剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
What were you picturing? I don't know. My mom?
-你想象中是什么样 -不知道 我妈那样
I was way off.
差太远了
Can you actually leave it open for me? What can I get you?
能麻烦你先别结账吗你要点什么
A Harvey Wallbanger.
-一杯哈维撞墙 -就来
Sorry, I thought you were joking. No, you have Stephanie's laugh.
-抱歉 我以为你在开玩笑 -不是 你的笑声和丝黛芬妮一样
Well, actually, she would have my laugh, right?
其实应该是她的笑声像我 对吧
Oh, man, she inherited my laugh.
哦 天啊 她遗传了我的笑声
When she hears something silly.
她听到傻事的时候就这样笑
I'll have to make her laugh, then. Presuming I see her again.
那我要让她笑一笑 如果还能再见到她的话
She's been so busy at college. It's her senior year, you know.
她在大学太忙了 大四了
She'll be graduating summa cum laude.
她会以优秀毕业生的身份毕业
Hey, I graduated summa cum laude, at Harvard.
嘿 我在哈佛也是优秀毕业生
Sorry, people always make fun of me
抱歉 人们总取笑我
for slipping in the fact that I went to Harvard.
说我会不经意透露自己读过哈佛
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Harvard is the reason I chose your sperm.
哈佛是我选你精♥子♥的原因
That's what they all say. Just kidding.
他们都这么说 开玩笑
It's one of the law schools Stephanie's applied to.
是丝黛芬妮申请的法学院之一
She's going to law school? If she gets in.
-她要上法学院 -如果能录取的话
Why wouldn't she?
怎么会不录取
She's got the grades and the extracurriculars, but nowadays,
她的成绩和课外活动足够了 但现在
you have to pack that application with stuff that really stands out.
申请里一定要有能脱颖而出的材料
Does the White House have internships?
白宫有实习机会吗
Yeah, the application's on the website.
有 可以在网站上申请
I assume those spots go to people who have connections.
我想那些机会都会给有推荐人的人
Mom?
妈妈
Mom, can you hear me?
妈妈 能听见吗
Mom?
妈妈
这里是911 有什么紧急情况
I need an ambulance. I need an ambulance.
我需要救护车
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
Mom.
妈妈
Barbiturate OD. Patient is unresponsive.
巴比妥过量 病人无反应
I need bemegride and IV naloxone.
我需要贝美格和IV纳洛酮
Get me a DN tube, blood glucose and activated carbon.
给我一个公称直径管、血糖和活性炭
When we're ready and on my count. One, two, three.
准备好了听我数 一、二、三
Do we know exactly what she took? Daughter says pentobarbital.
-我们知道她具体吃了什么吗 -女儿说是戊巴比妥
She's gone into Vfib.
她出现心室纤维性颤动
Does your mother have a DNR?
你母亲有签署放弃抢救协议吗
Can you just save her?
你们能救救她吗
Do you know if she has advanced directive?
你知道她有预立过遗嘱吗
You're a doctor. You took an oath!
你是医生 你发过誓的
Can you please just save her? Miss, I need an answer.
-能请你救救她吗 -女士 我需要你回答我
I don't know what I did to her! Does your mother have a DNR?
-我不知道我对她做了什么 -你母亲签过放弃抢救协议吗
Yes, she does.
她签过
I'm so sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
DC One.
您正在收看《华盛顿一号♥》
我是萨♥拉♥托♥加♥斯普林斯的泰德
我想感谢柯克曼总统 阻止了针对我们民♥主♥制度的袭击
我是来自俄亥俄的比尔
你知道谁有权力安排这一切吗
那个非法的混♥蛋♥柯克曼…
比尔 注意用词 巴吞鲁日的拉莫纳
在我再次为莫斯总统投票前
我需要知道他有没有参与这场骚乱
-
美国人♥民♥有…
-喂 -你在看《华盛顿一号♥》吗
Mr. President, it's 4:00 a.m.
总统先生 现在是凌晨4点
right now.
没人在看《华盛顿一号♥》
I know you're gonna stand by your legal advice
我知道你会坚持你的合法建议
for me to stay out of the investigation, but I think it's ridiculous
让我别干预调查 但我觉得
that the only information I'm getting on it is coming from cable news.
我只能从电视新闻获得信息很荒唐
I need to know whether Moss was involved or not.
我需要知道莫斯有没有参与其中
You're right, sir. I do stand by my advice.
您说得对 先生 我坚持我的建议
Let me walk you through it. You don't need to. I get it.
-我帮您梳理一下 -没必要 我懂
As a candidate, I could appear unethical, possibly even corrupt.
作为候选人 这样有违职业道德 甚至可能涉嫌腐♥败♥
But as president of the United States, I feel I'm being negligent,
但作为美国总统 我觉得我在玩忽职守
and I'm having a difficult time reconciling the two.
我很难在两者间平衡
Sir, have faith in the FBI.
先生 要相信联邦调查局
And for God's sake, get some sleep.
