剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Garner actually said, "Bucket of warm piss."
加纳其实说的是“一桶热小便”
Kirkman can only serve one more term.
柯克曼只能再就任一个任期
You'd be heir apparent next time, win or lose.
下次你就肯定是接♥班♥人 无论输赢如何
Let me make it simpler for you.
我再说得简单易懂一点
Do you wanna be the first Latino president of the United States?
你想成为美国第一位拉丁裔总统吗
Jesus Christ. Oh, my God. Of course.
-老天啊 -我的天 当然了
You don't want people thinking you were chosen because you're Latino.
你不希望人们认为 你当选是因为你是拉丁裔
I know you think that's stupid "Stupid" is the nicest word I'd use.
-我知道你觉得这很蠢… -说“蠢”都是客气的
Yes, come in. You expressed an interest in pharmaceuticals.
好 进来 你提到对制药感兴趣
Yes, for parasitic worm disease in sub-Saharan Africa.
对 关于非洲撒哈拉以南地区的 寄生虫疾病
Praziquantel for schistosomiasis costs 21 cents a pill,
治疗血吸虫病的吡喹酮 一片要21美分
but helminths can be fought with albendazole, costing three cents.
但蛔虫用阿苯达唑就可消灭 只需3美分
That's what you wanna do.
这是你的计划
What I want is for you to get this woman from the National Institutes of Health in
我的计划是 让你去找这位 国立卫生研究院的女士
and learn about march-in rights.
学习关于介入权的事情
Now would be good.
越快越好
What's up?
怎么样
柯克曼总统从没提起过 他的小姨子是个跨性别者
他究竟在隐藏什么
由“为家公民”付费播出
Moss?
莫斯
Super PAC, run by a guy who used to work for him.
是超级政♥治♥行动委员会 由一个曾经为他工作的家伙经营
What do you wanna do, sir? Respect Sasha's privacy and ignore it.
-您要怎么做 先生 -尊重萨莎的隐私 无视这个视频
That's not gonna be possible. This has already gone viral.
-这样行不通的 -这条视频已经在疯传
All the major networks are gonna cover it. It's a free media firestorm.
所有主流媒体都会播报 这是一场免费的媒体风暴
Not only gonna get whacked by the social conservatives,
不仅会遭到社会保守人士的抨击
but the LGBTQ activists are gonna hit you for willful neglect.
还会因为故意无视而成为 性少数人群活动家的攻击目标
So, on one hand, I will be accused of having a secret agenda,
所以我一方面会被指责有所密谋
and on the other, ducking the subject completely.
另一方面 还会被指责回避话题
All because I don't wanna drag my sister-in-law
一切都是因为我不想把我的小姨子
through this political maelstrom.
卷入这个政♥治♥漩涡
I'd avoid the word "drag." Okay, we're done talking about this.
-说话要小心 别碰到禁忌 -好了 这个话题到此为止
I need you to check in with the campaign. Yep.
-我需要你去查看竞选活动的情况 -好
-这里是艾米丽罗德 -艾米丽
祝贺你
Yeah, we'll see. When we have a second, I'm gonna need some pointers.
走一步看一步吧 有时间你得给我一些建议
Here are the two basic ones. Don't lie and don't get into an argument.
先说两条基本的 别说谎 别吵架
Okay, well, I assume you're calling about the sister-in-law spot. Fucking Moss.
我猜你打来是为了小姨子那件事 该死的莫斯
He's an unprincipled, ego-drunk choad.
他是个毫无原则、狂妄自大的老混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, he and the president were friends.
是啊 但他和总统曾是朋友
-Okay, great. Then you win.
-我从没信任过他 -很好 那你赢了
Naivete is among your elemental charms.
你的自然魅力之一就是天真
你知道萨莎的事吗
Yeah, she and the First Lady were pretty close.
知道 她和第♥一♥夫♥人♥以前很亲近
It was really hard on Alex when she moved to Paris.
她搬去巴黎时 亚历克斯很难过
But, you know, she never wanted to be in the spotlight.
但她从未想成为众人的焦点
Well, sadly, that's all over now.
遗憾的是 平静已经被打破了
That's what I'm on my way to talk to the president about now.
我现在正要去找总统说这件事
I'll catch you later. Okay.
回头聊 好
Hi. Hi. I'm Kasey from the NIH.
-你好 -你好 我是国立卫生研究院的凯西
Isabel.
我是伊莎贝尔
It's okay, I don't have meningitis.
没事的 我没有脑膜炎
Jury's still out on lupus, but that's not contagious, so...
还不确定是不是狼疮 但那个不传染 所以…
You're here to educate me on march-in rights.
你是来教我介入权的
Okay. So, a significant portion of drug research and development
好 药品研究开♥发♥有很大一部分
is actually funded by federal grants to university labs and foundations.
其实是靠联邦政♥府♥ 对大学实验室和基金的拨款赞助
The Bayh-Dole Act allows pharmaceutical companies
拜杜法案让制药公♥司♥
to then purchase patents on any marketable medications that result.
获许购买♥♥任何 由此产生的可销♥售♥的药物专利
And charge whatever they like for them, usually exorbitantly.
然后给药物随意定价 通常都很高
With their usual justification of R&D costs. Complete bullshit.
用他们惯用的借口 研发费用之类的鬼话
Yeah. However, tucked away in Bayh-Dole
是啊 不过在拜杜法案中
is a provision allowing the federal government to march in
隐藏着一则条款 允许联邦政♥府♥介入
and take away patents for drugs developed using federal dollars
对那些未能惠及足够多有需求的患者
that aren't reaching an adequate portion of the patients who need them.
而又是用联邦政♥府♥的资金 进行开♥发♥的药物取回专利
Because they cost too fucking much.
