剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
that sound credible to you? Doubtful.
-对你来说可信吗 -可疑
Most of us in this racket have a touch of the OCD.
干我们这行的多少有些强迫症
My mate in Genetical's chronically anal.
我在遗传公♥司♥的朋友一直吹毛求疵
That last bit sounded almost Gilbert and Sullivan, didn't it?
刚刚那话有点吉尔伯特 与沙利文的幽默意味 是不是
Just check with your mate. And when the day's done,
去问你朋友吧 等今天结束
I'll come back here and give it a shakedown.
我会回到这调查一下
You love this, don't you? Hmm?
你喜欢这样 是不是
Thrill of the chase, the charge of the hunt, all that?
追捕的刺♥激♥ 逼近猎物之类的
Yeah, I guess I do.
我想是的
The Russian minister of defense is on the hotline. General Golovin.
俄♥罗♥斯♥国防部长 接通了热♥线♥ 戈洛文将军
-戈洛文将军 -总统先生
Within minutes, one of your bombers is going to enter our airspace.
几分钟内 你们的一架轰炸机 就会进入我们领空
If you don't intervene, we will have to shoot it down.
如果你们不干预 我们将必须将其击落
目前的状况在我们的掌控之中
It doesn't look like that from our vantage point.
从我们的利益角度来看并非如此
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
-You better start.
-我无权讨论这件事 -你最好开始讨论
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Have you remotely disarmed the nukes onboard?
你们远程解除 飞机上装载的核武器了吗
和美国一样
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦既不承认 也不否认其飞机或潜艇上
有核武器
You better tell your president
你最好转告你们总统
you've got ten minutes to deal with this bomber, or we will.
你们有十分钟的时间处理轰炸机 不然我们会采取措施
决定权在您 总统先生 因为那是你们的领空
按你们自己的意愿行动 不过要小心谨慎
Son of a bitch.
该死
They're embarrassed by the situation. They should be.
-他们对这个情况感到尴尬 -那是自然
There's an alternative we haven't discussed yet.
还有一个选项我们没有讨论过
You're waiting till now to tell me that?
你到现在才说
It's quite outside the box.
这很反常规
But we need to bring Cyber Command into the conversation.
但我们要让网络司令部一起来讨论
They could help us out here. Bring 'em in. Where the hell is Mars?
-这个状况他们可以帮忙 -叫他们来 马斯在哪
Mr. Harper, the commissioner's ready. He apologizes for the wait.
哈珀先生 局长准备好了 他说抱歉让你久等了
No harm, no foul. Commissioner Richter.
不要紧 里克特局长
I'd say the hold-up was urgent, but I worry you'd take offense.
耽搁我的事情确实紧急 但我担心你觉得被冒犯了
How do you mean? Just wrapped a call
-什么事情 -刚打完一个电♥话♥
on baby reptiles and salmonella. Not in the public job description.
是关于爬行类幼崽和沙门氏菌的 并不是公开的工作职责中的一部分
Seems that nothing is these days.
现在已经没什么工作 是属于公开工作职责的了
Thanks for taking the time.
感谢您抽出空接见
If this has something to do with my handover,
如果是关于我的接任工作的话
I've compiled a list of possible candidates.
我已经列好了一些可能合适的候选人
You know, mostly some former advisors, some equitable policy--
主要是前顾问 以及一些公正的政策…
This has nothing to do with your succession.
和你的继任者无关
Then what can I do for you? FlagKind.
-那有什么我可以做的吗 -弗莱格坎德
What about them?
他们怎么了
Their new drug up for approval? Rumor has it that it's in clinical trials.
他们在等待批准的新药 有传言说药物正在进行临床试验
Correct, it is.
没错 是的
How's that looking for Jordan Flagg?
情况会如乔丹弗莱格所愿吗
I'm assuming the FDA's gonna continue its tradition
我想食品药品管理局会继续按传统
of granting his products fast-track treatment?
让他的产品走快速通道吧
Mr. Harper, I...
哈珀先生 我…
You know this. I can't discuss an ongoing review process.
你知道的 我不能讨论 进行中的审查进展
I mean, it would be Unethical?
-这样会… -有违职业道德
As unethical as manufacturing a drug that addicts more than two million people,
和制♥造♥一款 令超过两百万人上瘾的药物
and then creating another to counteract that addiction?
再创造另一种抵♥制♥药瘾的产品一样 没有职业道德吗
This discussion could land each of us in a good bit of trouble.
这个对话会给我们双方 都带来很多麻烦
I think it's in both of our best interests that we end it here.
我觉得为了我们彼此的利益 最好到此为止
As a matter of courtesy,
出于好意
I'll forget we spoke more than two words between us.
我会忘记所有谈话内容
Thank you, Commissioner.
谢谢您 局长
Are you loitering?
你在闲逛吗
I would prefer that we called it "attractively idling."
我更愿意称之为“迷人地偷闲”
I'm waiting to finish a conversation with the president.
我等着和总统聊没聊完的事
We were interrupted by a situation in the Situation Room.
我们被战情室的状况打断了
Any intel? I'm afraid not.
-有内部消息吗 -很遗憾 没有
Have you seen Emily? -Yeah, she's in my office, suffering. -Hmm.