您帮帮忙 也睡会儿觉吧
I wish I could.
我也希望我能睡
That was nothing compared to the time she met the Pope.
这和她见教皇时比都不算什么
Mama, no.
妈妈 不要说
Wait, you met the Pope? She threw up on him.
-等等 你见过教皇 -她吐在他身上了
I was one.
我当时才一岁
The Pope's first and last visit to Puerto Rico.
那是教皇第一次 也是最后一次到访波多黎各
Look Projectile vomit.
-听着… -喷射式呕吐
She did exactly the same thing when she met the president.
她见到总统时做了一模一样的事
So when exactly do you two move into the Naval Observatory?
你们俩什么时候入住海军天文台
You do know that's where the vice president lives?
你们知道那是副总统的住处吧
Okay, let's not count our chickens.
好吧 先别想那么远
I've been checking pictures online,
我在看网上的图片
and there's a room that would make a perfect nursery,
有间房♥特别适合做宝宝的房♥间
should any babies appear in the next four years.
如果接下来四年你们有了宝宝 可以派上用场
Well, if Moss' bioterror attack had succeeded,
如果莫斯的生物恐怖袭击成功了
there'd be no Latino babies appearing anywhere.
哪里都不会有拉丁裔宝宝出生
So Moss was behind it?
背后是莫斯操纵的
Well, we don't know that. He hired Phil Brunton as policymaker.
-我们还不知道 -他雇了菲尔布朗顿做决策者
His policy is genocide.
他的决策就是种族灭绝
Will people still vote for Moss?
人们还会投票给莫斯吗
Sadly, his base will.
遗憾的是 他的支持者会
But I think that people who've lost touch with the importance of their heritage...
但我觉得他们遗忘了 自己所继承的东西的重要性…
I am ashamed to admit I may have been one of them
我很羞愧 在遇到你们的女儿之前
before I met your daughter.
我可能也是他们当中的一员
I think now they're opening their eyes.
我想现在他们看明白了
They're realizing that people who just regard us as the other group
他们意识到 把我们看作另外一个群体
and not as fellow Americans, they just don't deserve our vote.
不当作美国人的人 不值得获得选票
Amen.
阿门
You'd certainly have our vote, if we could vote.
如果我们能投票 我们一定会投给你
Puerto Ricans have been US citizens for the past 100 years,
波多黎各人在过去一百年间 都是美国公民
but we still can't vote.
但依然不能投票
The government takes our money but not our ballot.
政♥府♥收我们的钱 却不收我们的选票
It's one of the greatest failings of our current system,
这是我们当前体制最大的错误之一
and one I promise not to forget if we win.
如果我们能赢 我保证不会忘记这点
We are late.
我们要迟到了
Aaron needs to go win over some people who actually can vote.
亚伦要去争取一些能投票的人的选票
It was such a pleasure meeting you. It was wonderful to meet you.
-很高兴见到你们 -见到你真好
I am mortified. About what?
-我很羞愧 -为什么
I had no idea my mom had contacted you. It was great. Your mother's great.
-我不知道我妈妈联♥系♥了你 -那很好啊 你妈妈很好
How are you? Here, have a seat.
你好吗来 请坐
Um... I just wanted to apologize in person.
我想当面道歉
Stephanie, you don't owe me an apology. You don't owe me anything.
丝黛芬妮 你不需要跟我道歉 你没做错什么
I owe you two apologies.
我要为两件事跟你道歉
I was a total jerk for ghosting you.
躲着不见你 我太不应该了
No, your mother mentioned how busy college has been keeping you.
不 你妈说了 你大学里很忙
It is, but that wasn't the reason.
是 但那不是原因
You don't have to My parents got divorced last year.
-你不必… -我父母去年离婚了
It's not like I was five, but I took it really hard.
虽然我不是五岁小孩 但我也很难过
I took a DNA test out of spite.
为了泄愤 我做了DNA检测
Out of some silly fantasy that they weren't my real parents.
愚蠢地想着 他们不是我的亲生父母
I didn't ever think that I'd be half right.
我根本没想到我猜对了一半
Oh, my God. What a terrible way to find out.
我的天 这样知道真♥相♥真糟糕
They never told you? Nope. It was a head trip.
-他们从未告诉你 -没有 都是我自己在探索
Then I clicked to see if you were in the database,
然后我点击查看你是否在数据库中
again, never dreaming that you would be,
同样 我从未想过你会在
but you were.
但你确实在
And then you wrote to me, never dreaming that I'd answer.
然后你写信给我 从未想过我会回复
But I did.
但我确实回复了
I had a small freak-out after every one of those steps.
每完成一步 我都受到一点惊吓
The last one resulted in radio silence.
最后一步时我吓傻了
I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this.
我很抱歉把你卷进来
It wasn't fair to you.
这对你不公平
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
这是我所遇到的最好的事
And you really should fill out that White House internship application.
你真的应该填写白宫实习的申请
You have connections.
你有推荐人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表