因为它们花的钱太他妈多了
Are we allowed to swear like that?
我们可以这样说脏话吗
The FBI's not gonna burst through the door.
联邦调查局的人又不会破门而入
So you're saying that the president possesses previously legislated authority
所以你是说 总统握有已立法确认的权力
to force certain drug prices down?
可以迫使某些药物降价
Yes.
对
Fuckin' A.
太棒了
She's received death threats. Death threats!
她收到了死亡威胁 死亡威胁
That harassment isn't gonna stop until you make it.
你要是不行动 对她的骚扰就不会停止
A statement alone is not gonna do it. You have to bring her here.
一则声明根本不够 你要让她到这来
Normalize her to neutralize this as a talking point.
让大家看到她只是一个普通人 好让这个话题缓和下去
She doesn't deserve any of this.
她不应该经历这些事
Fine. You're right. I'll invite her.
好吧 你说得对 我会邀请她
Moss is gonna keep this up until we bloody his nose.
莫斯会一直揪着这件事 直到我们正面反击为止
I wanna leak that he's carrying the Alzheimer's gene.
我想要流出 他有老年痴呆症基因的消息
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
We can't make up something like that. Not making it up.
-这种事我们不能瞎编 -不是瞎编
You know the AIPAC event that all three campaigns did last week?
你还记得上周三个竞选阵营都参加了 美国以色列公共事务委员会活动吗
Our team came in to set up while they were clearing away after Moss,
我们团队进场布置时 他们正在做莫斯那场活动的清场
and I swiped his spoon. I don't believe this.
-我擦了他的汤匙 -我不信
I had it tested for DNA. I think the result speaks for itself.
我拿去测验了DNA 结果不言自明
That's gene theft.
这是窃取基因
Illegal in only eight states, none of them being Virginia.
只在八个州是非法的 弗吉尼亚不在其中
And unethical in all 50, and a complete violation of his privacy.
但在所有50个州都是不道德的 而且完全是在侵犯他的隐私
Sort of like what they did to Sasha, only this is actually relevant.
跟他们对萨莎做的事半斤八两 只不过这件事真的关乎选举
Oh, come on.
拜托
A 70-year-old man running for a four-year term,
一个正在竞选 四年任期职位的70岁老男人
with a 12 times greater-than-normal risk of cognitive decline.
认知衰退的风险比常人高12倍
You think the American people really want an Alzheimer's-addled Moss
你觉得美国人♥民♥真的希望 老年痴呆、头脑混乱的莫斯
answering the 3:00 a.m. crisis call?
在凌晨3点接危机电♥话♥
This is absolutely fair game.
这绝对是公平竞争
And what's next? A break-in at his cardiologist's?
接下来还要做什么 闯入他的心脏主治医师的办公室
The American people have the right to know.
美国人♥民♥有权知道
And Moss has a right not to, if that's his choice.
莫斯有权不被知道 如果他这么选择的话
We are certainly not going to be the people
我们肯定没有资格
to make such a personal decision for him.
在这么私人的事情上替他做决定
I wouldn't want anyone making it for me.
我不会希望别人替我做这种决定
I forbid this. That's final. Thank you.
我不允许 到此为止 谢谢
Mr. Harper, Penny's school's calling for the president.
哈珀先生 潘妮的学校 打电♥话♥来找总统
Can he be interrupted? What's it about?
-他有空吗 -什么事
May I ask what this is concerning?
我可以问一下是什么事吗
This is Chief of Staff Harper.
我是幕僚长哈珀
I see. Thank you for informing us. I'll let the president know.
我知道了 谢谢你通知我们 我会转告总统的
Good day not to be you.
你今天这差事可真不好当
That's most days, but, uh, yeah.
大部分日子都是这样 不过今天尤其如此
What now?
又怎么了
Penny's school called. Is she all right?
-潘妮的学校来电♥话♥了 -她没事吧
Nothing alarming. At least, I wouldn't...
没有要紧的事 至少 我不会…
Not that I'd... I mean, it's part of... You know...
我的话…我是说 这是正常…就是…
Not so far.
还没那么严重
It's a bit awkward.
有点尴尬
I would say the awkwardness is verging on profound.
尴尬的感觉已经非常强烈了
Penny got her period. So... that.
潘妮来月经了 就是…这样
Hmm. Two middle-aged men talking about one of their daughter's first period.
两个中年男子在讨论 其中一个人的女儿的初潮
What could be awkward about that?
这有什么尴尬的
I'm not sure what I I think you just leave.
-我不知道我该… -我觉得你出去就好
She's growing up, honey.
她在长大 亲爱的
She's growing up.
她在长大
Yeah, Dianne, we're fine.
是的 黛安 我们没事
As transmissible as smallpox is, the vaccine is completely effective
虽然天花很容易传染 但只要在12天潜伏期内注射疫苗
if taken within the 12-day incubation period
就不会有问题
that someone nicer would've told me about sooner, but he didn't.
某人要是善良一点 就会早点告诉我 但他没说
Yeah. She wants to know how this guy got his hands on smallpox.
是 她想知道这个人 是怎么拿到天花病毒的
He didn't. He ordered separate pieces of DNA and put it together.
他没有 他是用几条分开的DNA 组合而成
Which is supposed to be closely monitored and isn't. Ergo...
这本应被严密监控 但实际并没有 所以…
Did you get that?
你听到了吗
Dr. Mays believes the researcher isolated the contagion section of smallpox DNA,
梅斯博士认为研究员将天花病毒 DNA上的传染部分隔离开来
and then via CRISPR, he inserted it into the bird flu virus,
然后通过基因编辑 他将它插入禽流感病毒中
which accounts for its sudden greater communicability.
这就解释了它传染性突然增强的原因
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表