-你见到艾米丽了吗 -见到了 她在我办公室 备受煎熬
在我看来 柯克曼先生 是个软弱而又一厢情愿的勤杂工
他为我们国家极致的自♥由♥影响者服务
萧先生扮演着墨西哥入侵者的赞助人
而柯克曼的前小舅子 则在白宫推进激进的跨性别议题
这话真拗口
科尼利厄斯莫斯没有忘记
平凡、努力、传统的美国人…
Son of a bitch, motherfucker, piece of shit, cunt.
贱♥人♥、婊♥子♥、畜生、垃圾
Sorry.
抱歉
I wouldn't change a word.
我也会这么说
Dianne. Who never calls me anymore.
黛安 你都不联♥系♥我了
You're in the private sector now, Dov.
你现在在私营部门了 道夫
We have nothing to share.
我们没有可以聊的话题了
不 我还有很多东西 可以跟你分享 亲爱的
Down, boy. Well, once he gets up,
-别激动 宝贝 -他一旦来了兴致
it is so very difficult to put him down again. But you know this.
就很难再平静下来 但你懂的
I have a question, one that could benefit from your
我有个问题 你宝贵的专业知识
invaluable expertise. Of course.
-也许能帮忙 -你说
Scientists involved in chemical and biological weapons programs
过去参与生化武器项目的科学家
back in the day, who's still in the game?
有谁还在活跃
You could have gone to the British for answers,
你可以去问英国人的
the Canadians, the Australians. Why me?
或者加拿大人、澳大利亚人 为什么问我
It's an open secret that Israel helped South Africa
以色列在二十世纪九十年代 帮助过南非的核项目
with their nuclear program in the '90s.
这已是公开的秘密
Less of an open secret that your government
你们的政♥府♥可能也帮助过
may have also helped them with their bioweapons research.
他们的生物武器研究 这个秘密就没那么众所周知了
Specifically, their racially-targeted bioweapons research.
具体说 是他们的 种族目标生物武器研究
Yes, you're referring to their Project Coast.
是 你说的是海岸线计划
We knew about it, of course, but it wasn't our affair.
我们当然知道 但那不是我们的事务
Surely Mossad kept tabs on the principals.
摩萨德肯定会密切关注主要事项
So, again, who's still in the game?
再问一次 还有谁在活跃中
The only one from Project Coast that we lost track of
我们失去线索的 唯一一个海岸线计划成员
was a man named Wouter Momberg.
是一个名叫伍特蒙伯格的男人
Sickest of the lot if you ask me. He could be dead,
要我说 他是最病态的一个 他也许已经死了
could have faked his death, could be in the wind.
也许伪装死亡 也许失踪了
Do you have a most recent trace? I can get it for you.
-你有最近的记录吗 -我可以帮你找
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, in the old days,
在过去
you would have straddled me for information like this.
为了这种信息 你可是会跨坐在我身上的
让我们看看后续如何吧 宝贝
I'm sorry, I should've told you.
抱歉 我本该告诉你的
I'm not the one you owe the apology to.
该接受你道歉的人不是我
Although, you know, sort of, I am. How are those statements coming?
但你也确实对不起我 声明写得怎么样了
Sorry.
对不起
Hello, what's wrong?
喂 出什么事了
Well, can you, I don't know, make her eat?
你能不能 强迫她吃
I understand. Okay. I don't know exactly, but tell her as soon as I can.
我明白 好吧 我也不知道 告诉她我尽快
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I'm only gonna say this once,
好 这话我只说一次
and if I'm asked about it under oath, I will probably deny,
如果让我发誓 我可能会否认说过这话
but sometimes...
有时候…
family takes priority.
家人更重要
And it sounds like this is one of those times.
听起来眼下就适用
Take it from the lady who's in the home stretch of her third divorce.
正处于第三次离婚 最后阶段的女人如是说
What about these? I have to finish them.
这些怎么办我一定要写完
Yeah, I'll finish those up.
我可以帮你完成
What? I need something to do.
怎么了我也得找点事做
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. Yeah, let's not do that. -So sorry. -Mmm-hmm.
-还是不要这样了 -真抱歉
Mr. President, Admiral Schneider.
总统先生 这位是施耐德上将
Admiral, I understand you may have a solution for us here.
上将 我知道你可能有解决方案
In 2016, we recovered a Russian-made MiG-29KR
2016年 我们修复了一架 坠毁在叙利亚的
that went down in Syria.
俄♥罗♥斯♥制米格-29KR
Did some reverse engineering
通过对其进行逆向分♥析♥研究
and learned how we might hack the automatic pilots of enemy fighters.
掌握了侵入敌军战斗机 自动驾驶程序的方法
On your command, we can initiate the hack,
在您下令后 我们可以开始侵入
try to redirect the bomber's course back over the Pacific.
尝试将轰炸机路线重新导向太平洋
Will it work? We don't know, sir.
-能成功吗 -我们不知道 先生
It's never been tested in the field.
从没有在实战中测试过
No one else knows that we have this technology?
没有别人知道我们有这项技术
I'm assuming that because it's the first I've ever heard of it.
我想是的 因为我是 第一次知道它的存在
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表