剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Dontae, do me a favor. Anything.
-当蒂 帮个忙 -尽管说
Keep an eye on Lorraine. Anything but that.
-盯着罗琳 -尽管说 但这个除外
I know she has a mole in the Moss campaign.
我知道她在莫斯团队有间谍
Just keep your eyes and ears open.
你多留点心
It can refuel in mid-air and it has a whole operating room.
它可以在半空中加油 还有一整个手术室
It's packed with military defense systems in case we're attacked.
它装备了军事防御系统 以防遇袭
Honey, Sasha might not wanna hear about that stuff right before we fly.
亲爱的 萨莎可能不想 在我们起飞前听到这些
Well, hello, ladies. Don't you look fabulous.
你们好 女士们 你看起来棒极了
I almost wore that exact same skirt. I'm glad I didn't.
我差点就穿了一模一样的裙子 还好我没穿
You would've won "Who Wore It Best"
你一定会赢得“谁穿最好看”奖
and I hate to lose at anything. Only reason I hired her.
-而我最讨厌输了 -这是我雇她的唯一原因
Hey, can I steal you away for a second? Yeah.
-嘿 我能占用你一点时间吗 -好
Sweetheart, after we take off, maybe you can give Sasha the grand tour.
亲爱的 起飞后 也许你可以带萨莎参观一下
Tom! What is Sasha doing here?
汤姆萨莎来干什么
The favor of introducing me at the rally, which you asked me to get her to do.
请她在集♥会♥上介绍我 是你让我叫她来帮忙的
Yeah, when we were scheduled to appear in Manhattan.
是 那是计划去曼哈顿的时候
Houston is not Manhattan. It's also not the last century.
-休斯顿不是曼哈顿 -如今也不是上个世纪了
And how do you think the transgender issue is gonna play down there?
你觉得跨性别问题在那里 会引起什么反响
For your edification, Houston leans more liberal than conservative.
供你参考 休斯顿更偏向自♥由♥ 而非保守
Until you get to the suburbs.
那你去郊区看看呢
Please stop painting all Conservatives with the same brush.
别把所有保守党都想成一个样
Barbara Bush came to understand transgender issues,
芭芭拉布♥什♥后来也理解了跨性别问题
and she lived in Houston.
而她曾生活在休斯顿
Houston is the birthplace of the anti-trans bathroom movement.
休斯顿是 反跨性别卫生间运动的诞生地
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么办
March down there and throw my sister-in-law off the plane?
走过去 把我小姨子扔下飞机
We're going to Moss' home turf to try to turn his fellow Texans against him.
我们是要去莫斯的地盘 让他的德州同胞反对他
Why, Tom? Why hand his base something to attack back against?
为什么 汤姆为什么要给他的阵营 提供可以反击的弱点
We're getting ready to take off. You should probably go find a seat.
我们准备好要起飞了 你最好去找个座位
Really?
真的假的
I swear I had nothing to do with this. I told Lorraine we needed a two-bedroom.
我发誓这和我无关 我告诉过罗琳 我们要双床房♥
If she thinks this is gonna lead to a romcom ending,
如果她认为 这会有个电影般的浪漫结局
I've got a big spoiler alert for her. I'll just take the couch.
-我要好好给她剧透一下 -我睡沙发就好
Have fun.
祝你愉快
What? What's wrong?
什么怎么了
Are the tickets refundable?
机票能退吗
of course we wanna see you.
不 爸爸 我们当然想见你
It's just... Aaron is booked solid with appearances.
只是…亚伦的会见日程都满了
We would hate for you to come all the way from Puerto Rico
我们不希望你们大老远从波多黎各来
and not have any time to spend with you.
却没时间陪你们
Okay. Yeah, we'll work it out.
好吧 是 我们会想办法
He can't wait to meet you either.
他也等不及要见你们
Okay, have a safe flight.
好的 旅途顺利
You haven't told your parents we broke up.
你还没告诉你父母 我们分手了
Hadn't gotten around to it yet.
还没来得及
It's been a while. Could've done it just now.
已经有一阵子了 你刚刚就可以说
If only our relationship status weren't state secret.
如果我们的关系不是国♥家♥机♥密♥的话
You tell your mother everything.
你什么都和你妈说的
I tried to tell them.
我试过告诉他们
But?
但是呢
I kept putting it off until I could do it without crying.
我不断拖延 想等到能不用哭着说的时候再说
Excuse me.
失陪
I realized that I didn't even ask you how you felt
我意识到我还没问过你
about taking the stage in Houston tomorrow.
