-怎么 你俩现在是闺蜜了 -艾米 你为什么这么做
Look, it's not an excuse,
我不是找借口
but that was one of the worst days of my life.
但那是我人生中最糟糕的一天
I had just found out that my mom's cancer had spread
我刚知道我母亲的癌症扩散了
and that she wanted to kill herself, and...
她想自杀 然后…
in the moment, there were no consequences because it felt like the end of the world.
那时我已想不到任何后果 因为那就是世界末日
The bioweapon isn't what we thought. What are you talking about?
-那个生物武器和我们想的不一样 -你在说什么
I finished sequencing the genetic code Momberg uploaded before he killed himself.
我已经分♥析♥完了 蒙伯格自杀前上传的基因序列
The virus wasn't designed to kill people of color?
病毒不是设计用来杀害有色人种的
No, not to kill them.
不是 不是杀害他们
What does it do?
那是做什么
In some ways, something even more insidious.
某种意义上说更阴险
Mass sterilization?
大规模绝育
That appears to have been the intended outcome.
看起来这就是预期结果
The bioweaponized flu was going to be introduced into populations
生物武器化的流感将进入
with high minority growth rates.
少数族群增长率高的人群
Large swaths of the population would become infected,
大部分人口会被感染
but then they'd get better.
但然后他们会恢复
What would be undetectable was that it had been genetically sequenced
无法检测到的是 流感经过基因序列改造
to sterilize its minority hosts.
会让少数族裔宿主被绝育
So this is a long-term plan to change the demographic of the electorate.
所以这是一个 改变选民人口组成的长♥期♥计划
Engineered voter suppression.
压制选民的工程
But, wait, if they're playing the long game,
但等一下 如果他们是在做长♥期♥打算
this would have no effect on the election.
那这对这次选举不会有影响
Which means Moss would have no motive.
也就是说莫斯没有动机
Just the legacy of protecting the political landscape of the country.
只有保护国家政♥治♥形势的遗赠
Sir, the American people have a right to be told about this.
先生 美国人♥民♥有权获知此事
If we release this now, it'd just be considered a political ploy.
如果现在公布消息 会被当成政♥治♥策略
No one would believe it. Hell, I'm having a hard time believing it.
没人会相信 我都很难相信
Don't forget, the genetic code was briefly on the Web.
别忘了 基因序列曾短暂出现在网上
If we're lucky, it was downloaded out of scientific curiosity
幸运的话 下载者只是出于科学好奇
of a non-genocidal persuasion.
没有搞种族灭绝的信念
Regardless, the news is going to get out. Soon.
无论如何 消息很快会传开
And I stress, the weaponized virus was never released.
我要强调 武器化的病毒从未散播出去
We are now past the incubation period
我们现在已经度过潜伏期
and there are no reported cases of infection, meaning,
我们没有接到 感染案例的报告 也就是说
thankfully, for those of us in the non-pigmentally challenged category,
谢天谢地 我们当中受非色素影响的人
no cases of sterilization. Questions?
没有被绝育 提问
Seth, if the technology is out there, the threat still exists.
赛斯 如果技术已经流出 威胁依然存在
Of course, along with every other known threat to humanity,
当然 和其他针对人类的威胁一样
most of which are available on the Web.
大多数在网上都能找到
We're monitoring the situation closely. Woe to anyone who tries to use it.
我们在密切监控事态 任何想使用它的人都该小心了
Dennis. Is there evidence that Moss is involved?
-丹尼斯 -有证据显示莫斯参与其中吗
Let me answer that question with a question.
让我用一个问题来回答你
Did Phil Brunton have the resources
菲尔布朗顿有资源
to pull off something of this magnitude alone?
独自实现这种量级的阴谋吗
Does the president believe Brunton was working with an outside group?
总统认为布朗顿 在和外部团队合作吗
As far as I know, President Kirkman has no knowledge
据我所知 柯克曼总统不知道
of any outside group involved in the matter.
任何外部组织参与其中
So he believes this was an inside job? From within the Moss campaign?
所以他认为这是内部策划 来自莫斯竞选团队内部
As you know, the Hatch Act prevents me
如大家所知 根据《哈奇法案》
from commenting on matters related to the campaign.
我不得就与竞选相关事宜发表言论
I just want his gut reaction, Seth.
我只想知道他的本能反应 赛斯
Does the president think Moss was involved?
总统认为莫斯参与其中了吗
The engineer of Moss' domestic policy has been arrested
莫斯的国内政策专家已经被捕
for allegedly trying to end democracy as we know it
罪名据称是通过颠覆选民的人口组成
by tipping the demographics of the electorate
为莫斯党派谋取利益
in favor of Moss' party. Do I really need to spell it out for you?
终结我们的民♥主♥ 要我再给你解释一遍吗
Nicely done!
做得好
I kinda got a lady chub. Oh, thank you.
-我激动到要高♥潮♥ -谢谢
They're shitting bricks over at Moss' campaign headquarters.
莫斯的竞选中心阵脚大乱
I just finished. How do you know that?
我刚结束 你怎么知道的
Yeah, so start preparing responses to what Moss is gonna do next.
是 开始准备 针对莫斯下一步行动的回应
He's gonna deny any involvement.
他会否认任何关联
Yeah! So pull together any sound bites of him praising his old friend Phil,
对找出任何 他赞美他老朋友菲尔的录音
'cause he's gonna act like he doesn't know the guy.
因为他会表现得像不认识他一样
Like he couldn't pick him out of a lineup.
就好像在队列中 他都认不出他
How could he claim that? Phil was a senior advisor.
他怎么能这么说菲尔是高级顾问
-他… -我可以 也确实要明确表态
我不知道也未参与
任何危害美国人♥民♥的计划
-Here we go.
-布朗顿先生… -来了
…在被证明有罪前必须假定为无罪…
Wait for it.
等着吧
…我必须说 我并不十分了解他
Oh, I wish I could stay for the press-feeding frenzy,
我真想留下看媒体疯狂报道
but I've gotta leave for Texas.
但我要出发去德克萨斯了
Air Force One ain't gonna wait for you.
当蒂快点 空军一号♥不会等你
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表