对于明天在休斯顿登台感觉如何
Honestly? Nervous.
说实话吗紧张
I should have told you about the venue change,
我本该告诉你换场地的事
and if you wanna back out And excited.
-如果你想退出… -也很兴奋
I mean, it's actually a much bigger opportunity.
这其实是个更大的机会
My intro will be all about you, but just the fact of me doing it...
我的介绍讲的都是你 但让我来做…
If I can normalize transgender for even one person...
如果我能哪怕让一个人 觉得跨性别者是正常人也好…
Tom, what?
汤姆 怎么了
I need you to understand that, personally, I am so proud that you would introduce me.
我需要你明白 个人来说 我很骄傲能让你来介绍我
Go on.
继续说
But the election's in a few days, and with this gift that I've been given,
但离选举只剩几天了 由于天降的机遇
everything that's happening in the Moss campaign,
莫斯阵营发生的这一切
I've actually got a shot at winning this thing.
让我有了赢的希望
But, strategically...
但策略上来说…
you're not the best person to help me do that.
你不是帮我做介绍的最佳人选
Sasha, I am so sorry.
萨莎 我很抱歉
But if we can win this election, I can help change things.
但如果我们能赢下这场选举 我可以帮助做出改变
I mean, in a really big way.
在更大的层面上
I understand.
我理解
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
Where's Tina? I sent her home.
-缇娜呢 -我让她回家了
You didn't take your pain meds.
你没吃止疼药
No.
不
No. Yeah. Tonight's the night.
-不 -对 就是今晚
Mom, please don't do this.
妈妈 求你别这样
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝
Come sit next to me.
过来坐到我身边
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, you know I love you, right?
你知道我爱你 对吗
No.
不知道
You're gonna have to stick around a while and convince me.
你必须留下一段时间 向我证明这一点
No mother could ever be prouder.
没有哪个母亲会比我更自豪
I can leave this world knowing I created something really special.
我在离世时 心里知道 我孕育了一个很特别的生命
You're the best thing I ever did.
生下你是我做过的最棒的事
I just have one regret.
我只有一件后悔的事
What?
什么
That I gave you such an asshole for a father.
我给了你一个特别混♥蛋♥的父亲
It's my bad.
是我不好
You more than made up for him.
你不仅弥补了他的位置 还做了更多
The election's only a few days away.
还有几天就选举了
I thought you were gonna hold on until after.
我以为你能撑到选举后
I know, baby. I tried.
我知道 宝贝 我尽力了
But I can't.
但我做不到
I know what I'm asking you to do seems awful.
我知道我让你做的事看起来很糟糕
But if I could choose how I wanted to go,
但如果我能选择离开的方式
how I could die happy,
能幸福死去的方式
it would be peacefully,
那就是平静地
in the arms of the one I love the most in this world.
躺在这世上我最爱的人的怀抱里
You are the only person on Earth who can give me that.
你是这世上唯一一个能帮我的人
Hey, something wrong?
嘿 出什么事了
At this moment, absolutely nothing.
此时此刻 什么事都没有
I can't remember the last time I cried because I was happy.
我已经记不得 上次流下幸福的泪水是什么时候
I don't know the exact date, but it was definitely around
我不知道具体日期 但肯定是
one of my more spectacular performances in bed.
我在床上表现超凡的某一天
Thank you for carving out time for me. I know how crazed you are.
谢谢你抽时间陪我 我知道你有多忙
The madness of running the White House, your extracurricular activities.
运营白宫 加上你的业余活动
Oh. I wasn't talking about that.
我不是说那个
We have worked through that. We've moved on.
那个已经解决了 都过去了
By extracurricular activities,
业余活动
I was talking about the Big Pharma scandal that you helped expose.
我是指你协助曝光的大型药企的丑闻
You know, it's still claiming casualties.
它还在导致伤亡
I've heard Garrett Detwiler has been asked to resign
我听说加略特德特维尔被要求
from at least three boards he sits on.
从至少三个董事会辞职
There's a couch over there,
那边有个沙发
but why don't we just go home and celebrate?
不过我们不如回家庆祝吧
Oh, yes, please.
好啊
That's good.
很好
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can I have the bill, please? Thank you. Sure.
-请给我账单 好吗谢谢 -好
Seth?
赛斯
You can't be Riya. And yet I am.
-你不会是瑞亚吧 -就是我
You got here early.
你来早了
Uh, actually, you're...
其实 你…
You're not what I had pictured.
你和我想象的不一样
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表